You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Linda, Kelly And Savannah

Real Ghost Stories

Linda, Kelly And Savannah

 

This is a story about my mom, her neighbor's daughter Savannah and my sister Kelly. Kelly is my older sister and Savannah is 11 or 12 at this time and this happening wasn't that long ago.

My mother had moved into a new house with her husband up in north Phoenix and had lived in this house for a few months by this time. They were friends with their next-door neighbors, who are the parents of Savannah. In a casual conversation between my mother and her mother one day, she had brought up some startling information to my mom. I still wonder how their conversation led to this. She had told my mom, Linda, that Savannah told her that she had people visit her at night in her room every night. This kind of information to a parent, especially from a girl who's 11 or 12, is not likely to be a made up story than it coming from a child who's 3 or 4. I guess she was asking my mother's advice. Not sure what my mom told her but she did share the story with my older sister Kelly, who also knew Savannah.

When at my mom's house one day, Kelly decided she was going to go next-door and talk with Savannah about it. She described her experiences as scary people that try to hurt her when she's going to sleep. An old man who just stands in the corner staring at her and another that holds her feet down while she lies in bed. Kelly went in her room and told the spirits, direct quote, "If you want to f*ck with someone you f*ck with me. You are no longer allowed to be here. If you need somewhere to go then you come with me."

A few days pass and Kelly went back to my mom's house. My sister was describing a dream that she had and it nearly put my mother in shock. Kelly described a man that was in her dream, mainly what he looked like and that his feet were always in water when she could see him in this dream. My mom took Kelly back over to Savannah's because Savannah had drawn a picture of one of the spirits that had been bothering her and had shown my mom the day before. She had drawn a picture of the man in my sister's dream TO THE T. He wore jean clothing, reddish eyes and the hair was the most distinguishing part of the photo. It was like a fohawk she said. I myself have never seen this photo, but I may be able to get a hold of it so I can show you guys.

My mom's moved twice since then. Kelly had been successful getting at least him away from Savannah, but she's now had crazy experiences of her own with this spirit that she calls James. In her dreams he's shown her, not told her, what his name is. Outside of dreams, James breaks stuff, moves stuff, and has held Kelly down in bed, but mostly growls at kids that are in her house. I've heard the growl myself when I was upstairs alone, but I always just called him a p*ssy and went about my business. Sometimes, when Kelly tells me about some of the things he's done since my last visit, I'll go upstairs and provoke the hell out of him.

I did have him follow me home once. Brought my newborn son to Kelly's, then the next few days at home had weird things happen, but most of all he was bothering my son while he slept. Toys would turn on by themselves, lights in the house would go on and off, but I didn't hear a growl. I called Kelly and told her I think he followed me home and she said I was probably right because her house had been surprisingly calm the last few days. She somehow told him to come back and sure enough, a few days later, she called me and told me he was back. She watched a chair move about an inch by itself right before her eyes.

Things still happen at my sister's to this day, but it's calmed down dramatically. Used to be daily, now it's just a few months something happens. I'm sure he found someone else to terrorize, then comes by to visit here and there.

Other hauntings by ryanrowe82

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ryanrowe82, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ryanrowe82 (7 stories) (35 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Because Savannah's mother didn't want the house cleansed, for whatever reason. So, my sister just said to go with her and leave Savannah alone.
LakotaWinyan (2 stories) (63 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
ryan,
Wow.

Provoking spirits is a terrible idea!

Why on earth would your sister choose to have a mean old fart haunt her home, rather than forcing him to walk on (i.e. Cleansing)?

Thank you for sharing.

LW
blacksky (1 stories) (18 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
Do you think there will be a day you can't handle it? Then what will you do? Cudo's to making it leave the lil girl. But you now have a child correct? What about him/her?
ryanrowe82 (7 stories) (35 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
Eh, nothing phases us. When it gets out of control, which it has a time or two, we take care of it.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
I agree with samtillie. You and Kelly sound like a couple of hell-raisers, which isn't necessarily a bad thing when dealing with an aggressive spirit, but do be careful.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-06)
I don't think it is wise to ever provoke a spirit/entity. Be very careful, as we all know from reading stories of other people's experiences on here and advice given... Things might not always be as they seem. Take care x
Handin (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-06)
You should must contact a good priest of a known church to handle your issue!

Believe me, your above issue will definitely get fixed!

And never get afraid since the spirit will gain energy from yourself and become stronger!

Stay cool and calm and follow my advice!
Bluerose19 (3 stories) (164 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-06)
I am surprised James has been such a terrorizing and disturbing ghost, I wonder why did your sister (or your family) did not do anything to drive him out of the house (like getting blessed etc. If you are a christian)...? 😲

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: