You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Grandparent's Baby Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Grandparent's Baby Girl

 

This happened to me at my grandparents home in 2006. I would always go over and stay with both of them since they were always alone.

I had arrived around 3pm or so. I was staying in the guest room. I made my way to the guest room and unpacked. The Guest room is next to my grandparents room which was next to the living room which meantI could see who walked in and out.

My Grandparents had a baby girl who died as a baby. My grandma keeps her picture in the living room with all other family picture. I always have said a prayer for her before going to sleep so I did my prayer and then I looked out the window. Being as we were on a ranch, the moon was big and very white you could see the grass. As I looked out the window I felt a small hand touch my face. I felt relief. I was not scared nor did I have any bad feelings or anything. I looked up at the picture and felt like crying. I felt such a deep sadness. Several minutes later I looked at the clock on the wall it was 1:46am. Still feeling sad but also felt very thirsty got up to go the kitchen when I heard a baby's giggle right next to me and felt a butterfly sort of thing in my stomach but it wasn't anything scary. I felt mixed emotions.

The next morning I told my grandma what had happened and she said it was probably her little baby girl thanking me for the prayers. She told to me not to get scared...

I haven't had anymore experiences since that day but hope I do someday again

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, draaq2616, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

cassis (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
i felt a little chill on my body... But in a good way... Nice story!
creepy (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-21)
wow this must have been an amazing experience I hope you have another! 😁
draaq2616 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
thank you for taking your time on reading my expirience God bless ya'll 😁
Argette (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
What a sweet story! I would not be surprised if your sweet baby aunt had not visited your grandmother in a similar fashion.

Thank you for taking the time to post that lovely, heart-warming little story!
Aproxyte (10 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-11-20)
:) thank you for summiting this story dear, it made me smile. It's lovely that your aunt gave you a sign that she appreciates your prayers for her and that you still think of her whenever you come there. I think she's just sad that she never got to be a real aunt to you since her life got cut so short and not be able to give you cousins, to have her own family, to make her parents (your grandparents) proud of whatever achievements she could have had. Those just might be the overwhelming sadness she projected to you and also maybe to tell you she loves you from the 'other side'. God bless your baby aunt and the whole family.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: