You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: I Think My Boyfriend Is Possessed

Real Ghost Stories

I Think My Boyfriend Is Possessed

 

My boyfriend is a very calm rational person. He use to have an alcohol problem and drug problem which he turned to the Catholic church for help to overcome. His mum and aunti are deeply into witchcraft and the occult, and a few months ago they asked him join in on an Ouija board session. As soon as his finger touched the glass his eyes turned black and the glass moved from YES to E then NO before his whole body starting spasming and the board flew across the room. Ever since, both his mum and aunti have outright refused to be alone with him, the 'energy' they feel from him.

Last night I personally witnessed what I believe to be a demon inside him. We were talking about moving in together getting our own place. He was calm and happy then all of a sudden his eyes turned black & he was breathing really heavy. It almost sounded static-y like when have the TV up full blast on no channel. He was making growling noises saying things, none of it in English or a language I could make sense of. He fell face down on the floor and it looked like he was being strangled gasping for air.

He usually has a catholic cross around his neck, at some point this ended up across the room, the chain link broken. I didn't know what to do and an instinct was to tell 'it' to leave it isn't welcome. My boyfriend looked at me and started laughing, a laugh I'd never heard before. It sounded pure evil then started growling again words I couldn't understand. I kept yelling LEAVE! And the laughing started again. This went on for 15 minutes. When he 'came out of it' he said his throat hurt and then he started throwing up.

I do not believe it was an act. I have thought about him going to the catholic church asking for blessing today. I don't know where else to turn, I am now truly scared of what's within him. Any advice or opinions would be massively welcomed. We are both 24 and live in Australia.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sarahjane1987, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

msforgetmenott (17 stories) (316 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-04-02)
Hello Moegangrey,

Your event seems really important. With greater detail and more information, there are people here on this site (YGS), that have found valid ways to settle this down. They would have suggestions, for you.

It is customary to submit a truthful event the conventual way. I have genuine concerns about you, and hope you find help, some how.

As you can see this post is thee years old, because of this, it would be unlikely that Sarahjane is even still an active member.

Please consider submitting, I will be on a lookout for your experience.

Thank you,
Jan
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-02)
morgangrey,
Please submit you story for possible publication, as you will stand a better chance of getting advise, then it being lost in comments.
Thanks.
morgangrey (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-04-02)
i think my now ex boyfriend is possessed by a demon. We were living together for a year he is a very heavy drinker and pot smoker into codeine probably more than I know about. His behavior towards me got worse and worse. He started to hurt me physically many times. The last time it happened he smashed my face so bad that I called the police on him. I know this just sounds like an abusive partner but just hear me out. I can astral project and have been able to since I was 15. Sometimes I have sleep paralysis, this happens just before I astral project. I know some people think sleep paralysis can happen when being under demonic attack, maybe that's true I don't know. After the last attack from my then partner the next night when I was asleep I went into sleep paralysis. There was something in bed with me squeezing me and whispering in my ear. It was my ex, sounded just like him, he was laughing and squeezing me tightly it really f-ing hurt. I said who are you? I kept asking who are you. He said I'm mark johnson (my ex boyfriends name) I knew it wasn't him it was some kind of entity. I don't think I said this out loud I think it was more a mental conversation, I said no your not who are you? It replied and got closer to my ear and whispered, I am mark johnson, but I am the one with the black eyes! I prayed to jesus as I do any time I feel attacked within 30 seconds the demon thing left. You got no effing idea how scary it was! I told mark about it a few days later as it was so disturbing and he freaked out maybe more than I did, told me guys from his old work all were afraid of him coz he went nuts at work one day and attacked a co worker, they said they saw his eyes turn completely black. He said to me I told you there was something wrong with me. I have seen his eyes go black before when hes been going crazy. How can I help him? Should I try to help him? Any advice would be so welcomed. Thank you any one who has taken the time to read this. I'm not mental or anything this happened.
Autumnbaby (11 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-08)
That definitely sounds scary. Hopefully this thing gets out of him, and you both can lead a happy, normal life. Although I know it takes work and is easier said than done. I will keep you both in my prayers.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-02)
546kre - in addition to ifihadyoux's comments, it would be more beneficial to you if you would submit this as your own experience, and not as a comment on someone else's story. You are far more likely to get help and/or advice by doing so. Thank you 😊
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-02)
Hello 546;
Your comment as always is greatly appreciated however I don't think the original poster will be coming back since they haven't submitted a story or responded to any more comments since submitting this one.
546kre (1 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-02-02)
Sarah,

I believe you 100%. After googling my own issues with my boyfriend I came across your post and this mirrors what I am dealing with and just signed on to this account, so I can share. I can't tell "everyone" what I'm going through or they would think I'm nuts. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is indeed possessed. He is a severe alcoholic and I believe the devil has a hold of him. I have witnessed countless moments of possession over the last 2 years. I have seen the growling, the behavior changes, etc... I have witnessed him becoming repulsed by the cross and getting angry when he hears the word GOD. This always occurs later in the evening when he reaches the point of black out. At first there were times that I questioned him the next morning and asked if maybe there were some mental issues or schizophrenia; however, one evening he grabbed his head in severe pain. Afterwards his demeanor changed and it was as if he became someone else. I asked him, "who are you?" His response was, " None of your damn business and I don't want you here." Afterwards he started staring at a wall I have of crosses and told me he was going to make them fall. I basically told him, "whatever" left the room and went outside on my patio. He followed me out and when I came back in and sat down on my couch and he followed me. He sat down on my love seat and said, "it worked." I looked at the wall and one of my larger wood crosses was upside down. I went to grabt it and told him to STOP! I placed the cross on my ottoman and told him he did it and to stop pranking. He responded and said the hook was at bottom. When he left the room I picked the cross up and there was no way that any human could have hung my cross upside down. There was not a hook at the bottom and impossible. That same evening when he went to bed he was oddly sleeping with one arm straight in the air and mumbling in a odd voice... I took video footage of this and what was not visible with the naked eye was images of lights randomly darting across my bedroom. Then my dog jumps on the bed barking furiously and jumps backwards as if to get away from something.

This is just ONE incident. There have been many more, but this was the 1st that confirmed this evil being is real and not someone mental. I really don't know what to do. I pray all the time, read scriptures now everyday. I try not to fear when this happens because I know God is stronger than this evil entity in my life. I can't get him to leave. I kicked him out and he moved 3 doors down, so he has not really left.

Crazier things are happening now and I keep praying, praying, praying. Tonight in his drunken state, he told me he has 12 spirits using his body. This man should be dead. I've called the ambulance when his blood pressure reach critical levels and the med staff said he shouldnt be here.

During our period of breakup (kicked him out). I told him that a male friend invited me to NYE as a friend. He had an issue with that and said he would get him. Less than 2 weeks ago, this friend of mine committed suicide with a shot gun. Another male friend of mine he said he was going to get sent me a message yesterday that he was laid off of his 100k a year job. He has told me that when he "thinks" things he can make them happen. I don't know what to do. I want him to leave peacefully and on good terms. I am really freaked out that he really has supernatural powers and is pure evil. If you met this man "sober" you would think he is a wonderful caring being. He is nice looking. He has gave me a glimpse of his real soul. He has told me that he feels nothing, but hate and does not care about anyone. He boasts about how he is able to skate through life. And he has. He has never physically or emotionally hurt me, but I believe this man is the devil. The real deal. All I ask is pray for us. I'm at my wits end. He needs to move on.

I need help, but how do you help someone like this?
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-18)
Hello:
While I am certainly not in any way a medical professional, I don't know of ANY mental diseases or disorders that cause eyes to go completely black. THAT along with the other facts would have had me immediately pointed in the direction of paranormal experts in demonology, who would also probably have an exorcist or two on speed-dial.
If it were me (also having a background in Catholicism), I would have gone straight to a reputable Catholic exorcist. To my knowledge, every area has one. It is a process, which; of course, can be expedited with the correct introductions and communications. I certainly hope that you have gotten him the help he apparently desperately needs. Many others have also given great advice, like spotandangel, supernaturalservices, and many others. Please take their advice; they obviously have knowledge in this area.
Good Luck & Godspeed!
Kind Regards,
Lynev
francyne1031 (49 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
I completely agree with several others, you need to get him to a professional. Be it doctor or someone to evaluate his mental health. Drugs can do a lot of perm damage and I have heard of some strange things that happen to people when they get clean. Also when you said his "eyes turned black" did you mean his pupils or they whole eye? I noticed it has been a couple months since this "story" was posted. Any updates as to how he is doing now? Wish you the best:)
kk11350 (2 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
maybe an ouija session will help and you can talk to the ghost/spirit to see if its friendly as it seams not to be 😢
rockangel13 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
That was so very eerie! How is your boyfriend doing at present? Maybe he really shouldn't have joined in the Ouija board session... Ask him to pray to God everyday and to visit the church more often... Perhaps that would help.

Rockangel13
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
Sacul,
You done good man, real good. I didn't read this until now, I had passed it up because there seemed to be enough traffic here already. But I like yours the best.

Jav 😁
sacul (1 stories) (71 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
Wow, thanks, rook!

I was crossing my fingers that I wouldn't offend you or any others by posting that and am very glad I did not. Recently your advice has come in handy, by the way, so thank you as well.

Sarahjane87: What were his drugs of choice? Route of administration?
curiousDevu (10 stories) (45 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
Before considering the exorcisms, you can try visiting a psychiatrist because the drugs might have damaged some of the nerve tissues and caused some serious psychological disorder, and just one thing I wanted to ask was, does your boyfriend remember important details like his personal information? If he doesn't then it might be a dissociative identity disorder. It is generally the outcome of high levels of stress (which might have been caused due to the drug abuse) and characterized by the inability to recall important personal information. Ask a doctor to check for it specifically and if he says it's not the case then try the rituals mentioned by any of your religious leaders or Church. Keep us posted.
Regards,
Devyani 😊
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-15)
I agree with sacul He may need more treatment than an exorcism. How long has he been clean is an issue. I've seen what some people can go through when cleaning out their systems of drugs and alcohol, and it is not pretty. Sometimes it's good to have medical help as well as spiritual help.

Prayers to you and he ❤
zyke17 (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-15)
yeah I do think your boyfriend is possessed you should follow what supernatural said and as for you be strong, not only physically but spiritually cause it might get to you you know... And oh of course pray for him. A lot. God Bless!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
sacul,

Many, many thanks for keeping us all 'grounded'. I had thought something along the lines you are thinking as I read the O/P's experience and being so tired completely did not include a comment on the facts that you have mentioned. Thank you again for your rationality.

Respectfully,

Rook
sacul (1 stories) (71 posts)
+6
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
okay--first and foremost: GET HIM TO A DOCTOR

Investigate more common possibilities such as brain tumors and other such chronic ailments, before risking his life by sitting around lighting candles and burning sage.

If all checks out, get a second opinion. If a second qualified specialist STILL says he's alright, grab the candles and listen to some of the good advice listed below (there are some smart people on here).

Hope he's okay- and congrats from myself to him for overcoming the alcohol and drug demons. Those ones, imo, are scarier than any paranormal entity and a helluva lot harder to kick.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
SarahJane,

You stated a couple of things and I want to ask you about them...

First:

"...a very calm rational person. He use to have an alcohol problem and drug problem which he turned to the Catholic church for help to overcome."

Second:

" His mum and aunti are deeply into witchcraft and the occult, and a few months ago they asked him join in on an Ouija board session."

I understand both points on there own, but why would you boyfriend who overcame so much with the help of the Catholic Church sit down and do something that the Church 'frowns upon'.

Why would his Mother and Aunt, knowing what he's overcome with the help of the Church even ask him to participate is something that goes against Church Teachings?

Final Question... If they really did ask him to sit in with them, and this really happened, what kind of loved ones are they to turn their backs on him for something that is their fault. This is something they should have 'protected against' a spirit coming through like you have described is ALWAYS a risk when doing something like this.

You have not told us if your boyfriend actually joined the Catholic Church, just that with their help he overcame his addictions... With that in mind, and HOPING your telling the truth as you know it, I offer you this...

Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of your home or a room that the two of you find relaxing. Sit on the floor and place candle in front of you (him). Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it entering your boyfriends body and have him do the same. Picture it filling every corner and 'dark space' of your body and mind. Then visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from inside your bodies. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire body, picture it expanding out of your body and forming a shield against negative energy/spirits/entities. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) to your center (the heart is the easiest to visualize) or 'core'. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

If he does this with you it should help... Though if he is 'possessed' you will find that whatever is 'inside' him will resist and you will have to do this more than once. You should do it more than once anyway as negative energy takes some time to disperse.

If your boyfriend has joined the Catholic Church as a result of the aid they provided him then you should seek out the Clergy and let them help you in this matter.

Again, I'm on the fence with your 'experience' but you asked for help and I CAN NOT turn my back on that. Please fell free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
Kevinizer (1 stories) (20 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
what kind of aunt and mum is this... Talk about being in the occult, if I did that to my futur child i'd call myself noobcult
Spotandangel (7 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
The Catholic Church takes exorcism very seriously, and since 2010 has local specially-trained priests as official diocese exorcists, at least in America. I am friends with Father Gary Thomas, whose personal story was turned into the movie, "The Rite".
I would talk to your local parish priest first. You can contact Father Gary at his Northern California parish.
His email is: gthomas [at] dsj.org
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-14)
Sarahjane1987,

I just have to say that with his past of having an alcohol problem and drug problem left him open to a possession so it was not a good idea for his mother and aunt to let him in on a spirit board session so in other words it is their fault for this happening to him.

The only thing that you can do for him is to get a priest to preform an exorcism on him because if anything done by his loved ones to get it out may lead to the demon burrowing in further so do not try and get it out yourself.

I wish you both the best of luck to get this intruder out.

Whitewolf,
blackbird22 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
sarahjane1987 possibility that your boyfriend is possesed. You should definately turn to church for help but he needs a proper cleansing process too. If the evil entity does not leave his body completely than it may cause more problems. I think if the entity entered his body during ouija board session than it may leave his body through that process only... Its just my theory... I don't know much, anybody here can correct me out...

My prayers are with you both...
gbvemma (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
Thanks for sharing this story, my prayers are with you.

The only person in history with what I have searched out who has absolute power over a demon and the spiritual world, is Jesus Christ. You/boyfriend needs to study the Gospels (Bible/New Testament) and learn from His ministry and do what He says. Get on God's terms and He will help you and your boyfriend.

I recommend you listen to these two audios for more insight.

1). This is a story from a former Shaman who was delieverd from demons... Its a great story.
(Part 1 and 2: The One True God):

Http://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22Chief+Shoefoot%22

2). This is a teaching on Witchcraft and Deliverance by Derek Prince:

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hg492g-SN8&feature=relmfu

So seek God until you find Him,

God Bless.
tsukino31 (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
i think he is possesed. You should probably turn to the church for help and who knows he might need an exocism.
Sapphire_Flames (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
Your boyfriend does sound like he has episodes of being possessed, I think there is someone on this site that does cleansings for spirits,etc. I think their name is rookydjin, or something along that. I hope you both get help and soon! 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
Sarahjane1987, I feel like what others do. You need help and a professional one. I should say you are courageous to witness and say the spirit/entity/demon to leave your boy friend's body. But, I feel, more than prayer, you and your boy friend need professional help. Try to get hold of one and if it is necessary, if you confirm that it is possession, then you have to perform exorcism. God be with you. I will also pray for you. Keep us posted of any further developments. Be courageous and not don't get scared.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
Yes, I think that your boyfriend is really possessed. I think you should follow the advice of supernaturalservices. God bless to you and your boyfriend! Pray always and good luck. 😊
supernaturalservices (86 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Ok look, if what you are saying is true, you may have a serious problem and may be in need of serious help. I know someone in Aus that may be able to help.

Some easy steps are to try to increase the frequency of love in both of your lives.

Also basic protection will not work at this stage, the entity needs to be removed.

Here are some steps to take to minimize activity.

Say the Saint Michael prayer and Psalm 91 and 71 from the King james bible daily

Saint Michael the Archangel,
Defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
And do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
By the Divine Power of God -
Cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
Who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Also get some white sage and burn it around the house and your boyfriend. This may cause an episode, but it could also help confirm what you are experiencing.

Memorize this phrase "Be gone in the name of Jesus Christ, and never return" It is a very simple spiritual rebuke but can be a powerful weapon during times of terror when one cannot remember more complex methods. When things go bad hold your hand toward the situation and say that phrase, you should feel heat coming from that hand. Practice it alone before you need it.

Please PM me so we can discuss this more in depth.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: