You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Demonic Experience At My Apartment

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Experience At My Apartment

 

I am glad to see this site today and I decided to share my experience with you all which I experienced 4 years back. Since I am spritual in nature I encountered many spirits back in my home country. My first experience in US is really thrilling and unforgetable.

It all started on first weekend after I moved into this apartment. I was at my friends house for dinner and suddenly I got a severe headache (back side) with unbearable pain and this lasted only for 2mins. This occured frequently whenever I was out of that house. I just ignored it thinking it would be a sinus headache. I decided to have a room mate where a guy from India joined me. The first night to him was little uncomfortable as he felt like someone pulling his right hand. We had a little chat next morning and decided to move on. After 6 months of stay when my room mate was vacating, we had a chat for some time about spirits and he expressed that he witnessed a women with white dress passed on our backyard at 1:30 AM, my family joined with me after I settled, moving from other place and I had 2 year old son.

It was once sunday when my son was playing in my bed and all of a sudden he started screaming holding his head. When asked he showed the exact same place where I got my pain in head and said that it pains (the pain will be like some one puts a nail on back of the head). I was little concerned but thought to ignore. The interesting thing here is I was not feeling this pain anymore by my son started getting this pain often. We took him to medical check up and turns out to be nothing. Finally after 3 attempts, I decided to use my supernatural medium to protect everyone and it worked.

The face to face happened one night. We were in a good sleep and I was suddenly awake and I noticed a pink ball with tentacles floating above my sons body. When tried to catch it, it just moved away and disappeared and I felt asleep. The very next night we were all sleeping and I was awake at 12. 05 midnight and I saw the wall above my head and ceiling was full black. I turned around and stared at the wall (just 2 feet away) and I saw a totally black object with huge tentacles floating. This experience was so thrilling and I was just enjoying watching it and then I used my spritual powers to get rid of our apartment. After this incident I finally confirmed that there are some demonic presence in this apartment and I secured the full house until we vacated.

One night returning to home from shopping, we saw 3 pale white object was wandering in sky above my apartment (it was a clear sky). While tried to take a photo, I couldn't capture it.

I am sharing this story to see whether anyone had similar experience like me. I also had a many similar encounters after this incident and I will share those later on

Other hauntings by guy123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, guy123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-15)
Hi EllaPia12,

I am returning after 5 years and if you are active, I can share more stories
EllaPia12 (1 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-02-04)
I have seen the exact same thing... I have been searching over five years for someone who has seen this. I used to live in a condo and would see these red orbs with tentacles... They would float and I saw one come at me then my head felt funny. They are fast and sometimes I would see 2 or 3 at once. I would have strange dreams also.
guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-24)
Earthtogillan - thanks for your concern. I was bit away from this site and hence late in responding to you. Myself and my son currently doesn't have this pain. In fact this happened during 2008 & 2009. Things were fine when we moved out of that house. But iam gifted to see all these supernatural forces even today
earthtogillian (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-27)
Sounds real to me. I've had the gift that I have been told over the years. I would see orbs and feel overwhelming presence. Last night, I saw an orb and couldn't make out anything that would resemble it. I believe that what caused you and your son's migraine is indeed a demonic presence. Have you been experiencing this presence to this day?
Hope all is well for the both of you! 😁 😁 😁
guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
SRC01- myself and my 3 year old son dosent had any migraine headache history. The pain was was on rear side of my head closest to my neck. Things to be noted here is that when I was alone (w/o my family in house) I had this pain and it comes rarely and cannot be judged. Once my son joined me in that house (relocating from other country) he started getting that pain and I was completly fine.

Before I started my investigation about this entity I ruled out all these physical impacts and we even visited doctor many times. My investigation started once I saw images in one night.

Since I overcame those events and we don't have anymore trouble, I am confident that the pain was caused by this entity.

Nice thought...
SRCO1 (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-23)
Those sharp pains you mentioned sound like a migraine headache pain. Do you and your son suffer from migraines? I've always been curious as to whether there is a correlation between migraine sufferers and psychic sensitives.
guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
Pjod - The supernatural ability I was using is to protect myself and my family in a situation where we might get hurt. But I will definitely not challenge or battle any spirits or demons. A person may get supernatural ability if he/she medidate for a many years or involved in spiritual chantings and onceagain these may vary with individuals.

I had many encounters in my life by this one was different and more aggravated and hence I chose to share
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
I wouldn't judge an encounter by the mis-use of grammer. English is a difficult language to master... I do question the idea of one having "supernatural powers" to battle the forces of evil. Maybe the wording was lost in translation?
guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
Sceptic - thanks for the feedback. The original content was reduced to make the story brief enough but I will be happy to clarify your questions. The super natural medium I was referring here is holy water, strips and meditations which would prevent evil sprits to enter into one's house. In India we have many techniques and way to get rid of spirits and evils.

You will see better story next time where I will try not to reduce content and I do have lots of experience until date above spirits which I am yet to share

Thanks onceagain
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-11-27)
Dear guy123,
Congratulations on your first story being published here.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
The thing is that, it was really difficult to understand your story. I lost track of what was happening a number of times and had to use my imagination to reach to the conclusion. I feel that english is not your first language!
And what kind of supernatural 'medium' do you have? I really didn't get that part at all!

Regards
guy123 (2 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-26)
Robbie - True experiences cannot be blended with nice story line and we know that the supernatural experiences differs with person to person. I really appreciate your frank opinion
Robbie21 (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-11-26)
I don't think this is a real encounter as some of the sentences don't make sense. Sorry just my opinion.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: