You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl In Pink

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl In Pink

 

A brief itroduction. I, along with my family, am extremely sensitive to the spirit world and it is not uncommon for me to experience something paranormal. Spirits pass through my house all the time and if I see them, it is usually no more than once. My friend, let's call her 'M' is an indigo child but tries to block these things out as she is afraid. Alright there is my introduction, now onto the story.

When I first moved into my current house with my mum and siblings I didn't really get the feeling of spirits being around us except in my mums room or in the bathroom until one day I was standing in the kitchen looking out of the window. All of a sudden I saw a girl around the age of 7 or 8 playing around the clothes line. She had blonde, wavey hair, blue eyes and she wore a pink dress. She was there long enough for me to get a good look at her and it appeared as if she was just brushing her hands through the washing. After about 5 seconds she was gone and I didn't see her for a while.

One morning, months after the first incident, my sister told me that she saw a girl crying in the corner behind the back door. She described her as crouching down with blonde hair and a pink dress sobbing in the corner. But I didn't think much of it.

About a month and a half after that I was in my room and I could feel her in there with me as I can tell what a spirit looks like just by feeling their presence. She was standing in the corner not crying this time just smiling, admiring my cat which was looking directly at her at the time. The presence then shifted and I guess she began moving aroun the room, maybe floating and I could tell she was happy at that point in time. My cat as following something around the room with his head. I was desperately trying to see what my cat was seeing but I could not see a bug or even a shadow that could be the cause for my cats strange bahaviour. Then, all of a sudden my cat got up and ran out of the room, wide eyed.

Recently I have been feeling her in my presence a lot but I cannot tell what her mood is. She often comes to me in my dreams, although I cannot remember them I can remember her being in them.

One day M came to me and told me that she was afraid because she had seen a spirit. I asked her to describe it to me and any guesses what she said? "around 8 or 7 with blonde hair in waves, blue eyes and a pink dress!" So now even my friend is seeing her.

Please help me. I am not scared of her but instead am wondering if maybe she needs my help with something and that is why she is hanging around me and my friend. Thank you and sorry if it was too long a story.

Other hauntings by sarah84

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sarah84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

abbiegallon (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-09)
i feel sorry on her maybe she just wants a friend, call out to her or play with her lie she was your sister or so on she won't do any harm 😊
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
MizMiMi02,

In the interest of fairness and debate I went to the web site you provided and read some of the things Stefanie Miller has written concerning 'Indigo Children' and I have to say this... Not once (at least in the things I read) does she ever say 'who or when' the 'Indigo Aura' and the 'Third Eye' became associated with the 'Title' Indigo Children.

I concur that the color indigo is associated with the third eye...I'm not debating that point... But 'who' discovered the 'fact' that these children are being born 'this way' and 'when' did they do it? This is the question I am asking... Without information like that it is just hearsay that is being passed along as 'fact'.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-08)
When I started reading this I told myself I was going to avoid commenting on a certain item the O/P mentioned, but as it has been brought up with-in the comments I feel the need to address it...

---INDIGO CHILDREN---

"The Indigo Children are a main-stream issue. They were named by a woman (Nancy Tappe) who is a synesthete (one who has synethesia), and not by a psychic who saw an aura. In fact, auras have nothing whatsoever to do with Indigo Children. We believe these children are the beginning of a new consciousness, an actual change in Human nature, and many around the world are also seeing it. Educators, day-care workers, and parents are all stepping up to the plate to become advocates of this phenomenon. In the last 10 years, the Indigo Books have sold almost one million copies in 24 languages... Humanity is obviously relating to this issue in very large numbers."

From the 'Warning Page'...

Http://www.indigochild.com/wikipedia.html

Here is more information on Nancy Ann Tappe (RIP Sep 2012)

Http://nancyanntappe.com/

And here you can find HER informational web sight concerning this phenomenon...

Http://www.allaboutindigos.com/

Please note that they are not 'mutated psychic's born from alien technology'.

I do not mean to offend anyone but I followed Nancy's developing theory from the time I was 13/14 years old (1980/1981)...and I watched it 'mutate' into this...'muddle' that you can find on the internet today...

So please have a look at the links and feel free to make up your own minds.

Respectfully,

Rook
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
Maybe do some research on the house and find out if a child passed over there before. It is important to be aware that sometimes negative spirits can pose as children to gain sympathy. I recommend saying psalm 91 and 71 out of the KJV bible out loud daily, if it is just a little girl it will not hurt her, and may cause her to cross over, if it is something pretending to be a little girl things will change, and the psalms will offer you protection. I also recommend saying the saint michael prayer

Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
By the Divine Power of God -
Cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
Who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

If you truly feel it is a spirit in need of help pm me and I will give you more info. Also look for well reviewed mediums in the area.
sarah84 (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-06)
i forgot to add to the story that one time when everybody was asleep in my house I was awake with my door open, I could hear my mum snoring on the lounge. I was looking out my door into the loungroom where you can see the loungeroom and the doorway to the dining room when I heard the floorboards creaking, the tv was muted so I couldn't have been that. The floor was creaking as though somebody was walking on them at a normal pace, too fast for sleepy people. I kept looking out the door for somebody to walk past to get to the bathroom but nobody did, the footsteps whet one way but didn't go back the other direction to where the other rooms were. (if that makes sense). Anyway I got up and went to the toilet, came back to my bed and shut my door (for no reason in particular) and lay back down on my bed. Minutes later the footsteps started again but werejust outside of my door, I would see a shadow under the door and waited for my mum or someone to come into the room. Suddenly the door knob turned slightly and the door opened, not just a bit, I mean all the way and nobody was there. I immediatly knew it was the little girl. She stood in the doorway for a while, making her presence known. She then walked up to my bed and because it was a hot night I was laying on the end of my bed so I would get the breeze from the window. She walked up to the end and started shaking the bed, not violently just slightly like a massage chair or something. It was comforting for the first few minutes then I started to get a headache so I said 'come back in the morning, I am trying to sleep'. And with that, she walked out the door, the door closed a bit when she left the room. The bed continued to vibrate for a few more minutes until it stopped.
I wasnot scared, more or less it made me calm.
Next time she is around I will try and talk to her.:)
My friend is like her mum, she blocks it out. Her sister lives with a medium whose name I cannot remember. She is absolutely terrified of spirits, even though she is an indigo child. But each to their own I guess.
Blessed be
❤ ❤
Yummystuff101 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
Wow maybe she want to make friends with you so she would not be lonely ;)
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
This is the entire text as recopied from my clipboard:

Temilicious-Indigo children are those who are believed to represent a higher state of human evolution. The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo colored aura. The color indigo represents the chakra of the third eye, which is associated with intuition, and paranormal abilities such as seeing angels, spirits or deceased loved ones. They are highly empathic, possessing the ability to discern what others are thinking and feeling. Thus they have the ability to know when someone is being authentic, honest and truthful.
As written by: Stefanie Miller www.amagicalworld.com
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
I actually copied and pasted the entire text as well as the name below it, and I can see now that it didn't give that author credit. It would also have been nice (and respectful) if you had brought it to my attention, without making it seem as though I did it on purpose. But thank you for the lesson.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
MizMimi - when you are using someone else's words verbatim, it's nice (and respectful) to give them credit instead of making it appear as if it is your own words.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
Temilicious- Indigo children are those who are believed to represent a higher state of human evolution. The term itself is a reference to the belief that such children have an indigo colored aura. The color indigo represents the chakra of the third eye, which is associated with intuition, and paranormal abilities such as seeing angels, spirits or deceased loved ones. They are highly empathic, possessing the ability to discern what others are thinking and feeling. Thus they have the ability to know when someone is being authentic, honest and truthful.
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
Please explain what an Indigo child is. I've never heard the term before.

Other than that also agree with Flyclarinet- try communicating with her, maybe you can find out who she is and what she needs.
MizMiMi02 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
I am quite surprised that your friend M, as an Indigo Child, id frightened. Most times Indigo Kids are VERY self aware and in touch with the supernatural. I say this, because if she were an Indigo, she would be the first person I would turn to for advice.
That being said, if the girl is that young (7 or 8), then perhaps she is afraid and has no idea what she needs to do to move on. She isn't aware that she is seen, and may not be able to know that she CAN ask for direction.
I suggest seeing if you can communicate with her in some way, and see if you might be able to get her to the other side where she belongs. Tell her that you're willing to help her in any way. That her family is waiting for her, and if she needs help, you can direct her to the door. Good Luck.
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
Sarah- First of all,well,it wasn't that 'long' of a story, so there's absolutely no need to be 'sorry' about it! 😊

So she's visible with the same appearence to 3 of you children-that confirms that she is definitely 'there',and it wipes out the element of imagination or anything else. Have you ever enquired your parents or any other elder whether they have also seen something of that sort in your house?...Well,I am happy that you have been seeing her in 'happy' mood. I want to suggest that as long as she is not being harmful to any of you, there shan't be any problem? But you have mentioned that at times, she was also seen 'crying'...? Next time you see her crying, may be you can ask her who's she, and what is it that is making her cry. If she responds to you, then I guess you can then help her out. But if after asking,she's not interested in 'sharing' who's she and why she keeps crying, I feel it will be better to leave her at that, and keep on doing your business.

Take it easy, just check what she says. Take care.
flyclarinet (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-05)
I believe she is just enjoying your company. I would try to communicate next time I saw her and hear her story. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: