You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Contact With An Unwanted Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Contact With An Unwanted Spirit

 

One morning I was lying in my bed awake, but I still had my eyes closed and was resting in bed. As I was lying on my left side, I felt pressure over my body as if someone or something was leaning on/over me. Simultaneously, I heard a screaming sound in my right ear that became maniacal laughter. It's hard to describe how I heard such a thing, considering that no one was in my bedroom. The sound seemed so close and loud in my ear, and yet it seemed to be coming from another place. This experience only lasted for a short moment, but it was enough to jolt me out of bed with my eyes wide open darting around the room and looking for the source of that sound and presence.

The contact with this spirit had vanished just as suddenly as it appeared. This did not feel like contact with a very positive spirit to me and yet I don't know if it was a completely malevolent spirit. I had a feeling that it was trying to make contact with me and get my attention which it certainly had. This was my first experience with a spirit from another realm and even now I am very creeped out by it.

I believe that I have empathic abilities however, I am newly awakened to them. That's one muscle I have yet to exercise, but this experience maybe the jump start I need to confirm to myself that I have a sensitivity to spiritual energy as well as that from living people. I have had some of my most trusted psychic friends tell me of some remedies I could use to protect myself from such a spirit. That is my next course of action. I'm hoping to banish the spirit from me and not have to experience this again. Any advice that others can share would be much appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sweetsiren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cristine (41 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-09-17)
What it is sounds like you had a run-in with a Shadow Being (Shadow People). They are not able to communicate with words, like another spiritual energy can make sense with logic and words of description or a name. Shadow People communicate through the bed or pillows, even in your ear. They do growl as they are trying to articulate words; they can scream, or mumble incoherently. Nothing is more frightening than seeing one, but since I deal with this sort of thing as a multi-clarvoyant/medium, being that they do scare the crap out of me because I am not able to communicate with them on a telekenic level. Since, I do not use magic potions, crystals and rocks, and that sort of witchcraft thing, as it DOES NOT WORK; what I do is let them know out-loud with verbal speech to get the hell or f**k out of my home! They are difficult to get rid of. I have had to deal with nine of them at one time. They normally travel among others like them, or they will show-up with other spiritual energy. Most often, they are not demonic as people like to view them as because they are black as a shadow. The majority of the ones I have dealt with were nuisances and created stress and fear. Most of them are not benevolent (pleasant) to have around. They are normally malevolent the longer they are around, especially when more of them enter into your home. I have even gone so far outside of curing at them to throwing things at them. I could see mine with my eyes and in my second sight with my eyes closed. And yes, they are the ones responsible for leaning on your bed and your body, and putting their face into yours as you sleep. Also, what you can do is get glow-sticks and have them in your bed, while you sleep. They don't know what it is so they tend to stay away from it. The other remedy I used to get rid of the ones I had years ago, was I used peeled garlic through out my bedroom. Do have a bedroom window open because the garlic is so strong that it can make you sick, but they do not like that smell, and they will get the hint to leave, so give them an open window or door to do so. So, cussing at them to leave, throwing things at them and the use of peeled garlic, and glow-sticks to make it confusing for them.
This is how I got rid of all nine of my visitors, but the problem for the future is that they can come back. Do not back down from them in fear. They watch everything you do and how you react in your life. They learn about you so give them something "memorable."
sushrutm16 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
you know rook does have a point... I think that you should also try looking and finding info about the history of that place... Because "history repeats itself"...always remember.
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-30)
sweetsiren,

A Piece of advice from one empath to another do not show fear to any spirit that you feel is a malevolent spirit instead meditate and cast a white light around your self while saying a prayer for protection.

I hope this helps you 😁

Whitewolf,
sweetsiren (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
Thank you Rook and thank you Butterfly for your comments and suggestions. I will definitely try them out. A psychic friend also helped me by going astral and escorted the entity away with the help of angels, but I will definitely do a cleansing thanks again!
Butterfly-Heart (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-22)
I've had similar experiences to this where I used to live. I always just brushed them off as dreams though, so it's possible that's what they are; just dreams. Whether your experience was a dream or an entity trying to make contact, it would definitely be a good idea do to a cleansing or blessing in your home.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-21)
Please try this...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Works for your home or you...

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: