You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Saw Him After His Death

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw Him After His Death

 

I love reading and hearing ghost stories. And recently I came to know about this site. It's really awesome and a ittle scary feeling I'm having when I read each story. Now I'm a regular visitor of this site. I don't have many personal experience on ghosts and all. But I had a strange experience when I was 14yrs. So I'm going to share that story here.

Opposite to my home in Kerala, there was a land, which was owned by a bank employee and started constructing a house. He used to visit the land regularly as he was doing some cultivation of vegetables, tapioca and all on the other side of the land even before he started constructing the house. And he used to supply a part of his home made vegetables and tapioca to neighbors. He used to speak with my parents and he used to smile at me whenever he sees me. He was a nice man.

Suddenly one day his eldest son died in a train accident. After that he was so sad and house construction got stuck. After a week or so he started coming to the land and started spend his time by looking after the cultivation.

Three months later, one evening some people (that bank employee's relatives) came to us and asked us whether we had seen him there that day. As my parents went to work and I and my brother went to school we said "No, we have no idea." Then they said some problem was there in his house that day and after that he is missing. And they thought he would be there, but they couldn't find him.

At 7.00pm my father went out to buy some vegetables and stuffs. In the meantime I heard a knock at the gate so I looked out through the window to know who was that. Unfortunately the street light was out of order, but I could see that bank employee standing as he used to wear white shirt and white mundu (A type of dhoti, men wear) near our gate as if he is talking to somebody. I thought he was talking to my father. So I said to my mother that bank employee came back and is talking to father. She nodded. A little later when again I looked out I couldn't see anybody there. I was least bothered.

But later when my father came we asked him where did he go after talking to that bank employee and he said he didn't even see him. Then we told him that he came back and he was talking to somebody in front our house so we thought it was him (my father) whom he was talking to. Next day my mom called me up seeing the news paper. She was so shocked and she had shown me the news, in which that bank employee's picture along with the news which says he committed suicide last evening and that too before 6.00pm. Even I was so shocked and scared as I had seen him after he died. And that is not him that's his spirit!

For the next two or three days I was so scared to sleep alone. But I don't know whether only I had seen him or anyone else had? Forgive if any mistake is here. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LovelyAngel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Singha2014 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-11)
I am sure you saw his spirit, as I personal know a person who is having the special gift that he can see soul of dead. The same incident happened to him also.
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-06)
LovelyAngel,

Thank you for sharing your story. It is not 'nothing'...that kind of experience can be frightening, but also enlightening. Could you see who your neighbor was speaking to... Or did you just assume it was your father?

There are many different reasons why someone may reappear after death. I know that I am no expert in this, but it sounds like there is something important about your having seen him there.

All the very best to you,
Sue
Gary25 (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-06)
I can see how seeing a ghost or dead person you knew can make you afraid to sleep for 1+ days or nights. If I saw a ghost, the fear of seeing something again in the category of "ghost" would probably make me afraid of falling asleep again. 😨
LovelyAngel (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-06)
[at] sds and [at] zeta Yea you people were right, there is nothing to worry as I had such paranormal experience only once. And I scared as his death was a suicidal... And reading you people's stories I could know my experience is really nothing... Thanks for the comments... 😊 😁
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-05)
There are many experiences of people seeing someone after they pass. I have a personal experiences with that. Who knows why you saw him? But I don't believe it is anything to fear. Suicide is a very difficult death because many times after the act is committed, the person feels regret. However; it is too late and maybe that is why the spirit appeared. Were you at all close to this person, or familiar in any way?

Zeta.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-05)
Hello LovelyAngel,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It might be the spirit of the bank employee. Probably he was muttering something even after his death and that you were thinking that he was talking to your dad. Probably he was so attached to his house that was under construction and was probably giving even after his passing on to the workers out there. Well that's my guess. But, it really is a paranormal experience and there is nothing to be scared of about it. Some persons have the sensitivity to see the spirits and experience paranormal. If you happen to be one, try to pursue it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: