You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Sad Boy And Faces

Real Ghost Stories

A Sad Boy And Faces

 

My name is Roza and I have been followed by a boy.

The boy looks familiar but I am not sure if it's who I think it is. This boy still has colour to him but is washed out. He wears the look of sorrow on his face and he doesn't say anything. He opens his mouth yet nothing comes out. I see him now and then, nowhere specific, but when I do see him, I freeze up.

Only recently have I had the courage to talk to him. He can only answer yes or no questions by nodding. He looks so familiar yet, I think it could just be my active mind. I just want to know what he wants. I like seeing him sometimes, let's me know he is still okay, but each time I see him, he just looks so desperate to say something but he can't.

As for the faces, they show up in groups. They look at me, mouths wide. Some of them look familiar, others I am not so sure who they are. I usually shut my eyes, though. I panic sometimes.

I was alone the first -and worst- time I experienced them. I screamed for them to go away a few times and they did, eventually. Now I can sort of sometimes control them. I just have to whisper something like "Please, GO AWAY." or "I don't need you now."

They are useful from time to time. I don't really know how to explain how they are useful, they are just kind of are. I don't know if I want them here or not. I don't want them to go away, I just don't want them to be so terrifying and so vicious.

Anyone know of why I have these people here or how I can help them?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, RozaBelikov, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Milva (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-05)
Although it's old, but just in case I have to say it - this is fake. Plot from the book (Vampire Academy series), even the nickname. Author is BS'er. So not nice.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Omg if you guys think there is nothing more scary than the slender man, well think again. The thing that is 99.9% more scarier fore ME is the RAKE.:* (he scares me ALOT.: (
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
So very confused-
"I like seeing him sometimes, let's me know he is still OK"
By your original description, there seems nothing "content" about this boy.
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
I want to know who the boy and faces remind you of, because maybe then that will help them move on.
GIRLIE ❤
flyclarinet (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-26)
Slenderman, from what I have read and been told, is a fictional story from Germany. He lured children away and they were never seen again. That is what I have read. Until I get/find credible evidence of his existance, I'm on the fence with it.
Crestal126 (74 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-26)
Um what does slender man have to do with this? It's a game, not a real thing. Or is it, oh yeah all I know is that it is in Africa.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-11-26)
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN GHOST HUNTERS OF ALL AGES! NOW HEAR THIS!

"Slender Man was first mentioned in Something Awful Forum's "Create Paranormal Images"."

Http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man

An even better link is where I gathered this information from...

"On June 8th, 2009, a "'paranormal pictures" photoshop contest was launched on the Something Awful (SA) Forums. The contest required participants to turn ordinary photographs into creepy-looking images through digital manipulation and then pass them on as authentic photographs on a number of paranormal forums. Something Awful users soon began sharing their faux-paranormal creations with layered images of ghosts and other anomalies, usually accompanied by a fabricated witness account to make them more convincing."

Http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slender-man

I would also like to add from my personal experience... Some of the sites you can find reference photographs from the early to mid 1980's (83-86 are the dates on some of the 'stories'. I was 17-19 years old and very, very heavy into studying the paranormal at this time of my life, as well as a practicing Witch and I never, NEVER heard of this phenomenon until after I became a member of YGS and after much research it is MY OPINION that Slenderman was created for a contest... But you do not have to take my word for it... DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

Respectfully,

Rook
cr33perhuntr117 (6 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
hi ummm yeah this is real and iv seen the same thing but only the faces they seem to resemble my 7 ft tall friend slenderman well he's not really my friend he gives me nightmares I have dreems about him all the time my friend travatar2887 has experianced the same but more than me because he has... Abilities that only he can describe email me at krashbandikoot [at] hotmail.com or email my friend at ct.gamecrap [at] gmail.com to explain
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
11 years ago (2012-11-24)
I'll tell ya' what I can't figure out: why, if this person didn't mean to register, did they go into their account and edit their profile, instead of just hitting the "delete account" button? 😆 😆 😆
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-24)
I voice the same concerns that have been raised by Argette. It is hard for me to believe in the authenticity of the story. There is something uncanny which I am unable to put my finger on...
Argette (guest)
+5
11 years ago (2012-11-24)
I'm a little confused as to whether or not this is a genuine story, or even a genuine poster.

The writing is rather charming, but leaves out some details. I'd like to know more about the circumstances under which this boy is seen and under which the faces are useful.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
BJJ - good morning 😆 Some of the most interesting things can be found on profiles LOL

Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts are my favorite too, with peanut butter on top 😉
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Omg. Just disregard my comment. I'll be taking a gander at profiles before commenting now. 😭
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Well, you seem to have a lot going on. Tough to give any sort of advice without more information though. You say the boy seems familiar, who do you think he is?
Could you try to explain how the faces are useful? Any explanation may be helpful. Also, what is it about them that is terrifying and vicious?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Roza - first thing I found interesting is the comment made on your profile, which makes me question if the story is from you or your friend who was on your laptop. Second thing I wonder is if this is real and you do need help or if someone was just playing around since your profile says "I have no idea why I am registered here..."

Typically, but not always, when people are registered here it's because they have a real ghost experience that they either want/need help with or they just want to share. So I'm just curious 😉
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-23)
Hey Roza, Rozo Here...

Just a few things need clearing up...
At no part in your story, do you mention where this takes place- your home, at school, all the time? So its quite difficult pinning down what a cause could be.

Also, has anybody else seen these entities, do your parents and siblings (if any) encountered anything.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Rozo

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: