You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: My Lost Cat

Real Ghost Stories

My Lost Cat

 

Ten years ago I lost my cat, his name was Miki. My father lost him when he was drunk, but is ok or so I thought. When me and my mom moved out of my dad's place, I started to feel like my lost cat was there, and even thought like a cat was walking on my legs to get a position to sleep, I asked my mom if the cat of the owners got in but she told me no...

Now that I am back at the place I lived before, I started to see in the corner of my eye a black shadow like my cat (have another black cat again), I thought it was him and so I turned around to call him and cuddle him, but when I turned around there wasn't anyone or sometimes my cat was sleeping on my bed. Sometimes I feel like I am watched or that there is someone here with me when I am home alone.

One day me and my boyfriend were making something to eat, my cat was on the fridge, but on the corner of my eyes I saw a black form almost running under the table and I was like what the? I looked for my cat and he was still on the fridge, my boyfriend saw the same thing thought the black form went to the living room, we were like do we see things or what?

I think my lost cat wants to say hi and say he is still here with me when I need someone.

Maybe this is just my imagination that I want my lost cat to visit me or something, or I just think it is him, maybe it is something else I don't really know but I really hope it is my lost cat and not something evil or stuff like this.

Sorry if I did ramble alot...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vale, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Vale (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-14)
Zeta thank you:)

Yea I loved my cat a lot... We had really a lot of animals but my favorite is the cat...

I just hate it how my brother treats my cat sometimes just because he doesn't like cats 😭

Xmas-santa
Yea he could have but he was drunk and when he is drunk he doesn't do good things -.-
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-13)
Hi Vale:

First off, I would not consider that story to be "rambling" so no need to apologize. I believe that our loved pets can come back to check in just as our loved family members can. I don't think it is unreasonable to assume that your first cat came around to check in on you and your new cat. Maybe he feels as if he has to "approve". Anyway, your cat must have really loved you.

Good luck to you, zeta
xmas-santa (5 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-13)
you must have love him dearly hope he loves you too your father must have been careful 😭
Vale (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-12)
thank you:) maybe there still is I don't know. But I hope he is in a better place... I hated my dad for that alot... I love more cats then dogs...

Thank you again:) ❤
callthewind (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-12)
Vale,

Even if you think it is your imagination there still is a bit of Miki's energy there. I am glad you sense the presence of your lost cat.

He must have meant a lot to you.
*❤*

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: