You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Toddler's Hand

Real Ghost Stories

A Toddler's Hand

 

Hey, I am new here and don't know how to start so please bear with me. A few months ago I went on a vacation to my granny's place. My aunt lives a few blocks away from her so I used to go there spend some time with her.

I really enjoy spending time with my aunt but it's her 3 year old who really bothers me a lot. Whenever I go to her house, the baby gets up on my lap and would plant wet drooling kisses on me...lol. It's too much sometimes when he would pull my hair or my cheeks. That's why I visit her when he is sleeping or out with his dad.

Anyways, I remember it was a Sunday and I was at my granny's. I was wide awake but had kept my eyes closed cause I was feeling lazy to get up. Then suddenly I felt a tiny warm and sweaty palm on my face. I instantly realised it was my aunt's baby and I pretended that I was asleep so that he won't bother me. But then he started to pull my nose and squeeze my cheek! I got irritated at him and slapped him lightly on his palm, still keeping my eyes closed. Then in an instant the hand left my face. I thought he probably went away and I came out of my room after 5 minutes.

I was mad at mom for allowing the baby in my room when she knows that what he's like around me. My mom was surprised because neither my aunt or her baby visited us and the only people in the house was my granny, mom and me!

I know that I didn't dream it cause I was awake and could clearly listen to my mom talking to granny in the next room when I felt the hand.

God knows what I would have seen if I had opened my eyes at that time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lucky13girl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

raj89m (21 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-06)
I could've been the spirit of a mischevious child which had manifested before you. It's good you didn't open your eyes. It's always good to see nothing than to see something.
lucky13girl (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
SRCO1,maybe if I opened my eyes I would have seen nothing... Lucky for me I did'nt open my eyes 😉
SRCO1 (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
Yikes! I would have been grossed out then freaked out! I think it's a good thing you didn't open your eyes. What do you think would be more scary? Seeing what did it, or not seeing what did it? 😆
lucky13girl (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
yeah I think leslie81 and newhunter30 are right, it may not be my uncle. It may have been a case of pre birth as leslie said. I need to research more about it now. 😊 really interesting...
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
I wouldn't see apoint in him taking a childs appearance in this situation. I could understand if he was maybe visiting someone from his childhood he hadnt seen in awhile why as he may want them to recognize him but as you are a teenager you wouldn't have known him then.
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
I know the closer to time for them to be conceived, the younger they appear, though it could still be years until its time. As far as a ghost of an adult taking the form of a child just to do so, I don't know. With no body, it wouldn't be very difficult I don't think. Because all it should take would be the thought and desire to do so. So I don't see why it wouldn't be possible. But I never personally saw it or heard about it without the person being on the way to being born.
lucky13girl (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-20)
leslie81,maybe you are right... I never thought about it before... It may be something supernatural but not a ghost because the touch was so human-like,warm and soft. My other doubt is that my uncle died in that house a year ago but at the age of 55, it can't be him as the hand was of a child. Is there any possibility that spirits transform into their childhood stage later on? 😕
Leslie81 (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
I had a very similar experience when I was a young teen! Only whatever it was, it imitated my mom. I'll post it later on. Since your experience was with a toddler, it made me think of "prebirth" or "preconception" communication. You can google it and get far more info than I can put here. But basically, its contact with the spirit of a child that you (or someone you're close to) are to have in the future. Sometimes several years in the future. I knew my sister-in-law was going to be pregnant again a couple months before we found out she was. Then again, what you felt could've just been a ghost.
lucky13girl (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
flyclarinet,it was not my aunt's baby but something else. No one was at that place except my mom and granny.
flyclarinet (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Probably nothing to fear. Little kids sometimes copy what they see other people, even other little kids, do. Called being a mockingbird. Dont be too creeped out by it.
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Lucky13girl

You got that right! But just the description of that sweaty little hot hand pinching and squezzing my face is enough to send me runnin!

Got the jeepers creepers now!
lucky13girl (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Rozo-yeah...i don't really want to imagine what it could have been. But still I am really curious to know more about it 😕
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-12-19)
Freeeeeakkky! I wonder what it could of been? It is just as well as you didn't open your eyes... You probably would of seen an evil gremlin looking toddler with an old mans face and a babies body...

Phew! That is freaky dude!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: