You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Torcher 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Torcher 2

 

The last story I narrated to you about some demonic / unclad fellow and expressing possibilities of him torching the quarter of a law keeper, thus, killing people including the magistrate's wife, Suhasini and the magistrate himself who used to stay there, actually had a huge impact on my life. No doubt the billet was tormented by evil forces long before Suhasini came here to Silchar as a new bride and started assembling the dreams she dreamt of with Satyajeet by her side. She in fact had quite a tragic life, her whole family was seized from her in a murky incident when some anti government ultras hurled grenades in a market place while they went for shopping, back in Guwahati. She met Satyajeet later in her life who fell for her and eventually married her. Mini Chachi, her closest relative was her only guardian who decided that Satyajeet was indeed a good guy and could take utmost care of her.

Satyajeet completed his judicial trainings from Pune and came back to his home state to become a judicial magistrate when he first saw the angelic fairy known as Suhasini. Yes, she was in fact an angelic fairy that's what my perceptions told me whenever I thought about her. She was damn lovely, resembling more to Julia Roberts from the movie Pretty woman, it's true... The desi Julia Roberts she was. I never talked to her but was fortunate enough to discern her quite easily, numerous times and mischievously staring down at her, savoring and drinking her beauty. Her every move and reflex was celestial and she actually had kind of conquered my mind indiscreetly.

She was the same age as me, about twenty or twenty one and was really happy in her two months old marriage before Satyajeet and her landed in that quarter. I know quite a lot about her because Sangeeta, Suhasini's cousin and also a friend of mine who was one of the victims of the blaze told many things regarding her. Although I knew she was married and all but she made me a lunatic of some sorts. I'm telling you the truth, the great folly brat I was during those days that I even kind of stalked her at times.

Nevertheless I didn't have bad intentions and it was fun for me until the day I was told about her fears and the difficult matter she was dealing with and at once I acknowledged everything. I always knew that the place where they used to stay was spooky. I told you I never spoke to her nor did I get the chance but a rusty knife stabbed me deep within my mind after the cylinder explosion seized her life causing an excruciating pain. It became so hard for me to overcome the aftermath of the fateful evening that I went into a state of severe melancholia. I flunked my 3rd year examination in college whereas my friends were elevated, most of them deciding to go out of town to bigger cities for better educational life, to pursue their careers and all. Nothing was going in my way and I thought I was done for. I was examined by psychoanalysts, advised by astrologers but to no avail as my mental condition was kind of deteriorating. My parents were naturally worried.

Well, as a fact I'm telling it that my parents indulge themselves in pujas and rituals quite a lot, especially my mother who is a great devotee of Kamakhya (a Powerful Tantric Goddess that is said to have evolved in the Himalayan hills). I, myself, have always been a Lord Hanuman (a Hindu demigod) fanatic but wasn't so overtly religious. One day, they decided to take me to Kamakhya mandir, the famous oracle and shrine of Goddess Kamakhya, in Guwahati. It is widely believed that the "manifests" of the goddess is sanctified on the Nilachal hills where the temple is situated in western part of Guwahati city. We performed pujas intended to be beneficial for me in particular. I also met a strange priest there who gave me a taabiz of maha shakti (kind of a talisman) and suggested me to wear it around my neck. He told me a lot of stuff, recommended me on how to act on certain aspects of life and finally said something that I distinctly remember.

"you see, the puppet master above us create some norms and patterns for everything. No one except the puppet master can alter them... You have to... I mean, you NEED to believe it and regard it with high esteem."

We returned to Silchar. When we finally reached home I was dumbfounded to see a giant Tibetan mastiff (a bulky rough coated dog breed of Tibet) there. My uncle, a passionate dog lover had brought it from Arunachal Pradesh. My father was also fond of dogs so it was decided that the monstrous canine was going to stay at our place and that did upset me because I actually disliked dogs. My father gave it a weird name, Agni (A Hindi word, meaning FIRE, or one who breathes fire) and I grimaced. So, that was it, my trip to Guwahati didn't make much difference as I maintained the usual negativism that had concealed me for half a year and also a strong feeling of scepticism.

It was 1998, the charred quarter was repaired and a new family came to reside; a senior advocate with his wife and a son, who was three years junior to me. I had very limited friends at that point of time and the crew comprising of my classmates were gone i.e., no one was in Silchar except for me and I often went to the graveyard, that once happened to be our meeting point, all alone just for the hell of it and sat there staring blankly towards the sky. Sometimes I recollected thoughts concerning Suhasini and her ghastly demise. Most of the people liked to think rationally and concluded that the event was a mere accident occurred due to a cylinder leak when the family was busy with some rituals but there was a section who perceived it in the same way as I did. A few of them warned the new family not to stay in that quarter but since the advocate and the rest were quite adamant so the people asked them to perform some rites and rituals before deciding to settle down in that particular billet but they never took it seriously.

I kind of struck up a friendship with the advocate's son. I had a definite motive behind forging alliance with the fellow whose family had diced with death. I decided to play detective and know everything regarding the house. So, me and my new friend Rishi often hung out together, rode bikes and I even took him to my graveyard. He was scared at first, but I assured him it was all safe and narrated it's little history associated with me and my crew. He was a good guy, free and frank and quite convivial in nature. We used to discuss a lot of things that included ghosts and paranormals. He, one day, told me that the quarter was indeed creepy and he hated the fact that he actually had to live there.

According to him, his mom complained about something like the shadow of a man she saw regularly near the sanitation tank located at the backyard. Well I decided to give him a brief account of things that occurred in the quarter and with me before their arrival. I tell you, listening to all that he began to shiver. He expressed irony that how his family made the decision to settle there with a positive mindset and then started sensing the gloom in the atmosphere as abruptly as possible. He knew something was not right but he couldn't do anything about it since his dad was damn stubborn.

Every evening I came back home and noticed that Agni was staring at me eerily. I ignored it most of the time. I was cynical with the presence of the dog in my house and I often had arguments with my father though I didn't pressure him much but frankly speaking, I hated the dog.

One day I suddenly realized that 23rd November was approaching. This same unforgettable date witnessed the series of unpleasant events that changed me and my life. I met Rishi who was staying with friends at his place while his parents were out of station. I asked him if he wasn't scared at all and he replied laughingly that the company of 5-6 friends made him feel quite secured. He also invited me for a night's stay and the psycho that I was, accepted his invitation. I made up my mind that I'll target 23rd of November for the escapade. So, that evening, all pumped up, I visited Rishi...yes,I went to that same quarter where Suhasini had died and my heart started pounding due to an amalgamation of excitement and fear. There was also a chill in the atmosphere, obviously it was cold but there was an unknown and spiteful element omnipresent in the air.

I looked around, it was a huge region with a gigantic lawn fortified by strong walls and at some distance the other quarters were visible. Well, there was a dense tangled vegetation at the backside of the compound and many people often used to see vulpine like creatures sneaking in and out of it. I went inside. The interior was beautiful; obviously the house was reconstructed but the new family really kept it pretty neat, orderly and in a methodical way. The rooms were big and spacious. As I entered, I heard somebody whisper, "please don't do this..." from behind. Convincing as hell it was a female voice and shockingly, among those who were present there, none were girls. Anyways, I didn't mention anything to anyone.

Rishi introduced me to his other friends and we started talking and all. Some of them did speak regarding a kind of gloominess they felt within themselves throughout their stay in the quarter. We played a truth or dare game in which one has to choose between speaking the truth and daring. When it was my turn I decided to choose dare.

'Lets see... Okay here is the deal... We guys shall move out of the house for the night and leave you alone just for the hell of it... I just want to see if you can pull off this far fetched bravado...' One of the boys spoke up winking at me,

'and if you feel scared all at once and rush out of the main gate you lose the plot...done?...I mean it's your choice buddy'

At first I felt indecisive about it but then I became resolute, so I put forward a condition that if I succeed in my dare game they have to pay me two hundred rupees. They hesitated but finally agreed.

'So you sure you want to do it?'

'fine, I already knew I'm on for something sinister... Lets do it then' I said

Rishi was taken aback. My hasty decision was a bit indigestible for him as he was cognizant in respect to every dimension of the affairs regarding his quarter but somehow I managed to convince him. Ultimately, he planned to shift elsewhere for the night, so did the rest and forsake me as I rightfully wanted. Believe me, I, myself wasn't sure what I was actually doing however, the unforeseen infatuation of doom was so intense that I had a great surge of adrenaline all over. After they had gone, I watched TV for time pass, listened to some music and than had my supper.

'Here I am in the forbidden land' I said to myself as I sat on a chair and smoked a cigarette after the dinner was over. I began recollecting and arranging all the happenings as far as this quarter was concerned. I was thinking about all the people associated with it who died unnaturally; my friend Sangeeta and her cousin and also regarding the female govt official, probably the first victim of the obscurity. When it was half past one, I started feeling sleepy and therefore, went to sleep.

I was awakened abruptly by a loud and peculiar mooing sound that was supposedly coming from the backyard. I thought it was a cow but I wanted to inquire so I got up and went towards the backdoor. The mooing sound got louder and stranger at my advent to the verandah. I opened the door and went out to the backyard to find fire flies all around. When I managed to adjust my eyes to the darkness I could clearly see the sanitation tank... And a man standing over it. He was constantly making the uncanny mooing sound and his body quivered like hell. I was kind of stupefied by the sight. Somehow I gathered myself and decided to move on and the check the situation clearly.

Clutching at the taabiz of Maha Shakti (talisman given to me by the priest in Guwahati) firmly which I wore around my neck and chanting hanuman chalisa (verses of a holy book) under my breath, step by step I went forward in his direction. Without cessation, I went on chanting the hanuman chalisa as the mooing became louder and louder. His green glittering eyes were distinct and seemed perverse. All of a sudden he disappeared into thin air. Everything went silent leaving me baffled. My mind went blank and I just didn't know what to do. I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen.

I was turning to go back inside when something dreadful collided with me from behind and I hit the ground at once with a thud. I regained senses in seconds and realized that someone was sitting on top of me. It was that same guy with bright glittering eyes. I noticed that his face was partially burnt and was kind of deranged. The man was mooing so viciously, I thought the eerie noise itself would kill me. Throughout the intervening time I kept on uttering prayers under my breath as he grabbed my throat to choke me. I struggled hard but to no avail as he was way too strong. He mooed and suffocated me as I felt my life squeezing out.

I comprehended that my time had come. I was not trying to get free of the violent restrain anymore and images of my parents flashed in front of my eyes.

Suddenly the man loosened his grip. In fact what I saw was quite unexpected. An animal scudded at a lightning speed towards us and pounced on the menacing guy and took him away from me. I saw their tussle. It was a monstrous canine which was growling in rage while ripping apart the man to shreds with its malicious white fang. Man or demon whatever he was, stopped his mooing and began to shriek instead, as he was being decimated by the strange dog. I realized, it was none other than Agni, our pet who was gulping down every bit of the demonic fellow. After that my vision blackened and I went unconscious.

I woke up to find myself lying on the bed and the sun shining brightly on my face. I looked at the clock. It was 8:00 a.m. At once I became aware of the fact that I had the worst nightmare ever. It was really a terrifying dream and I started shivering the moment I thought about it. I decided to call Rishi. As I was making a phone call to him I saw something in the veranda. A black rough coated Tibetan Mastiff was sitting there and panting hard. It wagged its tail as soon as it saw me and cheerfully ran towards me. I was totally astounded. I had been telling myself what I experienced last night was nothing but a bad dream and now, in full consciousness I was seeing Agni right in front of me. I knew that my father kept him shackled every night and moreover I was 6 kilometers away from home so there was no way he could come here. I was bewildered and shaken all the while Agni leaked my feet.

Undoubtedly I won the dare game and Rishi and company owed me two hundred rupees but you see I was feeling victorious for some other reason. I went back home with Agni that day with an inexplicable pleasant sensation within my mind. I didn't know why but actually I felt happy... Happy after a long time. I looked at Agni. He had a twinkle in his eye.

Believe me, from that day onwards my so called state of melancholia started to fade. I was getting my sanity back and felt as if somebody had breathed life into me all of a sudden. Rishi told me that everything was going fine with him and his family. He also excelled in his final examination and decided to move to Guwahati. He declared that all of us were just going through some sort of psychological crackdown because of rumors and suspicions, and the quarter wasn't as haunted as we thought.

One day, I was attending a coaching class. The teacher was giving a boring lecture and it was getting under my skin. Then I felt as if the world around me was swiveling all at once and the people out there vanished completely out of sight. When the vision became stable, I fathomed that I was somewhere else probably transported by an unknown force.

I was actually standing on a hillside and there was a girl beside me. The angelic fairy that she was, smiled at me and my heart skipped. She was wearing a white salwar and was looking so gorgeous.

It was also the first time we exchanged words...

'Thanks Indrajit...' Suhasini spoke up

'Huh...for what?' I asked her out of perplexity

But without replying she slowly dissolved into the nothingness while I pleaded her not go and the next thing I remember is the scoldings of the teacher for not paying attention to his lectures and I was back in my classroom again as quickly as a wink. Man, that was one hell of an incomprehensible staff.

Years have passed by. I shifted to some other city after I received my college degree, pursued higher studies, got a job... Was able to establish myself in a definite manner and so on. I lead quite a normal and peaceful life, as of now and I'm not at all bothered by things from the past. The experiences have somehow helped me boost positivity around me. I'm quite religious now, to be precise.

I don't belong to Silchar anymore though I visit my place of birth quite often. I lost contacts with Rishi later on but I heard that he's doing well. No more stories of haunting has been reported from the quarter and that's obviously a good thing. As for Agni, he died just a few months ago after staying with us for around 15 years which is unnatural for a dog of his breed. He amazed me time to time because he was so intelligent, almost like a human being. I buried him inside the compound of my house and actually at times, I sit near his grave, lighting a cigarette and ponder regarding so many things. I still have some questions in my mind, the answers of which seems to be lost for eternity... But I do thank the puppet master who sent Agni to me for the Judgment day and the life thereafter.

Other hauntings by indrajitD

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, indrajitD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

itsdan4u (23 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-25)
hi Indrajit, need your help. Its urgent and very important. Please drop me your contact details at itsdan4u [at] yahoo.com Thanks.
ram (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-25)
hey indrajit,
Its one of the best incidents I have read here, but to be frank the way you have narrated this incident has mesmerized me, I searched for your other incidents but couldn't find here.
Please share if you have any more.
One more thing I sincerely advice you to never visit a graveyard until its inevitable.
๐Ÿ˜
colorfulhymn (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-21)
hey lovely story and explanation I ust say, very well written and the language used is quite good though many parts I doubt to believe, but I have heard some horrible stories from the northeast which do send shivers down the spine, and being quite ignorant towards such things I still wonder if such powerful demons do exist...
But I must say your story gave me tears when I finished reading it mainly bcos I love dogs and I miss my dogs now since we have moved into a new smaller house. RIP agni and I hope you have more of them guardian angels protecting you time and again
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-11)
I read both your stories, and my mind was blown! Initially, from your description of the dog, I suspected that it is some sort of evil. But now I think it was a messenger of the goddess to keep you safe. Thanks for the wonderful read!
pankaj8 (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
horrific events! You did the right thing by chanting hanuman chalisa. When hanumanji is remembered, even the deadliest of the deadly spirits can't harm you
Pragatizoop (11 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
Okay very nice... I get it: all good facets you are trying to convey and the theme propelling one to think deep. People will raise questions about it's autheticity but if one has to believe you than I would say it was a bold step from your side to present the whole story in this particular way. I believe you ๐Ÿ˜Š so chill
indrajitD (2 stories) (18 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
Ok fine, Taking a deep breath, it has been mentioned, I persuaded rishi not to stay and go with the others while I made them perpetrate what they had planned initially though they weren't sure about it. The other quarters were nearby. Also, it was around 8 to 8:30 pm.
Pragatizoop (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
Then why did rishi move? Look I know it's frutrating if some raises fingure at your narratives which are supposed to be true but you shouldn't be hyper... Chill bud... Posters are bound to scrutinize your hauntings
indrajitD (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
thanks for your comments, Jav ๐Ÿ˜Š. Probably I was being a bit too rabid in my hauntings but still I think people don't appreciate it if you try hard to make them comprehend
indrajitD (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-09)
[at] curious me

You obviously didn't get the part (if you really think I couldn't convey it properly) when I said that 23rd november was approaching IN THE MEAN TIME I met rishi who's parents were not in town and he was staying with his friends, he invited me too and I TARGETED 23rd november for the stay (my escapade), a significant date, as it struck me. It was already a few days since he's parents left him to stay with his group. The area is a huge a residential zone, one or two boys belonged to the nearby quarters and they were talking about budging off to a home not far away for some reason prior to the implied time. When they gave me my dare I agreed firmly and didn't back out even though they themselves shilly shallied. Obviously they were thinking more regarding the SHIFTING stuff than the dare, and one can blurt something they might not be fully committed to. I cannot exactly recall what the guy had told me and I let go from inscribing it in details. By the way what sense are you talking about my friend? Did you find the conclusion acme less? I don't know what connection you are rummaging for. Evaluate the points of your doubt briefly as I was certainly not writing some kind of a novel for nuts this is my personal account of events and I just put forward everything I remember. For example, I heard the voice of a girl when I entered the house, who she was and why she was saying the things is still light years away from my faculty of reasoning or me finding myself in an unknown world facing suhasini and then coming back again inside the class room which was a matter of some seconds, recollecting them I do feel like perhaps it was because of a trance that engulfed me at the moment or something as that but it didn't bother me while writing to state the bigger picture, what I feel is, either my mental condition made a wackadoodle out of me or I did experience something off the hinges...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-08)
indrajitD,
I have been watching the comments on your story and I must say that you have a wide variety going both ways in their thinking. This happens sometimes to the experiences that are well written. It's a way to stereotype good writing as unbelievable simply for being good. It is similar to people thinking "She's too pretty to be smart". Too well delivered to be believable is the same thing. I don't believe in coincidences, things happen for a reason. All that you went through was leading you to who you are today and will be tomorrow. And that's good enough for me.

Jav
curiousme (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-08)
Sorry Indrajit, but mate I have to agree with mountaineer, it seems to be a total fiction with help of some good imagination and writing, it never goes in connection with your first part of this story never the whole story or its conclusion makes any sense, especially the part that 6 of them simply just leave you in that quarter when they had come and gathered there to enjoy there night, and that too just for a truth and dare game, and I wonder where did they go or what did they arrange for themselves when it was already late night, and who was keeping at the gate to make sure you completing your dare of staying inside that quarter without any cheating or bluffs and Rishi's parents too go out exactly at the same date when that incident happened last year (sorry dude, but I too watch a lot of fiction movies) and many points are there, honestly speaking I think your first story seems to be real and this one just seems to be a made up sequel to it.
Anyways, take care and nice writing once again.
kunuendo (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-08)
What a storytelling! Those were some ghastly events and you faced them like a hero; not many can do that... Suhasini must have been very impressed with you and directly came to meet you.
Jigyesh (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-06)
yes. I'm a dog lover and it's always a treat to read something related to dogs, not only dogs, I mean animals that develop such special bondings with man, truely fascinates me like nothing else
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-06)
Jigyesh,
I have to agree. This one is one of the better ones that have been posted lately. A very good read.

Jav ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jigyesh (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-06)
One of the best I've read so far, it was frightening and mysterious at the same time and also the activities are not that outlandish, each of them do have logic. Also as you have said, it's only your perspective of the whole situation therefore you have given the readers enough space to speculate. Both stories are overwhelming, especially this one.

As far as the dog is concerned, I believe ma kamakhya gifted it to you to take care of you as a guardian angel
indrajitD (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-05)
itsdan4u...thank you so much for the feedback buddy
Take care
Pragatizoop (11 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-05)
๐Ÿ˜†his introductory line is great and it does give a certain impression, the way he was looking freaked me out! But heis cute ๐Ÿ˜Š
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
[at] Pragatizoop,
If you would like to see a pic of my dog just click on my name. He's soooo precious!

Jav
Pragatizoop (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
oh wow! ๐Ÿ˜the fire brigade did a tremendous job!
No need of a dog now to save our souls, I guess!
Pragatizoop (11 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
guys please cut it out! This is a public forum and people are free to share their opinions. If there are issues we can sort them out in a peaceful manner and not by fighting like this. It can get ugly if no one refuses to back down and stop arguing. Chill out else you ll end up torching each other!

Enjoy Reading
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
Of course the answer came, but only when he was thrown in with the second comment from my side (supposedly arousing his irritation!), that he 'felt like' answering, not before that! ๐Ÿ˜Š And of course, the matter was left there, with a 'thanks' from my side. But I guess 3rd parties are 'more interested' in peeping in between 2 people's conversation. ๐Ÿ˜Š
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
I'm not going to go back and forth with you regarding my comment to you. I was more so touching on the following, and I quote:

"Hope you know that its a thing followed in here that considering your story as true (as you claimed), you must be having their answers with you."

I wasn't aware that there was a "thing" in here, that if someone didn't respond in a timely manner, it made their story less authentic. People work, people have families and people will respond when they have the time and chance to do so. It's the people that say they will not participate in the discussion, that raise eyebrows for me.

The op clearly stated why they responded to Mountaineer first, so I'll leave it at that. Have a good day.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
Indrajit: That's ok. I understood. And that's why I think I already 'thanked you' in my previous comment! ๐Ÿ˜
indrajitD (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
bluerose,yes, mountaineer was indeed raising doubts beforehand that's why I thought it would be more necessary to reply him rather than answering your feeble questions. No detriment intended but that's what I felt really... I was busy of course and came back to join the discussion since I was being accused of keeping mum. The fact is you probably didn't read the whole account properly in the first place, hence missing some obvious points and ended up asking those questions that's why I didn't bother to respond to you at that particular period...

๐Ÿ˜
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
Mizmimi02:Well,I never used the term 'fake' for this story. And regarding my questions, I asked them because I was genuinely interested in knowing their answers. What I said was (copying here again) -"Remember, more you try escaping the questions, more the people will doubt the authenticity of your story.Well,and I was genuinely interested and waiting for your answers!"

The first line I wrote because I read what Mountaineer had commented (He was raising doubts on the story). On top of that, I saw that he had logged in, had desperately tried to convince Mountaineer that it was true, and later on, only when I commented the second time, he responded to my questions. That is another case that he said he was too busy with his life to answer mine! (though its strange that he COULD manage to find time for answering Mountaineer!)

I never said any kind of thing as 'fake' about the story, nor ever showed 'doubt' about it. And Indrajit, Thank you for your answers. I have definitely cleared some of my previous doubts- regarding the story, and NOT on the authenticity of it.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
And much like the perspective you wrote the narrative under, so too go the suggestions from the readers. You must decide for yourself how these theories fit into your situation. If they do at all.
I have to say, even though it was a tragic and very sad experience for you to have endured, you stayed with it. The mystery and tragedy were bringing your life down, but you worked through all of that. And whatever the answers to all of this, it is a lesson in hope and optimism that I see here. And I thank you again for sharing it with us.

Jav ๐Ÿ˜
indrajitD (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-04)
what I did was I simply engraved my perspective and left it to the readers to interpret and conclude. Both pragatizoop and lou have come up with interesting theories to consider...it'll be easierr to contemplate stuffs
Thank you
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-03)
Very interesting turn of events Lou. I hadn't thought of that. But it makes much more sense now.
(Still is a cool breed though)

Jav ๐Ÿ˜Š
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-03)
Some feel that animals are the reincarnation of deceased humans from our past. I think you knew who Agni was, even if you never spoke to her in life.

Lou

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: