You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Friendly Trying To Make Contact?

Real Ghost Stories

Friendly Trying To Make Contact?

 

I live in Florida, where I hate and love the place. I hate Florida's weather but I love the people.

My story begins when I was 14. I was in my bedroom when I first saw him. I was doing homework, and I had this feeling that I should look up, so I did. When I saw him, he was just standing there staring at me with a smile. That freaked me out. I started to go into a 'what is happening?' mode. I guess he saw that I was scared, because he vanished right in front of my eyes. I tried to explain this occurrence to myself with logic. I told myself that I was seeing things and should probably get more shuteye. But that wasn't the end.

The next day I came home from school and I was alone. I put my stuff away and went into the living room and sat on my couch and turned on the TV... A couple minutes later, I saw the same guy sitting at my kitchen table, watching the TV as well. Instead of freaking out, I tried to talk to him. I asked, "Who are you?" He turned his head at me and I guess he was speaking, but I couldn't hear him. I said to him, "I can't hear you. Can you hear me?" Which looking at that question now, I feel kind of stupid because he obviously heard me the first time. So in response to that question he nodded his head, and then disappeared. A few seconds later my mom opened the front door. I don't know why, but I only see him when I'm alone.

Every now and then I see him. But every time he tries to talk, I can't hear him. Does anybody know how to help with that problem?

Also I don't only see that guy; I see some other things too. Some of them are creepy but I will share that in other stories.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jawp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

killershotter99 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-02)
How about writing words on a paper?
I think you should try it.

BTW, I'm new. 😊
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-12)
I would side with Gloria here I do not know of anyway to guarentee you will only get 1 spirit and non others, when useing a Ouija board you are opening up for any spirit to come in and make contact.
GloriaW (2 stories) (15 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-12)
jawp. Please DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD! No offense to ritwik but they can be very dangerous. Just look through this site if you have any doubt. Unless you know someone who is experienced and knows what they are doing, you can open yourself to a lot of negative energies. Please be careful. Ouija Boards are not toys!
ritwik (16 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-11-12)
dear jawp,
The best way, if you really want to communicate shall be the ouija boards. You can make one, and take care by cleansing the place. As you are able to see him, you will surely get him only.

GOOD LUCK
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-10)
Interesting story... Why don't you try EVP? This maybe a better form of communication. I suggest you do it with caution though, others on here can give you some guidelines to follow. Rookdygin maybe able to help you, or can other members give any instruction? 😁
Sheridan (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-10)
uh I have a story kind of like that... Any time i'm home alone my emf detector (or that thing the ghost hunters use) goes off outta no where and we talk... I don't see him/her but its a nice ghost.
GemmaK (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-09)
If indeed what you've seen was a spirit (I don't like the word ghost) try other ways to communicate with him; like give him a piece of paper and tell him to write down what he wants to say. I think the spirit choose you to make contact. And as an advice please do not try to contact him. Let him do that.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-09)
Dear jawp,
Please do not be offended, as I say this for your well being.
Please go for a thorough psychiatric evaluation to rule out all normal causes first.
I apologise if you are offended.

Thanks
Regards
faith17 (3 stories) (29 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-09)
Can't wait to hear your other stories! You definitely have a gift and I think he wants to give you a message.
Audrone (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-09)
Did you tell your mother what you saw? Perhaps she has seen him too.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: