You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Man With No Feet

Real Ghost Stories

Man With No Feet

 

My daughter and I plus a few other family members were asked to come view a house. This house had been left very fast by the past owner. As you can imagine the inside was a mess. Our family member was getting this house at a very good price... Wonder why? As we enter I was told to carry my two year old daughter due to things being all over the floor and the prior owner was known for drug use. As went through the house I had a very uneasy feeling, thinking it just being the state the house was left in I shrugged it off. We came to the staircase and my daughter said, "No, no, Mommy. No go up." I told her it was just the upstairs it was okay. She pulls at my clothes and hair, "No, Mommy. No, no, no, no go up. I want to go bye." Her reaction startled me. She never had done this before.

We got to the second floor which was like a loft, a small room on each end with a window. I had my back towards one window. My daughter was clawing, kicking her feet, pulling my shirt saying, "No, no, no go in there, I want to go, go Mommy." I took her out. At this point I was scared.

That night she would not sleep, she kept saying the people would not stop talking to her. I asked what people, she replied the people in the closet. I told her no one was there to go to sleep. Finally she went to sleep.

The next morning she came to wake me and she says, "Mommy, those people kept waking me up. They talking too much. I think they came from the bloody house." I sat up and looked at her and told her no more stories, to stop. She says to me, "I'm not, Mommy. The man in the house was talking to me and you didn't you see him?" I said, "No, where was this man?" She replies, "He was standing right next to you. Didn't you see him? He had no feet and a cracked head. There was blood all over him and in the bathtub."

I took her to a therapist, who told me never to take her back, that she believed she saw something in the house. We told the family member whom at this point had bought the house and, after his soon behaving strangely, looked into the history. Turns out a man killed himself in that house in the bathroom with a gun. We never told my daughter.

A few months after finding this out she came to me and said she knew what happened to him, that he came to her again and told her he shot himself with a shot gun in the head.

She has had other things happen as well that I will write later, thank you for reading. Was this a ghost or is she sensitive to these things?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blacksky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

beautifuleden (2 stories) (66 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-22)
I don't know about this story... I think it has been severely embellished. 2 Year olds do not speak like that... Especially when, at first, she didn't want to go upstairs, she said "No go up." That sounds more like the vocab of her age group. But: "He was standing right next to you. Didn't you see him? He had no feet and a cracked head. There was blood all over him and in the bathtub." Well, that does not sound like the same child that said "No go up." My daughter is 3, and still doesn't understand that Mufasa of The Lion King, has died in the stampede, she thinks he just fell and is sleeping.
Lininvitu (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
I wondered why he has no feet? 😕
Can't wait to hear more from the house.
Thanks for sharing.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
Your daughter's vocabulary is extraordinary for her age. Not sure I've ever heard a two year old speak with such detail... Add that to the odd diagnosis from the therapist, and you have quite the unusual event.
billyak18 (5 stories) (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-17)
awesome, thanks for sharing. As per what I have heard babies can see other beings until they are able to distinguish between human and paranormal. But this ability dies of slowly by the time they start talking. I think your daughter is sensitive to these things and must say very brave too.
MizMiMi02 (8 stories) (56 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-16)
If that's exactly what she told you, your daughter can speak very well for 2 years of age. My guess would be that she has become a magnet for those in that house, seeking someone that can see them. If you're that afraid, then I agree to never take her back there. I would keep an eye/ear out for anything else that may appear, it's difficult to know if what she told you (about the bloody house) was a dream or not.
Being sensitive myself for many years, I have come to realize that the way things come across are not always exactly how they happened. At her age, it's possible that this man is looking for her to help him in some way, and has no intention of scaring her. He's just looking for someone that can see him, and possibly help him out. Good Luck
xmas-santa (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-16)
what your daughters age freaky really freaky
Well did you your daughter see it ever again
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
Wow! Your daughter's speech sure improved overnight! 😜
How many sessions did it take for the therapist to reach that diagnosis?... Not that many shrinks would accept a paranormal reason for a toddler telling creepy stories.

Thank you for sharing.
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
Phew! That is freaky! And at least your brave daughter had the guts to speak up about it... In most cases, the entities tell the kids not to say a word...
Babies and young children are far more open to these things as there minds are still adjusting and absorbing... From your account, I believe she saw exactly what she told you!

Very interested to find out what else has happened in the house as well as to your daughter.
Thank you for sharing your story. Very eerie indeed.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: