You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Child's Latest Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Child's Latest Experience

 

In September I have submitted a story about my daughter called

8 Year Old Who Sees Ghost and Shadow People. She is nine now and Since then there has been other situations that I have witnessed. In my previous story I mentioned that more things are happening more and more as her birthday gets closer. Now since her birthday as passed, I believe that her gift has developed more. I hope you readers respect me for writing that. Maybe I am just jumping to conclusions.

Not too long ago my family and I were at my parents house for the weekend. Remind you that is an hour and a half away from where I live. It was at night I was in the guest room on my iPad and Alayna comes in upset. I ask her what is wrong and she tells me that she tried to get her grandma's attention, but she wouldn't listen. Alayna then cries and said she was walking past the bedroom door next to the dining area and saw a man (being) that was all black with white eyes that said hello to her. Then she heard a small little girl say hello as well. As she was crying she tells me that she knows the man is the little girls father because her body is just telling her. I asked her if she saw the little girl and she tells me no but she knows what she looks like. Immediately she starts giving a description of what the little girl looks like. And as I said before she tells me that her body is telling her these things, she just cannot explain how these feelings feel...

The latest event was the most scariest. As we were home, I was on the phone with my mom and as I was watching Alayna leaving the room, she fell forward, but catches herself. I ask her what happened, she looks at me and says, "Mommy, I was just pushed.". She said she got a little dizzy went to slow down and suddenly was pushed. I saw this myself, it was no ordinary falling by getting dizzy, there was force behind this.

The next night in the living room I got onto Alayna and told her to sit in the love seat for a time out. My husband was in the room with her and I went to my bedroom. About 15-20 minutes later Will brings Alayna into the bedroom and says something happened but she won't tell me. He told me he went to look at Alayna at the love seat and she was staring at the kitchen with a very weird look on her face, she wasn't herself. He tells me that this was the weirdest one he has seen so far. I ask Alayna what happened and she tells me that she had a book she was about to read and as she was starting to read it she heard a dark man's voice saying, "I hate you." and he just kept repeating it. She tells me that it was a black figure with the shape of a man and that he was holding a fork. I then tell her that we have to go back in there and she needs to confront it and tell it to leave.

Of couse she was crying not wanting to do it, but I talked her into it and that her daddy and I will be there. As we walk into the living room, she was clinching to me with her head down. I ask her if it is still here, but she wouldn't look. So I asked her does she feel it still here, and she said yes. She then looks and her eyes were focused at the kitchen. She said, "Mommy, he is in the kitchen sitting on the chair.". If only you readers we're able to see her eyes and face as she looked. I then had her to say, " In the name of God what do you want?" As she is focused she says it, she turns around at me and says he just keeps repeating, "I hate you.". Then I told her to rebuke it, and as proud as I was she did it on her own. After rebuking it, she turns around at me and places her head to my stomach and cries. She told me that he is gone now and said, "FINE!".

I get Alayna to calm down and go to my room. I get her settled, but she starts to complain about her arm. I notice a redness that developed about an inch long. At the time I am thinking it is a spider bite, because she is crying from the pain. I couldn't even place any ointment, cloth, or anything without her yelling and crying from the pain. She barely could move her arm because it hurt so bad. It also started to swell just a little. Here is the kicker, as my husband and I looked at it more closely for a bite, there is no bite, we see a scratch! The next morning I look at her arm and it was definitely a scratch. I had taken photos of it, before and after. Nothing happens for another nine days.

After this experience, Alayna starts to feel more relaxed and says she doesn't feel threatened anymore and doesn't feel anything around her, for now. After the nine days, she is laying in the bed and I go to the living room real quick. I stop to talk to Will and then I hear Alayna screaming for me. She said she heard footsteps in the room and it was crunching on papers. She kept her eyes closed because she didn't want to see it, but she said she felt the presence getting closer to her. I ask her where she felt it at and the noise and she tells me my closet. I only have some papers in there.

My Child's Latest Experience 1
My Child's Latest Experience 2
My Child's Latest Experience 3
 

All this time I have told her she has nothing to fear and she won't get hurt, I felt so bad as if I had lied to her. Also around the scratch looked like broken blood vessels. And there was nothing else that could of caused this.

Other hauntings by Laynaryan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Laynaryan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MissouriWiccan (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
I know this must be a difficult time for your family especially if you are not able to understand what is going on in your own home. Your daughter is going through a rough time because the things she sees scares her. Right now she needs your love and support. She dose not need you or any family members doubting her or thinking that she is crazy.

I am a Wiccan who happens to be a mother to a gifted child. IF you would like some more personalized advice and ways to help your daughter please feel free to contact me by email. It is on my profile page. My daughter that is gifted is 10 years old, so I feel that my family might be able to help your family if you are still looking for it.

Best wishes,

Missouri Wiccan
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
Laynaryan,

I have to say that you should use Rooks home cleansing/shielding. I also have to say that you and your husband have the power to tell this entity to leave and to leave your daughter alone.

The dizzy feeling that your daughter experienced could have been a vortex that the entity entered through and it pushed her to scare her. I have experienced walking through a vortex before and it has the same effect that your daughter had.

Whitewolf,
marvis (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
I believe that a small girl of only nine years should not be made to under go such trauma (rebuking an imaginary entity). It can scar her for Life. What you assume a para normal thing maybe just plain nothing.
Be easy on your lil girl as she is just a kid
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
Dear Laynaryan,
I agree with rookdygin in saying that it is very difficult to say what is happening in your house, to your daughter without an investigation.

But first, BadJuuJuu has made a very good point by saying that all normal causes need to be ruled out, professionally, before we look for the paranormal. May I also respectfully elaborate that a detailed psychiatric evaluation need be done as well just for surety as well as well being.

Thanks
Regards
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
Hm, her getting dizzy seems odd. Was there a reason for her to get dizzy, like standing up too suddenly? Honestly, I think taking her for a medical check up is a good idea. Try to rule out any potential health issues that could be causing her stress.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-19)
Without more information it's difficult to figure out what may be happening in your home...

However I offer this; it may help bring your child piece of mind and help Shield the home...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

If anything else has happened or there are more details you can share (or have remembered) please share them so we can offer the best advice possible.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: