You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Kissed

Real Ghost Stories

Kissed

 

So the last time I posted was 3 years ago. Not much has happened to me a shadow here, a noise there, nothing that makes me excited. But this week I had something very interesting and almost frightening happen to me. I tried posting it that very morning but the site was down. 

I was laying in bed and had just woken up but my head was down by my husband's feet. I sleep like that sometimes, don't ask...Anyway, I thought that he had followed me to that same position I was in in the middle of the night because I was laying there, facing the wall and I felt him kiss my back! I swear it felt like his lips (he has a very unique way of kissing). He over-puckers and makes a loud kissing sound.

So I turn around to return his affection only to see that his feet are there under the blanket, not even touching me! I was so rattled by this! I swear I felt someone kiss me. I heard the noise and it was a kiss! I'm still tripping out about this... Hmmmm, I asked him right away if he had just kissed me and he didn't even answer because he was still sound asleep!

I'm usually not a very easy person to scare but when I actually get physically touched, that's when it gets creepy for me. I was wondering if anyone has ever actually had an experience like this or similar?

The last contact that I had like this was less pleasant. I was scratched and pushed. That was not fun. Like I had mentioned earlier, not much has happened to me since my last entry, but you can always count on something happening around me.

My friend had recently passed and when she did, she made sure to say goodbye. One night I saw her silhouette in the corner of my bedroom. She was gay and had a mohawk, so I knew it was her. I simply said I loved her and said goodbye.

After that, some stuff on my desk moved and that was that. I love the paranormal but I also feel I don't understand enough to get involved on purpose.

Other hauntings by maleena84

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maleena84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-09)
Sound can be residual too. The question is what is the likelihood of a coordination of residual energy that manifests as touch and sound. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that. However, I would tend to lean more in that direction than the other extreme - that it was some kind of malevolent (or at least tricksy) entity mimicking your husband. That seems less likely to me, but what do I know?
elysiamarie (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
I'm so glad nothing has ever "touched" me. I don't think I could take it.

Perhaps you were partially lucid in your dream?
maleena84 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
[at] Isandhu yeah maybe but what about the sound though? I didn't just feel it I heard it too! Trust me when I say I really try do debunk things but somethings are as easily debunked...
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
I suppose the kissing sensation could have been in your head as you were coming out of sleep. It kind of reminds me of the sensation of someone sitting on the edge of the bed or of a cat or other small animal walking on the bed, both of which I have experienced. I wonder if it could be caused by some kind of residual energy. Just a thought.
maleena84 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
[at] samtillie yeah it was she was a great person! May she Rip! And I'm not sure what or who it was but a kiss is a kiss right its still a sign of affection in this world and the next... I hope! Lol still creepy though
maleena84 (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Reaper I don't envy your expiriences with a demonic attack! How horrible! I hope that you have moved from where it happened or it just went away! I honestly don't know what to make of the kiss it happened once and that was it after that not as much as a bump in the night.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Maleena, so nice of your friend to visit you, could it have been her that kissed you? X
Reaper666343 (9 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-08)
Physical Contact can be very nerve wracking, especially with an invisible force, A few years ago I had a very violent physical Attack by what can only be described as a demon, or as some wrote on the story Angel of Death. But maybe it was your friends spirit pulling a prank like friends do, or maybe it was the spirit that scratched you kissing it better.

Cheers.

Reaper

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: