You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: She Wants Justice

Real Ghost Stories

She Wants Justice

 

That was the year of 1999. I had been visited Mumbai, accompanied by my parents. There we booked a hotel room, which was totally sea side. But we couldn't think even in dream that our tour would be turned into a nightmare, very soon. We noticed that hotel manager hesitated for a while to handover the key of that room to us.

The whole day we spent in sea beach and enjoyed lots of fun. In evening after shopping we reached at our hotel then it was 10 pm. After returning back I entered into bathroom and while standing in front of the mirror, I could see my back, then I saw an apparition moved very fast from one side to another. I turned back abruptly then it was vanished. I thought that was my mistake, so I didn't care it.

At night my dad's scream made us to wake up. We saw that my father was shivering with fear. We asked him very eagerly "what happened?" After sometimes he told us that he was bad dreaming. A horrible looking woman was trying to throttle him and asking him in angry voice "Tell me, where is my husband? Otherwise I'll kill you".

We assured my father that it was just dream. We were trying to console him suddenly a glass, which was at the center of the table, moved along at the corner, falled down and crashed. That incident was really surprising, we all were shocked at that. Myself and my mother were discussing about that mysterious incident, suddenly my father became very ferocious and tried to throttle both of us. Ohh God, we still couldn't forget that picture of that moment. My father's voice turned into female voice and his face was just pale. He was crying - "Tell me, tell me, where is my husband? He had killed me here, I want justice. Yes, I want justice. Tell me, where is my husband?"

We were shouting and tried to escape from him. At that moment hotel boys and Manager came soon there and they caught up him. We also saved.

As we came out of the room, my father also became normal. Later we had known from hotel manager that 5 months ago a couple had booked that room. Next morning the woman was found dead inside of the room and her husband was missing. After that, before our coming, one family had booked that room, but couldn't spend a single night.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shantani, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

PeachyPumpkins000 (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-14)
Oh my Lord. That story gave me goosebumps! What a frightening experience for your family. I'm just glad that you all got out of there un- harmed and safe.
Well, you answered all the questions I had while reading your story in the last few paragraphs. But if you would like to know what happened to your father, I believe he was being possesed by the woman who had died in the room. She obviously wants revenge (justice) on her husband for whatever reason he murdured her. It's so sad when these spirits just linger around there place of death. 😢
Once again, that was a scary story.
~Thanks for sharing! 😊
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
Dear Shantani,
A horrible, horrible encounter!

Could you please tell us the name of the hotel you stayed in? I would like to visit...

Thanks
Regards
shantani (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
That was really a scary experience, that we can never forget. Myself and my mother, both were struggling with my father, so he couldn't fully strangle us and we were crying for help. We couldn't remember during how much time we were crying, we were just crying and crying loudly and were struggling with him. I just couldn't imagine that moments how we were trying to be saved from him! When we got our senses, after entering of the hotel boys in the room, we saw all things in the room were crashed. We just couldn't remember what had happened in those times! That was totally totally totally a horrible incident. Still, we couldn't think even in dream how we had been suffered and how we had been saved!
shantani (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
We didn't notice how they entered the room, at that time, but we had known latter that they had to use master key.
joshuakeys (7 stories) (45 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Nice writeup there, it was creepy, shatani I can imagine your plight at that moment. Thank god you all are safe.

I don't know but, most of hotel rooms and hostel rooms are bit spookey, well I had a similar experience, I will share it later.

Thanks for sharing
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Shantani - that sounds terrifying. Did your father remember any of it afterward?

SDS - I think all hotels have a way of getting into any of their rooms (via spare keys or reprogramming a card key) at any time. It has happened to me. Luckily the racket saved them, but staff were probably already on alert if a murder had already occurred there.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
SDS,

That should read THANK YOU not Hank you... Not sure how that happened.

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
SDS,

I thought I had read that in somebodies experience, I just wasn't 100% sure who's it was. Hank you for that confirmation.

I to wanted to ask about how the manager and the 'boys' 'showed up' but 'guessed' that it may have been a nearby room that had made a noise complaint.

Respectfully,

Rook
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Rook, I would answer the question. If you had gone through my "Hotel Sangam" story, you would understand. No, they don't generally publicise those kinds of things here. Thats the problem, this happens even in bigger hotels. Except for one or two hotels, who generally not let out such rooms, others don't even utter a word or caution to the guests.

Shantani, I want to ask you a question. I think you must have locked the door from inside while you were sleeping in the night. And when your dad strangled both of you, I think, probably, you wouldn't have been in a position to shout or call out loudly. Then how did the hotel boys and manager enter the room and saved you guys. Well, I am not questioning the happenings but wanted to know further facts.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
I have a question... In the Culture in India don't they 'shy away' from renting out possible 'haunted rooms' and isn't it frowned upon to 'advertise' haunted locations as the owners/managers fear it will scare away customers?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: