You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Life

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Life

 

I've been reading some stories lately and thought I'd add some of my own that I've experienced over the years. I'm currently 17 and I feel very sensitive to the paranormal. I'm currently living in Ballarat, Australia. (Ballarat is one of the most haunted city's in Australia)

Anyway, my first encounter with the paranormal that I can remember was when we use to live in a hotel in Melbourne, Australia. I was only 14 at the time (my mum was manager so we had a managers room we lived in. I was just walking down the hallway to our room when I looked in the reflection of the door that was glass and led outside and saw an old man who was grey and white wearing a suit he was half bald with a face that was neither upset or happy but kind of peaceful, and I just turned around thinking this man was just lost or something and no one was there, so for some reason I walked to check around the corner of the hallway, no one was there. No one had walked down the hallway other wise I would have seen them and no one closed any doors otherwise I would have heard. So I crapped myself and sprinted to our room and told mum a few weeks later because it just didn't make sense.

She later explained that she didn't want to say anything to me because she didn't want to scare me, but she also saw the same man I described. I cannot remember her story on how she saw him but she also told me that someone who was holding a conference walked out to look for her but saw this same man fixing a fire house, the conference lady tried to talk to him but he did not respond. The lady said he just stood up and walked through the wall.

The following months we didn't hear or see anything else from this ghost or whatever it was, but we did find a very old photo album whilst cleaning out a storage room.

We found a photo which looked just like him and he was the original owner and died ages ago (not sure what of). His name was 'Michael Goldman'.

We only lived there for a few years until we moved to Ballarat.

In this current house I have been having really weird feelings like someone's watching me. A lot of the time it comes from my bedroom or the front living room of the house no one uses.

One night my friend asked me to come over to his house for the night and the five of us (Kyle, Brett, Dylan, Alex and myself) decided to do a homemade ouija board with paper letters in a circle four candles (yeah I know, one of the stupidest things EVER, but I was intrigued and wanted to try it) anyway we had a glass that we washed with water after every session. The first 3 attempts of asking if there was any entities with us, we finally got movement with the cup. During this session the corner of the room's candle was going CRAZY and there was a massive chill in the room.

I won't go through every session but we finaly got to one and we tried to leave the session because it was a really bad spirit (I think it was a demon). It kept on swearing at us telling us to commit suicide. We tried to be polite and we tried to talk to it but it just kept laughing at us and swearing more, so we tried to end the session but it would not let us leave. So we asked if we could close the session one by one. It accepted and said goodbye to everyone, but me.

I was so scared, it wouldn't let me leave the session for ages. My friends were all just watching in horror as the glass was rapidly moving across the table.

Anyway it finally said goodbye after I said how sorry I was for ever messing with the board and it finally said goodbye and to this day I won't ever use one again.

A week or two later after the session, I went to the toilet late at night after work, I'm not sure what time, and when I was peeing I had the door open (not sure why) and I had the worst feeling ever, so I turned around straight after I finished and this black figure with red eyes lunged or sprinted straight through me and I fell to one knee and had the worst feeling ever. I felt like crap and I had a massive chill down my spine.

After that nothing really happened to me that's paranormal, however lately I have been getting a huge feeling something is watching me not in a good way. I can feel it watch me in bed when I try to sleep, and it usually keeps me up in terror until 3am then it finally let's me sleep.

That's the end of all my stories. Sorry for any grammar mistakes and if anyone has any information or would like to ask any questions please leave a comment and I'll try and get back to you asap.

Thank you for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AusMarcus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AusMarcus (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-04)
Update on my story of encounters, almost a year has past since this happend.

I woke up around 3-4am not quiet sure on exact hours of night I awoke, to find an outline of a girl, as I woke up more my terror grew so quick I was freaking out swearing throwing my arm around frantically for my bedside table for my phone as my eyes adjusted all I could make out was a girl with long hair over her face, with a white bed dress hands by her side watching me standing perfectly still, as soon as my phone light was on and I held it to see who/what was going on, she had disappeared. Nothing was there.

This girl in the white dress looks like something from the ring (horror movie) that scared me a lot more! That's for sure but she looked like a girl I thought was a dream or something where I saw her looking at me through the roof of the hotel I use to live in, and I always thought this was just a dream or something but she had red eyes her head was out of the roof with a bit of her upper body same dress and both her hands holding either side of her as if she was holding herself out of a hole in the roof watching me and as I saw her she dissipated... I can only assume this was the same girl and this wasn't a dream? I still get a big feeling of being watched or paranoid whenever I seem to think about these entities/beings... Any help would be great, I strongly believe in Jesus and whenever I have nightmares I always shout his name and my nightmares always leave me... I don't know what to do all I know is to trust jesus
AusMarcus (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
Soulseekerdutta, if I could have it that would be great! I have been waking up EVERY night at 3am exactly for the past few weeks now, its driving me insane.
AusMarcus (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-31)
Sorry for responding so late, I haven't been on in a few weeks.
Yes I know it was completely idiotic, and I completely understand. The only reason we washed the glass/cup was we thought that was to cleanse, none of us had any idea what we were doing.

Hades, yes I live in Australia.
One of the worst experiences of my life.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-20)
That was scary! 😊 Thanks for sharing it with us. I have not encounter any black figure with red eyes and I'm hoping that I'll never will. 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
First, I think you should have put this up as two separate stories. Just my opinion, but the two are not really related except for the fact that they happened to you.
That being said, I would like to read what your answers the questions lady-glow posed.
Second, I know it's pretty much common knowledge just about everywhere that messing around trying to conjure up spirits is a BAD idea. I simply will never understand how anyone can say it's a game. I have a real problem with those who think it's alright to drag someone out of eternal peace simply to answer questions they could care less about. Have you ever had someone force you to get up out of bed when you barely got to sleep and you are dead tired? Yeah, I'll just bet you weren't happy about that either. Can you imagine what it's like to be a spirit at rest and you are constantly being called up to perform? I swear, that's why they are always pissed when they finally show up. I believe that many times they only do so out of frustration and to teach all these kids a lesson.
There is a lot of good advice on these pages, use it.

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
AusMarcus,
I have only read the title so far and... 'Ghost Life' is an OXYMORON!

And before I could bring myself to delve into yet another Ouija board story (which I have purposely been staying away from), I figured I'd better get that out of my system first. Don't want that floating around in my head whilst attempting to concentrate on a new teenaged Ouija board tale. Heaven knows what sort of biased opinion that would cause, eh?

Jav
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
And there we go again... One more Ouija board "game" going wrong.

I have some questions about your story:

-What did the entity do to prevent you from ending the Ouija board session against your will?
-Why did you wash the glass after every session?
-Why did you guys keep on 'playing' after the spirit told you to commit suicide?
-When you say "it just kept laughing at us and swearing more" - was the glass pointing to the letters HA HA HA HA HA?
-Did you glue the paper letters to the table? (it's a hard work to do and then undo) 😜

And now you are afraid something got attached to you. Since you have been reading some stories perhaps have already come across Rook's cleansing method, you could try it to get rid of that entity.

As for the old guy at the hotel, I'm sure it was just a harmless residual energy.

Take care and keep us posted
Jesus_soldier (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
I was going to say that this was a human spirit, since it/he/she finally said goodbye after you explained how sorry you were, until the bathroom incident. You should get some spiritual protection as soon as possible, because I would worry more about this entity lurking behind the shadows, instead of the random 'jump in your face' frights. I hope you find safety and hope in the outcome. Thank you for sharing.

JS aka Brandon
soulseekerdutta (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-17)
i know a spell that keeps spirits away... I can give it to you if you want...
angel13th (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-17)
That demon that was telling you to commit suicide is scary. 😨 I also had an encounter with a black figure with glowing red eyes that was watching me sleeping. That was during a black out and I woke up in the middle of my sleep to see that...er...thing staring at me from outside my room. Yeah I reckon he opened the door for I always close it before sleeping.
theatre15 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
wow, knowing ballarat is extremely close to my home, this is just freaky... Thankyou for sharing:)
Hades666 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
Probably one of the most scariest stories I have read so far, with the whole black figure lunging at you and all and what's worse is that it's in Australia and I live there to.
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-16)
Thank you for your stories. I too encountered the black figure with glowing red eyes in upstate New York. I strongly suggest seeking out the spiritual entity known as Jesus Christ. Leave the others alone.:-)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: