You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Mysterious Fog

Real Ghost Stories

Mysterious Fog

 

What am I about to tell you is 100% true. There is no exaggeration anywhere, I promise! I am still in shock and in amazement that this happened to me. I am still trying to figure out what the thing was. Last night, around ten O' clock, I believe, the strangest thing occurred in my life.

My sister decided to talk to our mom or something, so she left our room. I was the only one in the room, I was relaxing. I paced back and fourth. (I do this a lot at night) I sighed and sat on my sister's bed. Then I saw something out the window. I couldn't tell what it was, so I peered closer. It looked like a white hand almost. It was very bright, and it was sort of pretty. I thought it was an angel, but I wasn't sure. Could it be a ghost? It was the weirdest looking thing I ever saw. It happened so fast. I gasped and continued to stare. I wasn't scared... Just surprised. I ran out of the room to tell my sister.

She was still in my parents' room. I whispered to her to come in quickly in our room. I grabbed her by the hand and we were disappointed to see that the ghostly "thing" was gone when we entered our room. But I was glad to hear my sister believed me. Thank goodness! I'm planning to NEVER tell my parents because I know they would not believe such a thing.

Well, I'm still thinking about this ghostly encounter. I am still in shock. I just don't know if I will ever forget that moment. What do you think? Please leave comments if you wish.

Other hauntings by purplequeen12

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, purplequeen12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
Hi purplequeen12. I do think that you experienced something possibly paranormal. What? I do not know!

Excuse me purplequeen.
To TheUnknown: What do you mean when you say, "Please, anyone reading this must read it otherwise you will not stop a horrible death? 😕

SHELBY ❤
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-03-11)
Is it true, I believe in all ghost stories in this site and I know spirits can talk to us using 'signs' to show us that he/she is here. The spirit then goes to the second stage which will freak some people out, the spirits will tell you something like a death.
Please,anyone reading this must read it otherwise you will not stop a horrible death. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-15)
While I do not know what you saw, the experience must have been pleasant as you immediately thought it was an angel. It is curious that it was OUTside the window, though. Perhaps a neighborhood protector? Is that possible? Thank you.
jaque (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-14)
❤ Sounds very interesting. I have no idea what is was but to be it sounds like an orb. Kinda cool but weird.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-28)
It probably a ghost the ghost I have seen are clear but some of them can be fog and weird looking and not clear. I think it was a ghost you saw. I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it with us it was interesting. 😊
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
I certainly believe you saw something. Sometimes when relaxed, we are more susceptable to these types of encounters. I find it interesting that it was outside of the window, not inside. It sould be an entity that has soething to do with the area.

God Bless!
Lexiluca (8 stories) (78 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
You will never forget it if you saw something you can't explain. I can vouch for that. As can the many contributors to this site.
lydia07 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-08)
I think that what you saw was probably a ghost from some one in your family that has died and are trying to contact you but just don't know how to do it if this happens again I would talk to them and try to be friendly.
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-07)
well if it was an orb kind of thing it is a ghost but don't worry because it sounds friendly I think if it happens again but it isn't friendly because it does something bad to you/try to harm you in any way then you tell your parents. But your right with an instant like this don't bother telling your parents. Plz could you read my story the title is Ragged looking man. Thnx! Love, the melon lover

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: