You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Happenings In My Apartment 2

Real Ghost Stories

Happenings In My Apartment 2

 

Of course I forgot to put some things into my latest account. So here goes, it won't be anywhere near as long.

I didn't only see black shadows at my feet, but I saw them on a fairly regular basis, everywhere in the apartment, all sizes. I never felt fear when I saw them, though.

The next two happened within short time of each other, so I don't know if they were connected somehow, or if... You know... I'm mad;)

One night I had gone to bed, drifting in and out between the stages of sleeping and being awake, I heard steps coming up the stairs (not unusual, since I had a neighbour), but I never heard my neighbour's door open or close; instead it sounded like the steps stopped right outside my door, as if someone/something was waiting for me to come out. I'm aware that I might have been in a dream state, but the feeling was so intense and scary (especially in light of the happenings in my other story) that it lingered until morning, and even as I left for work, I was surprised to not find somebody stand outside the door, waiting.

Another evening I'd just turned off the light and lay my head on the pillow, when suddenly I felt like someone was standing in the doorway (I slept with my back to the door to the bedroom) just looking at me, I sensed it as a tall, black shadow leaning against the doorframe. I was scared to death to turn around and look, but eventually I did - and nothing was there, again, much to my surprise.

I realize that both of those occurences could be my imagination, but I hardly doubt it, when I think about all the other stuff that happened in that apartment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DannX68, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Laynaryan (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
Your experiences just shocked me because my daughter too has been experiencing the same thing also. Although she has has experiences before we moved an hour and a half away. But like you we live in an apartment. When you mentioned a tall black being leaning against the doorway, my daughter who is eight experienced the same thing. It was if it was leaning around the door way watching her. I have posted a story on here, "8 Year Old Seeing Ghost and Shadow People"? We are still working through her experiences, everyday something happens. Just today she had an experience at school for the first time. Have you ever experienced anything before?
DragonStorm80 (1 stories) (440 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-01)
you've certainly had some strange happenings in that place, I hope you find peace within yourself and your abode soon.
KT_92 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-30)
You might just have shadow people. I don't really believe in spirits and the like (though I do keep an open mind) but this I do believe in because I have experienced it myself.
The tricky thing is with shadow people is that they are transferable. They are harmless but just rather annoying lol:p
aoife (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-30)
i often see shadows too I sometimes feel fear but not a lot ❤ 😊 I called a medium in and she vanished them YAY!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: