You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Saving The Living After Death

Real Ghost Stories

Saving The Living After Death

 

This story takes place about a year ago when I was in high school second year. The school which I am studying in is famous for its paranormal experiences. The new school was built over the old school. Many have had seen ghosts in the school frequently. I did not believe those stories until I had experienced them.

Once I was at the school library (around 2 o'clock) and when I was about to leave I heard some books falling. I went to look who was there and then I saw the no one and books were on the ground. Then I saw someone was running down the hallway. I don't know what came over me and I started chasing that person and I ended up at the schools old auditorium. I went inside and to take a look and nobody was there. When I was about to leave the place became cold more like freezing. I saw dark shadows near the corner of my eye and then after some time suddenly I heard a screaming sounds of many people, like they were in pain. It was so loud that I fainted.

The next thing I know was I was in the school infirmary. When I asked the teacher what happened she told me two students carried me to the infirmary. They did not tell their names. They simply said "Take a look at this boy's head and tell him that never to come near the auditorium" and "We won't be around to bring him back next time." I asked the teacher how did they look like? She told me they were the same age as me and they were wearing the old dress code of the school. The teacher thought they were in a drama or something. I had a severe headache for rest of the week.

I asked my friends about the auditorium. They told me that once there was an accident there 16 years ago where the roof had collapsed and 19 students died there. They said that there was two students, the student council president and vice-president of that time, were the ones who went inside the debris and they saved 7 to 8 students but after sometime the roof completely went down and fell on both of them. The vice-president died on the spot but the president of the student council was taken to the hospital and was treated but he was severely injured and he died after a day or two later. The last thing he said to the people around him was that "We wanted to save more of them".

Then I looked for the schools old records and got the picture of all student council members at that time and then I went to the infirmary and asked the teacher to identify that which one of these who brought me there that day. She pointed out two people and then I went to a teacher who was working on that school for more than 20 years. She told me that it was the former president and vice-president of the student council and she told me that they died 16 years ago trying to save some students.

I wanted to know more so I decided to go inside the auditorium. I was scared to go by myself so I forced my friends Robert and Weller (fake names because they don't want their names to be revealed) to come with me. To my surprise I did not feel anything like before.

When I thought nothing was there or maybe they all left, and then after looking around for sometime, we decided to leave. My friends went out before me and then, moments later I heard the same sound. When I was about to faint again my friends rushed in and pulled me out of there, asking me what is wrong. After few moments I regained consciousness and then, I asked them if they heard the sound. They told that they did not hear anything. I had a nose bleed for rest of that day.

I was freaked out because this stuff always happening to me and since then I never went to the auditorium. I did not figure out what was that sound and sometimes when I walk in hallway I look through the window I could see two shadows near the entrance of the auditorium.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Takishima, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aimen (11 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-08)
inspiring...! Those two buys mentioned saved your life hope they find peace now...
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
Dear Takishima,

Mail me at response.ab [at] rediffmail.com

Regards
katcyn19 (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
this two souls are heroes even after death... Very inspiring... But I hope they both go to light so they will have peace...

Thanks for sharing...
Hades666 (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-16)
Not to sound mean or anything but you faint alot, nice story though 😊
Takishima (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-15)
Sceptic-Ari sorry but I can't tell to much personal information in a public site please understand if you want to know the schools name so badly please contact me through e-mail post your ID and I will sent the name of the school
Takishima (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-15)
Thanks tsukino31 I also wish the same for them and want them to find peace
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-15)
Dear Takishima,
Beautifully told I must say, and a touching tale of bravado.
Where in India is this school? I would like to very much visit this place.

Thanks
Regards
tsukino31 (4 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-14)
thats a touching story... And creepy too. Those two boys you mentioned are really admirable. I just hope that they will find peace...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: