You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Our Creepy House - Bathroom Incident

Real Ghost Stories

Our Creepy House - Bathroom Incident

 

My room mate (girl) just called me about twenty minutes ago to tell me about an experience she had in the shower not even over an hour ago. I submitted a previous story to detail a few things that have started happening at our new place entitled Our Creepy Culdesac. So, as I've figured, there's quite a bit of activity in my bedroom, right outside of my bedroom and in the upstairs bathroom. Right now, anyhow - we don't hang out much in the basement together, and it only seems to be happening to us girls. The boys wouldn't notice anything anyway, except if they were on their own.

So my room mate was in the shower not too long ago, hot water, bathroom steaming - and all of a sudden, even though the water was still running hot on her body she felt a sudden freezing of the bathroom. She told me that she was actually shivering, she was so cold - despite the fact that there was still steam in the bathroom and the water was running hot. She's the only one in the house right now, and she's pretty freaked out (hence why she called me at work). She's on her way out now, trying to forget about the incident.

Has something like this ever happened to any of you before? Gah. I was hoping that things wouldn't escalate, but now they seem to seeing as we've started noticing it. I have a hard time showing fear when things like this happen, as it's kind of exciting, and for once - things are occurring without a ouija board. Like I said in some of my previous entries here I refuse to use one.

We have a storage closet at the bottom of the stairs in the basement, and the place gives my room mate upstairs with me the willies. She refuses to go in there at all. I've been inside, storing stuff, haven't felt anything or felt weird being inside of there. I suppose she could just be paranoid about small dark places, but either way - I'm starting to get a little freaked out.

Other hauntings by Lexiluca

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lexiluca, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kaiser24 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-20)
Oh my! I don't want to be going all alone in the dark... It's freaking me,It's just the same with the Comfort Room here at school... Weird things happens when I'm alone but when I'm with a friend,It's not happening at all... Pretty weird! 😕
Divine4 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-06)
That has happened to my brother! Only it did not get cold! He was taking a shower when he heard something whisper in his ear! He said it sounded like it said "Haaa". And so a minute later he came running out with a towel around his body with shampoo still in his hair! I don't like to take a shower with the bathroom closed anymore. And I only take one if somebody is either in the living room or in one of the rooms. 😳
Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-16)
Greetings and salutations,

Hello Lexiluca, the bathroom incident does sound a tad serious. Be sure that you will never show fear, fear increases their power. I advise you to get your new abode blessed by a priest. If creepier things do happen, I advice you read the prayer found in the Chaplet of St. Michael.

Good luck with the ghost problem. God bless and Deus vobiscum.

Sincerely,

Francois
addam (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-22)
will I had something like that happen to me, I was taking a bath and I look up to see a little girl looking at me. She was covered in blood and was crying. A day latter I find out that a girl was hit by a car in front of my house and dead in my frontroom.
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-02)
well...my grandfather passed away a while back and my mom said she was having a hot shower and it got very cold... And when she got out of the shower, on the mirror was a picture of a sailboat... As if someone had taken their finger and drew it in the steam. My grandfather was always telling my mom to take time off work and come on his boat but she was too busy... We figure that was him saying "hey...loosen up... You're working too hard, take some time off and go on a vacation" so we did... And after we returned home the same thing happened to my mom again, only this time the picture in the mirror was a smiley face and under it, it said "Thank you"
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-06)
I have had a simaler experinse. One day I was in the shower just like your room mate. Hot water and bathroom steaming. Then I felt a gust of cold air or something and I thought someone was in the bathroom with me or someone opend the door! I was so freaked out
El (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-16)
It seems that eveytime a ghost shows up the temp drops. Sounds normal for a haunting. Try to get in touch with the people who lived there before you and ask if they've ever felt anything. Look into the house and land history as well. Don't use the board, they can make things worse.

Good luck, El
lydia07 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-14)
My sister always tells me ghost stories and once when she was in the shower the came out and was crying when I asked her what was wrong she said that she had seen her boyfriend stood by the door, her boyfriend died in a carcrash a month ago, I didn't believe her but it made me worry as she was crying and my sister hardly ever cries now I think I will ask her to tell me more of the details.
paggark (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-13)
That happened to my cousin once (she's actually my aunt but I just call her cousin) she was taking a shower when she thought she saw her mom looking at her, but the door was lock, her house is haunted even before they moved in there, kind of creepy if you ask me. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: