You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mischievous Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Mischievous Spirit

 

This happened back when I was a high school freshman. Our school has a lot of paranormal activities so I keep hearing ghost stories and paranormal experiences from other students. I didn't believe any of it until that night.

Our classroom was said that there's a spirit of a child that sometimes cause trouble and mischief. Back then our classroom didn't exist and there were just plants and trees back then. A child was climbing a tree and suddenly he fell and died. The child back then was said to be a troublemaker and that his mischievous behavior had caused his death. Many of my classmates said that at night especially when there aren't many people, they sometimes cause noise. I didn't believe any of it and I just said,"Maybe its just their imagination." But I was wrong.

It was night time. I waited for our service to fetch me home. I was getting bored outside so I went to our classroom instead. The classroom was empty so I sat in one of the desks. I was playing with my cellphone until I felt that someone was shaking my chair and holding my hair. I thought it was just my imagination. I looked back but I saw that no one was there. I ignored it at first until I heard a loud bang from the blackboard then from one of the desks. I decided to put my cellphone on video that maybe something will appear. I felt a cold tingle from my back. I heard another loud bang coming from the teacher's table. I looked at he blackboard and couldn't believe of what I was seeing. The chalk dust left small hand prints as if it came from a child. I caught it all on video and ran out from the classroom.

The next day, I told my other friends about what happened that night. I showed them the video in my cellphone. We all viewed it and I was shocked to see a figure of child standing right next to the teacher's table!

I want to share this experience to the others. I still have a lot to post since I live in the province.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kaleidoscopegirl101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Eerie69 (5 stories) (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-05-04)
I know this story was written way back 2012. I hope you could share us the video
HassaniSabbah (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
A haunted school now that would be a place I would love to grow up in. Why not make more investigations of that school 😊.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
And by the way, I do agree with snowhite... (love your username by the way) when a poster on this site does have evidence, why not share? This is the perfect media to do that on. We are waiting. No pressure. 😉

Zeta.
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
Sounds to me a bit like childhood rumours that encompass a school however; not saying that this did not happen. Why bizzjoe do you say there aint no video? Do you know something that we don't?

To the O/P...the only way to redeem yourself is to share the video. 😜 so, if you please... We are waiting.

Thanks, zeta.
Amy-Boo (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
Hi😁 ~

Can you please share the video to us?
It would be really interesting to see ~
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
you'll be waiting a long time for the "video"... There aint no video...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-17)
I reckon you will get many, many requests like the one below. Perhaps you can post the video before any further experiences?
snowhite (203 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-16)
Can you please show us the video? It would be nice to see it, not everybody has evidence.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: