You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Small Girl With A Black Cat

Real Ghost Stories

A Small Girl With A Black Cat

 

I have always been a firm believer in ghosts from childhood. The experience that I am going to share with you today has occurred many years ago, when I was 6-7 years old.

We used to stay in a 1 BHK house which was rented by my dad's company. The flat was like a train's bogey with all rooms in line. The outer most room being a living room, the middle one was a bedroom and the last room was a huge kitchen followed by a toilet and a bathroom.

Back then me, my elder brother and my parents used to sleep together on a big twin bed. And since we were small, my mom used to keep a small bulb always on so that we would not get frightened of the darkness. But since the day I remember, I always felt that something was watching me or was behind me. I used to also often get sick for unknown reasons and get fits.

Once it happened that in the night when me and my friend, who is now my best buddy, were playing in a verandah outside and since her mom called she said she would be right back. I was waiting for her and the lights suddenly went. Since I was getting bored, I started calling her name and searching for her. It was pitch black and suddenly I felt that something was behind me. Someone grabbed my head and banged it very hardly on a wall.

I do not remember what happened after this but found myself on my mom's lap and everyone was praying and applying angara (holy ash) on my forehead. I was burning with fever. An old woman staying nearby immediately did some rituals to make me fine. It took me 2 days to recover and until now that experience brings goosebumps to me. My mom never discussed with me what had happened that night.

In that house I used to always see a girl holding a black cat in the door of living room at night. She used to just stand and look at me. I finally got so scared one day that I told mom that I do not want the bulb to be on from now and until date I sleep with a blanket on my head.

When I told my mom about this last year she was shocked and asked me why I did not tell her at that time. Then I asked her about that night. She then revealed that I had become completely bluish and my eyes had become white with no pupils at all. And the moment they applied the holy ash I became normal.

I have never experienced anything in any other houses where we stayed later other than this house. I will be sharing my another experience when I was in Goa for my honeymoon in 2010.

Other hauntings by strangelife

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, strangelife, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

raj89m (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
In many cases, i, myself, have use Holy Ash to cure people and exorcise evil spirits. But Holy Ash on its own doesn't work. It needs to be energized by specific mantras. It really can happen. All you need to have is Faith. The victim needs to have Trust that he can be healed and that their is no other power superior to God. That's how it works. True Faith can do wonders. But it is hard to have such kind of Faith. As Jesus said, "if with True Faith you command a tree to move from its place, it indeed will". But as I said, it is hard to have such kind of Faith.
icewolfghost (17 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
I will try and find a way to stop her coming back in the meantime,
Best of luck,
Wolf 😊
Gayatrishiva (3 stories) (121 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
Its scary one... Me shivering after reading this one. I hope you didn't encounter her again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: