You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Who's In My House?

Real Ghost Stories

Who's In My House?

 

There are too many things going on in my house right now to remember them all. So this story may be continued in other posts later on.

It started about two or so weeks ago. My friend B, who was the friend who join me in the creepy old house story awhile back was at my house again. Usually the weirdest things happen at my house when she is there. Things at don't normally happen.

One thing was that she refused to sleep on my other sofa. To get the picture, I will try to tell how my living room looks. There are two sofas, one is facing toward the back wall, and the other is facing the side wall/the first sofa. The second sofa is up against the right side wall, and is right next to the small hallway that leads to the bathroom. That hallway is always dark (since there is no light in there) and I've always felt a little creeped sitting on that sofa, but I usually ignore it or sit on the other one.

So I understood when she asked if I could sleep on the sofa I was going to sleep on (it's a two recliner sofa, so it wasn't much of a problem). Well I went to sleep at about 9 (I'm really not good at staying up) and my friend went to back after the movie was over.

It was about 12 or so when she woke me up. I looked over at her, "What?" "I keep hearing noises!" She said. Well, it wasn't out of the ordinary for noises to be heard in an 120 year old house. So I told her it was just the house, or mice and not to worry about it, and go to sleep.

"But, just listen. I keep hearing banging from upstairs."

I believed her, and I knew she thought it was ghost or something, but I was trying to sleep, and I didn't want to worry about it then.

So I grabbed her hand, and told her not to worry and I was going back to sleep (I'm really mean when I'm sleepy) but as I was about to go into the sleep state, I heard a really big bang from the ceiling in the corner of the room. If you were to look at the plan of the house, you would know that the spot where I heard the bang was about at the top landing of my stairs. I held B's hand really tight, and whispered, "I heard that." Then went to sleep.

In the morning, I asked if she still heard the banging after I fell back asleep. She said no not really. I told her I believed her, and but it's not going to harm you at all.

It was then that she told me that she was beginning to think she was a conductor since every time she came to my house something weird ALWAYS happens. I don't know, but I really believe her now.

I will post more about what's happened after she left that night.

GIRLIE <3

Other hauntings by girlie

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, girlie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-13)
Hello Girlie, my grandma's house is verrrrrrry old and items does make strange sound like old music which its not on but don't have stereo or CD player. Also its does creak when walk on like some spooky sound of the old house setting. It's used to belonging to my grandmother's uncle back in old days. I get mean when I am sleepy too lol
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
[at] lilady4. Yes, but not as much as after she first came to our house. I haven't had enough time to post the rest of the stories yet, but I will.
To everyone else: thanks for the comments. I really appreastate them.
GIRLIE ❤
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-13)
Hi girlie:

I do believe that certain people can bring out the "best in ghosties", so to speak. So if things mostly happen when she is around, she probably has more of the insight ability than most people do.

[at] prince1...say what? 😊

Zeta.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-11)
Well, I think that it could be the house itself making the noise. Have you experienced other things in the house before your friend came?
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
prince1 (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-10)
This one night me my friends we were playing chess in the back yard in the middle of the night. Next to an alley, everything wass quite and mass of silent... (cut to the point) forgot who move was it, (but we was taking very long to make a move was) and suddenly, the chess piecse move, it slide. (To the wrong color) but we wasn't scare (well I wasn't caue my friends was with me... Maybe the spirit find rest. Real ghost story. And this other time I saw a white stream floating in church. A single ward. Probly want a parent. Real talk.
Cherrish (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-10)
Hi I believe in that anything could have happen in a house that's a 120 years old 😊
dylksi (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-09)
old houses with there old frames will always make banging and other strange noises. I don't think it would be ghosts 😐
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-09)
well I hope I don't meet you when you are sleepy ha ha... Sorry about that... Good story
Unexplained (2 stories) (122 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-09)
Hi Girlie that's an interesting experience. May I ask how old your guest is?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: