You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Two Houses He Has Never Been

Real Ghost Stories

Two Houses He Has Never Been

 

This is another story where Tim was the link between the living and the dead.

When my mom was in her last year of high school, her sister lived with family (they have not spoken in over 30 years) in Pretoria whose house held paranormal energy. My aunt had explained that everywhere in the house, the people had put horseshoes up against the walls, she assumed for protection.

One night, my mom was visiting from boarding school; she and my aunt were alone in the house. They were very unnerved and my aunt soon called a friend of hers, who brought a friend of his along. My aunt told us that one of the two guys had gone to the bathroom and had bolted back to the lounge very fast, saying he felt something in the passageway. As my aunt spoke about the bathroom and the passageway, Tim sat forward in his chair and started describing the rooms in shocking detail. He said when you exited the bathroom you had a bedroom door to your left, and that bedroom was filled with toys, as this was the familys daughters playroom. He knew the little girls name and knew that she flat out refused to go into that room, always asking one of the adults to fetch toys for her. He also told my aunt that there was a door in the floor of that room, leading to the basement. My aunt gasped, as this was exactly right. My moms eyes were as big as saucers. He said that you could feel a very clear presence from the bathroom to that bedroom, but the actual murder took place in the basement below the room. He said it was a woman in question and she had been decapitated. Her spirit paced up and down the passage between the bathroom and bedroom because she wanted answers. He said she was not harmful, but she was "in-your-face" as he put it. Pushy and demanding, needing to know why she had died in such a horrible way. This was apparently also a family killing, the husband killing the wife.

Over the years, the family have moved out and they turned the house into a makeshift army barracks, Tim says the woman is still there. To make matters worse, the two guys, who were police men, decided that the house was creepy enough to attempt to contact the spirit. Therefore, they played a DIY version of Ouija, using letters written on pieces of paper and an inverted glass to rest their fingers on top of. They made contact with a spirit within minutes, and it was not the woman pacing the hallway. One of the guys asked if there was a message for someone present, and was answered, YES. He then asked who the message was for. The glass started moving and when it got to the third letter of my aunts name, she broke the circle. She was too freaked out to continue. Upon hearing this Tim said to my aunt that the message was still there, waiting for her, and it would be given to her one way or another.

My uncle, who I have always thought to be a bit of a sceptic, boy was I wrong, then said he wanted to know if there were any entities in their current home. Again, a place Tim had never been. My uncle then proceeded to tell Tim that when he was working on his motorcycle, my uncle used to be a Hells Angel in his younger days; he would constantly find his tools had been moved. He asked Tim if there was anyone that he could feel. Tim sat and then explained to my uncle that this was on the left side of their house. You enter the gate and there is a passage leading down to the kitchen, ending against a store room. My uncle said yes. Tim told him that there was a young boy in that passage, he appeared to be pre-teen. Then my aunt, who has her own upholstery business and has her workshop set up there as well started speaking, Tim stopped her and said, "Yes, he is also the one moving your scissors to the main bedroom every so often". She asked him why this was being done and he simply said, "Because he is looking for attention".

He then moved his thoughts into the kitchen, asking my aunt if they had broken down the wall between the kitchen and the dining room, again she gasped, they had. He told her there is a man in that part of the kitchen, and he is the one who switches the kettle on and off. Then he said something shocking to my aunt. He asked her if there was an archway connecting the lounge to the dining room, she said yes, and he told her it was a kind of portal. Shocked at this, she told him that they had come home one night, after visiting with us, ironic, to find the stereo in my cousins room had been taken off of the bedroom wall (he had mounted stereo and speakers to the wall). It had been placed in the middle of the room with not a scratch on it. His math books and implements etc. That he had been busy with before they had left, also lay strewn across the floor. In his sisters room, all of her angel and fairy figurines had been thrown off the shelves, their heads broken off. My aunt said they were so afraid they ran to the lounge and just started praying. My cousin decided to go to the kitchen for something, and when he reached the archway, she said he stopped dead, as if he had literally walked into a brick wall. Moreover, when he looked at her his eyes were completely bloodshot, and he had an expression of pure fear on his face. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to scare the living daylights out of all of them.

Since then nothing that extreme has occurred in their house, but according to Tim, there are four entities in their house altogether. As well as a lingering presence in the upper right corner of the property, where Tim says a man hanged himself.

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-03)
Christine_Pandora; Jude89
Unfortunately, as Tim has been living with this for 38 years, he knows very well when it is good or bad news. It was the death of a male family member, in a car accident.
They (Tim and Elaine) have a little boy, but he is not named Jack, and whilst mom does have auburn hair, she is very slight/thin. You may very well be picking up on something to come, but the death did happen unfortunately.
Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-03)
Has there been any changes with Tim, his sister and the entity?

I know sometimes a great gift can appear amazing to those who don't understand or think of the burden however I think majority of people are envious as they would love to be able to see/hear/communicate with the unknown just so they know I guess.

I personally would love it but I would dread it so much at the same time and these two people are incredible for having such a strong sense.

I hope all turns out for the best and for everyone's sake I hope Tim is wrong... Hopefully it could mean a new life is being brought into this world but it doesn't seem like Tim to be wrong...

None the less I wish you all the best and wish good among you all 😊
jude89 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-29)
triden07,

A message from the other side is not always necessarily to do with dying, it could also be the introduction of the new family member, and all I'm seeing everytime I see the name tim is a young woman in her early 30s with medium length aubern hair hazel eyes and a young baby boy whom she calls Jack and he is tiny about 6lb and this woman is a curvy build
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-28)
When I started reading your story, "Bad Feelings In Aunt S's House", you made a reference to this story so I pulled it up to read it. Boy, did that send shivers down my spine. Not as much to Tim's guesses about your aunt's houses but the actual events in itself. I don't know which is worse, having a portal in your current home or knowing that there is a message waiting for your aunt from a ghost from her old house and also not knowing you this ghost is the army men tried contacting.

I also realized that I have to catch up on my reading with your account.
JoyBells (3 stories) (60 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-13)
[at] triden07

Well that's good to hear that you feel safe.
I hope all goes well for Tim and his sister.
Thanks for sharing!:)
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-09)
mizgarcia, faith17, JoyBells
When I spoke to Tim yesterday he knew something for sure. This type of entity follows him when there is death coming to someone close to him. The fact that his sister has the exact same entity looming over her, though it has been following her for nearly 2 weeks now, gives me the strongest feeling that it is someone they both know. I have never met his sister. Plus, as my new good friend Shlain pointed out to me yesterday, Charlie is not panicked, he is completely calm. The dread still lingers, but I'm not so afraid for myself.
mizgarcia (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
I think Tim has an amazing ability and you are so blessed to have him. 😁 Your story was chilling and amazing, however, I really hope I never experience something so frightening. 😨 I wish you the best of luck, and I also would love to read about your future happenings. I also would like to wish your family the best of luck. ❤
faith17 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
triden07,
Wow! That's crazy. I hope it is not you as well. God bless!
JoyBells (3 stories) (60 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
[at] triden07

Oh no! What an awful looming spirit to have following him. So Tim and his sister are being followed by the same spirit, does this happen often for them?
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
[at]JoyBells
Tim says the thing that's following him is still there. He says its following his sister as well. Same entity. And he says its bad. He says usually when these things show up, it's a sign of impending death to someone close to him. He says he gets bits and pieces and sometimes can figure out how the death will happen, but he never knows who is going to die. I told him today, I don't envy him this life one bit.
JoyBells (3 stories) (60 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
[at] triden07

Wow, I'm really curious to find out what this message was... If you find out more, I'd be really interested in knowing, that is, of course, only if your comfortable with sharing. Poor Tim!
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
faith17, flyclarinet
I have been talking to my mom and I remember things that I had somehow forgotten over the years. I spoke to Tim last night and he was having a bad night. He said something dark was following him the whole day and he was waiting for it to "speak" to him. He said he knows it has a message for someone close to him (so freaked out, hope its not me). His sister lives in New Zealand and she has the same abilities he does. He told me the moment he felt this thing she sent him a message on FB and asked "what do you see?"
faith17 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
I am sure it could be not so pleasant at times but definitely a gift.
flyclarinet (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
I agree with faith17. I would love to either have Tim's ability or have a friend like him.:)
faith17 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-07)
triden07,
I really love all of your stories! I have read every single one! You have experienced ALOT and are so lucky to have a friend (Tim) to help you out. I feel so bad for Kiddo. He would probably be very sad if you guys were to ever move out.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: