You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Giant Spirit Pressing My Neck

Real Ghost Stories

Giant Spirit Pressing My Neck

 

Hey friends, this is my own experience of ghost. Might some people will believe some people don't,but then to I am posting my experience so please do comment.

So this is my yesterday night experience. It was midnight and I always used to sleep late night watching television or surfing on net. So it was 12 am and I was lying on couch watching television with my dad. So my dad was about to sleep and everyone was sleeping in leaving room for some days as painting work was done in bedrooms.

As watching television I also slept on the couch. After sometime I wake up to switch off my computer and television as I left both on and slept. It was 1 am and I was feeling something different in air and even my neighbor's dog was barking like hell but stopped suddenly. I felt good as because I wanted to sleep. I went to my couch and just stayed lying on it.

When I was sleeping something was irritating me I don't know what exactly. Suddenly I felt a big hand holding my neck and pressing it hard as if someone want too kill me. I was knowing that it was a big hand but can't see who was pressing my neck. I was trying to shout but no word was coming out of my mouth. I wanted to scream harder but it was like my throat was choked.

I was feeling like that giant spirit was sitting on me my whole body was paralyzed. I can't even able to move my body. Suddenly I woke up and saw that it was morning 4 am. I saw my brother's bag. He came from office as he has evening shift and comes in early morning. He was in washroom. I rushed towards washroom to tell him about this. As I turned towards mirror I saw a thumb marking on my neck near throat. I was very surprised to see because I thought it was a nightmare but it happened to me in real.

As my brother came out that thumb marking was vanished. It was really going insane. He also said that it was a nightmare but my neck is still paining and the marking what I saw was real but no one is believing it.

People please let me know if anyone as gone through same situation.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maxxy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-29)
Dear Maxxy,
I suspect a case of sleep-paralysis.
For reference you might want to check out a video on youtube called 'The Entity'- a documentary by Channel4.

Thanks
Regards
DrGhost (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-28)
In hmong culture that would something like a ghost sat on top of you. I know it sounds weird but it has happened to one of my cousins before. You wouldn't be able to move or talk. Just saying what I think it was.
Mercury93 (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
so were your eyes closed the whole time this something was choking you? It could've been sleep paralysis. I've been told my whole life that if you start choking in your sleep, your soul is trying to get back into your body after a visit back to whatever place it had gone. It could be either. Thank you for sharing your story ^-^
GloriaW (2 stories) (15 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-24)
check out sleep paralysis. It is terrifying but a very common phenomenon. It is medical, not supernatural 😊
Sario (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
I've experienced, (One time that I can remember), being "stuck" in my bed, trying to move and at the same time, being totally awake, and the feeling of not being able to move at all. Like gravity held my arms down, and I was unable to make a sound. Very strange, indeed.
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
I have read many stories of pressure on peoples chest but I can't recall any where there was pressure and they were being choked. I would highly recommend doing a house cleansing and Rookdygin has a very good method to use and has made it clear to many on this site if you ask he will share it

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: