You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Something Is Bothering Me

Real Ghost Stories

Something Is Bothering Me

 

I would like to ask about recent experiences I've had.

1) My house is incredibly old, and I feel a strange feeling when in certain parts. I feel this feeling in other places and some of the places I've felt it I've researched and they are reportedly haunted. This strange feeling makes me feel different emotions sometimes, sometimes it's just there and I'm not too affected by it, but at other times it's disturbing or makes me scared. I often get changed in a different room as I feel something is watching me.

2) I see a bright light speed across my room often. Sometimes immediately after this something strange has happened and a angry aura is present in the room.

3) On one occasion, I was sitting in my bedroom reading and something felt like it hit me and I burst out hysterically crying, and I'm not sure why as there was nothing that caused this personally.

4) The worst experience I have had is when I was sitting in my bedroom (the master bedroom of the house) and I seen the light, this one time I went to get up to investigate more about it, as I went to sit up something pushed me back down and I was confused and tried to get back up again but couldn't as I was being forced down. I then tried to scream but found something was covering my mouth and the only sound was a muffled sound that wasn't too audible. This went on for about 30 seconds and then it all stopped and I fell backwards exhausted. I was dazed but I could feel that there was no aura in my room any more, it was completely empty. It remained that way for 2 days and then the aura came back again.

5) When I was a child I often said strange things to my parents about things but I can't remember too well. I remember being scared in certain places and so forth but nothing specific to recall.

6) There is constant tapping noises in my bedroom, on occasions I have asked my mother to hear and they have stopped completely. Then she's left the room and they've continued like something is mocking me.

7) Sometimes I feel like something touched me briefly, but when I turn there is nothing there. The worst case is when I woke up and felt like something had kissed me, and there was no one there and no explanations I could think of to answer this, it also seemed to wake me up, as it was in the night time and I never usually wake up in the night without reason.

Does anyone know anything about this, or can offer me any advice?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MoralityStrides, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

twelveam (74 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-09)
Morality strides,
Polarage does have a good point that paranormal activity flourishes around teenagers, I do not believe that this should be ruled out by any means, also As rook stated... Puberty can be an incubator for energy that feeds spiritual energy due to the high emotional energy RELEASED from puberty!

I DO BELIEVE however, that there can be strength in numbers from a standpoint of getting rid of any dark energies or entities. Most of the time when places of residences are blessed or cleansed, it is done as a group so as to COMBINE the good energy from the people doing the cleansing, to be able to overcome the amount of BAD or NEGATIVE energy, it is my belief that is why the bible tells us to PRAY in numbers, to overcome evil. Strength in numbers, just like people "brainstorming" together to be able to come up with ONE good idea.

For whatever it's worth, something to consider. 😊
polarage (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-09)
First, to Cristine: I think youve gotten real paranormal activity confused with the media. Garlic? That is a well-known killer of Vampires. (which are not a real phenomena) I don't know where you got the strength in numbers idea from, however. But it does not matter how many people are in the house, things will happen no matter what, if indeed they are really happening.
To MoralityStrides: it is more common than you probably think when strange activity happens around a growing teen. But, from what you said, to me it seems like you are being influenced more by the activity of the living in your household. Its just the way you described the activity that has me more concerned about your living situation. I am a legitimately caring person, and believe that the right actions can make all the difference, but only if you want change. I really hope that things can get better for you.
Cristine (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-08)
If this was a living mortal being what it is doing would be concidered rape, violation of one's bodily person. It is assault, but he cannot be arrested. He's dead so what you need to do and hopefully you believe in God and Jesus Christ. You will say this, "In teh name of Jesus Christ I demand that you be gone and leave me alone." You will chant this every night of every day. Peeled garlic is a huge killer of entities/ghosts. It will drive them away. Put it around your bed and in your bed. Your true defense is God and JC. I don't think what you are dealing with is demonic, but it is malevolent (bad-doing). If this was happening to me I would be scared sh-tless. The fact that you are not telling someone such as an adult concerns me a great deal. Just like with ghosts you are stronger in numbers.
MoralityStrides (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Thank you for the advice! Something happened again last night coincidentally, in which I felt I was being pinned down but I heard something whispered when I was held down but I do not know what it was as it was quiet and fast. This went on for longer than normal this time, until I heard my mother getting out of bed to go the bathroom, then it all went again.

I hope there is normal explanations, it would make it easier. I was just wondering if people have had similar experiences.

I am 17. My parents aren't one for things like this, and wouldn't appreciate me doing the cleansing, though I would like to.

If it is not a normal occurrence, do you think it could possibly get worse, or should I just ignore it?
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Dear MoralityStrides,
Very respectfully, in addition to rookdygin's very experienced advise, I would humbly ask you to undergo a Psychiatric evaluation, just to rule out the possibly normal explanations.

Regards
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
Hi MoralityStrides, as rook said these are different experiences and could be different causes. But you maintain the record of the events and try to update it on every experience. That could give more clues about what is happening around you. And Rook's method is really good and try it out. If there is negative energy, definitely the cleansing wards off such energies. Keep us posted of further experiences.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-07)
MoralityStrides,

You've mentioned many different things that could be caused by a number of things...

Best place to start... Begin a Journal... Keep track of all the experiences you are having and then you can review them and 'debunk' or 'prove' them to be paranormal.

But you asked about some specific events that have happened to you. Lets start with the 'feeling of being watched/emotional changes'. You stated your home is very old and there are 'spots' that you feel odd in... You also mention it can happen a different times of the day. The place to start, I FEEL, would be to check for high EMF (Electromagnetic Fields) in these locations. It is also possible that some of the 'emotions' you think are coming from an 'external source' are actually your own...I'm going to guess you are in your 'mid-teens'...14-16 years old? If I'm right about your age then Puberty must be considered in some of these experiences.

Speaking of which... If you are in your mid-teens, going through Puberty, and are hearing 'taps', being 'touched' and/or 'held down' there is a chance that a spirit (Poltergeist) may have been attracted to you... More specifically... The energy being generated by your mind and body as it develops.

If you feel the need to shield yourself, or you 'feel' as if there is a build up of negative energy in your home please try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: