You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Baby Has A Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Baby Has A Ghost

 

When I found out I was pregnant, I decided it was time to move in with my fiance. I always believed in ghosts although I never had any major personal experiences. My fiance on the other hand, is (or was) a non-believer.

We got our first apartment in Fairfield, Ohio. It was on the third floor and very hard to master as my belly was growing larger and larger. I would take pictures of my growing belly or take pictures of pets and a lot of the time would notice a mist or an orb. I would always hear little things through out the night but always brushed it off. The farther along I got, the worse it got. It was getting harder to sleep in our bedroom. It would always have a heavy feeling.

One night I went to bed early and my fiance stayed up until around 1am. The next morning he told me that he heard a faint conversation in the living room that was hard to make out, and that is scared him so bad it made his eyes water. I asked if maybe it was just somebody in the hallway and he seemed very sure that it wasn't. Again I brushed it off.

After our baby girl was born, it started to get even stranger. The uncomfortable feeling seemed to engulf her room as well and I found it very unnerving to get up in the middle of the night and go to her room. She would often randomly cry out and then fall silent again. I couldn't wait to get out of the apartment.

That day finally came and we moved to another apartment in West Chester, Ohio. It was a first floor apartment. I immediately felt at ease and felt like I might have a peaceful sleeping schedule again. That was not the case.

The first major encounter we had was one that made my fiance shiver. I was in the bathroom and as I was leaving I made my way through the hallway to the living room. As I entered I noticed my fiance and his bloodless face. Almost immediately he asked, "Did you go in the baby's room?" I told him I did not and his mouth fell open. He was sitting on the couch holding the baby monitor and proceeded to tell me that he heard this devilish woman say something on the monitor. He couldn't make out what she said but that it sounded very evil. It sounded as if it was a different language. Needless to say neither of us slept that night while the monitor was running right next to us.

Justin would tell me about seeing shadows and hearing things. This was the norm now and we accepted the fact that whatever was in our last apartment had followed us to our new place. Around the end of our stay in West Chester I had the unfortunate pleasure of hearing the same devilish woman on our baby monitor again. Her voice rang through my body for the next few days and caused me to sleep in the living room with the TV on for a couple of times.

Finally we were moving again and we moved to our present residence in Mason Ohio. I had small hope that what ever this was would go away. We have only been here for a few months and it is very apparent that whatever it is, is still with us. The feeling in our room is overwhelming to me. Almost every night something is moving in our room. Something will fall in our closet, we hear paper or wrappers being touched, or we see something dark. It mainly happens to me after my fiance falls asleep and I am still up. One night the rustling of objects was so apparent Justin jumped up and grabbed his gun.

Every night we sleep with a fan pointed at us because Justin cannot sleep without the white noise (the objects being moved or touched were in the backside of the fan so we know it was not the fan moving stuff around). One morning I woke up around 6 in the morning and sleepily went to turn the fan and forgot that our toddler took the front off. It got my finger pretty good and bruised it up. That following night as I was laying in bed and Justin was already asleep something hit and moved the fan and the blades hit something that sounded very similar to when my finger got caught in the blades. Its like it was mocking me or making fun of me that I got hurt.

My last experience was a few days ago. I heard a woman say something next to me while I was in bed. Justin, again, was asleep.

It's amazing that all of this started happening after I got pregnant. We always thought It was Justin's Grandma who had passed before we got pregnant. Justin was like her own son and took care of him a lot of the time. But I don't think his grandma would sound like that or try to scare us, or even mock me for getting hurt.

I wish I knew the answers but I can't bring myself to ask her myself because I'm afraid something will answer or I will see something that will scar me for life. Haha. I am pregnant again as well and I'm really just hoping our experiences don't get even worse. If anyone has any feedback on how to handle something like this, let me know!

Thanks for reading:)

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AutumnsMommy22711, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

teddysmummy (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-17)
How did the evil lady sound? After reading that I feel the same things going to happen to me! 😨
teddysmummy (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-31)
What you could do is go to the nearest church and ask a priest to bless the house with holy water. Hope that works! 😊
No_name (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
To whatever extent you will take this information and advice, we want to assure you that this is the reality as it stands. The "Evil Lady" is actually the third creation next to angels and humans, they are known as the Jinns. These mortal beings are made from fire-less smoke, hence we cannot see them and that they can take any shape, form and size. This explains how they can possess humans and have psychic abilities (to some extent). Interestingly, they are also divided in to sexes (female and male), they have families (husbands, wives, children etc.<-- can reproduce and have affection for one another, even humans, which explains its attachment to your baby), various languages (hence the strange language you heard on the monitor), arrays of religions, cultures and traditions and even among them there are the good and the bad (just like us humans). Since they possess a form of free will, they will also be judged in the Day of Judgement, so everything they decide to do and believe in will be accounted for.

Also, just like in our human society, there are those among Jinns who are also mentally ill. These psychologically ill Jinns and or those that have bad intentions will try to harm humans in varying ways and to various degrees. From what you've recounted, it seems like this one is truly mentally ill (there are no reasons for any sane Jinns to bother you and your family; they have lives too, as implied above), is a bad entity or both. Like many here have said, your children are involved so you need to take immediate action for their current and future well-being.

You need to bring in a religious healer, one who has knowledge on these matters, mainly priests from the Abrahamic religions, Jewish, Christianity or Islam to expel and or lock-out the entity from your home and yourselves. I suggest you visit your local synagogue, church or a mosque (I strongly encourage you visit a mosque only because they are most knowledgeable and experienced on these matters since they possess the truth of the matter) and they will be more than happy to guide you and provide you with relevant and useful information on expulsion of ill-intended Jinns (spirits).

It's ultimately up to you on what you deem the best solution for this serious situation. Use your best judgement and go with what feels right (those that feels right are always the truth:))

I pray you and your family will come out of this problem and carry on with an amazing, happy life <3 <3 😁
niallsgirl123 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
Hi, I don't know what this woman is, but I think you may be in the presence of a witch's ghost. I suggest calling a priest to purify your home. Please, I am scared for your children. 😢
hellokittyfreak1991 (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-04)
You need to do something before this woman harms you guys our your children that's not anything to mess around with.
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
I would very much like to say I don't think you need to have a relationship with Jesus to plead his blood, anyone of any religion or none religion can still use prayers etc to assist them or give them hope. I hope you sort your situation out sounds a little scary x
Lild0ggirl (3 stories) (39 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
Wow! This is creepy. I would bless your home immediately. Try not to show fear, because bad things like this feed of off it. I really do hope that you and your family will be alright. Also, trying to contact it is a bad idea, because all your doing is inviting it in.
I hope you find peace ❤

-Lild0ggirl
Ninajk (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
There is a similar story with my mum's friend. Apparently his father's family are involved in african occult practices and one of the rooms in the house was reserved for the spirits. His mum had 7 kids the youngest died of a heart complication a month after the eldest committed suicide. Two other sisters also committed suicide in a space of 5 years they all drank caustic soda. One bother got sick and died. Funny that the only two that survived and are living successful lives are the ones that decided enough is enough and went to church and got saved. They believe that if they had not done so they would be dead. So its either the father had some destructive spirits or they had depression in the Genes! Any how I wish you luck. Ps: do not leave baby alone in the room. Long story short new a couple who lived in their grandfathers haunted house one morning they woke up and their daughter was dead her face was red they could see five fingers across her face! Like a smack print. Do not want to scare you Just be careful
AutumnsMommy22711 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
Thanks again everyone. I'm glad to know that I can still perform te cleansing by modifying it a bit. Another update. Two nights ago We had a big scare. I heard a bang in my daughers room and when I went to check on her she was crying in the corner and her stuff was everywhere. I just thought maybe she got out of her toddler bed and tried to sleep on the floor. I put her back in bed and went back in the room. When I was laying for a few minutes I heard a strange noise and I was startled. My fiance was in the bed next to me and started twitching and yelling and I was trying to wake him but he wouldnt. He was having an intense nightmare and woke up suddenly and ran and turned the lights on (which he never does). He told me he was having a bad nightmare that our daughter was possesed. It really freaked me out. If all off that stuff happened at different times I wouldn't have thought anything about it. But after Autumn was crying in the corner, I heard a strange noise, and right then he starts having intense nightmares... I thought it might all be caused by the same thing.
Ninajk (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
This sounds so unbelievable like a movie. As an african Christian I do not believe in good and bad spirits. Demons impersonate people we know (the person being impersonated normally had this evil spirit in them and once the person dies the spirit "demon" looks for a new body to inhabit or just sticks around causing problems). You need to find out were this spirit is coming from with out making contact with it. In african belief just like in christian children are dedicated to ancestors or God apparently in the occult communities they dedicate children and grandchildren before they born.
Could you or your Boyfriend have a family member involved in the occult? Have you or him ever been involved in the occult? Questions you need to find answers for.
This spirit can harm your children or stick with them for the rest of their lives. You need to get a priest to bless the house and pray for your family.
Burn lavender its calming, sage, rosemary, are also good. Pray in Jesus name! These are your kid and you need to protect them.
Until you stand up and make known that the spirit "demon" is not welcome in your home it will stay and grow more confident as it feeds of your fear. Do not be afraid.
azhar (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-01)
Animals, babies and small children are far more susceptible to paranormalities than the average adult human being.

I think what you perceived might be a jinn-like creature. Unless your child has become too big, to be admitted into the parent's bed room, I suggest s/he should sleep in your room rather than alone.

Also keep her, yourself as well as the whole house very neat, clean, well-aired and fragrant.

If you perceive this entity around you or your child, try to overcome your fear or discomfort. Be strong, be assertive, and invoke the protection of the Divine over yourself and your family.

Everything will be alright. If you want to know what we Muslims do whhen confronted with any such thing, I'll be glad to share some very powerful words with you (don't worry - no terrorist or missionary intentions, just wanting to help)
WasteOfAnArrow (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-31)
It sounds like this entity is attached to mother and child. If you are Christian, pray, and have your children baptized, then it is not very suceptable to evil anymore. Also, burn sage in your house, spirits cannot stand the smell of it. Best of luck to you and your family!
Camie568 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-30)
Have you thought of looking information up about the first place you lived? Maybe there was an incident dealing with an angry woman/mother? (on a different note) If you think of this in a dark point of view, our souls are known to have possible "past lives." If this was true, maybe in a past life, your daughter's soul had an enemy, or just a tormentor. (That's a bit of a stretch there, but who knows?) I'm not saying that is the answer and I'm not meaning this in any sort of rude way. But it can give you some ideas of what could possibly be haunting you, if you are sure something is haunting you.
Lunahenry (2 stories) (50 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-12-30)
A fan without it's cover is dangerous. The spirit might not have been mocking you, but warning you. Fix the fan.
teddysmummy (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-30)
Wow, that is scary. If I was you I would keep thinking that ghosts can't do anything to you and just go back to sleep. I don't want to start asking questions about you but if you are Christian cause I am, I would just pray if I heard orbs or demons or whatever. That's all I can tell you really. Things like that can be scary especially if you have no idea of what is is. 😊
francyne1031 (49 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-12-28)
Debris,
Wrist or waist... Doesn't make a difference. Attaching a small coin to a baby's anything is a no no! Parenting 101.
debris (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
ill put in my input too. I agree with francyne,
Traps not a bad idea.
Put one near the monitor also,
You may hear an ouch! And some cussing in an alien tomgue
When it springs.
Respectfully
Deb
debris (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Dear francyne
I aprcte your concern, but I wrote waist. In thailand a phallic symbol is tied to childs waist. Autumnsmom is not so naive.
Regards 😊
francyne1031 (49 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Debris,
Why would you tell ANYONE with a small baby/young toddler to tie a coin or old key to their wrist?! I'm sorry but come on, I don't know if you have children but the first thing they do is stick it in thier mouth. Without knowing the age why would you do that. I'm sorry that I got off topic here but let's be a little safety conscious please... Because I'm sure the writer knows better than to do that but their are some people on this site that might be desperate enough to try it and then a small coin is lodged in their baby's throat... Again I apologize AutumnsMommy for getting off topic but sometimes it drives me crazy at the "advice" I've read on this site. Hope you figure everything out AutumnsMommy:) oh by the way, I'm sure you have checked already but all the noises at night, in closets and around the house could be rodent sounds, from some of the descriptions you were giving. Have you set some traps out just to make sure? Thx!
debris (guest)
-3
11 years ago (2012-12-27)
Can you tie an old key or a copper coin or a piece with a black threadon to the babies waist? And a bit of asfotadia herb to its wrist?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
AutumnsMommy: 😆 I used to live in Ohio, so I get what you're saying... If it's not possible to open your doors and windows, just the act of opening the curtains and blinds will have a positive effect...What's so great about Rook's method is how it can be adapted to nearly any situation... You can add or subtract any part of it... As an example: if you're uncomfortable burning incense because of the smoke, try using a candle... If using a broom seems a little crazy, use your vacuum 😊...As long as you're bringing in the positive and chasing the negative out, it will work 😊
AutumnsMommy22711 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
Thank you everyone for posting about me story. It is good to know so many others have experienced this or have a method for making whatever it is go away for good. My baby is now 22 months and I'm 6 months pregnant with my next little girl. Unfortunatly I can not sleep in Autumn's room because she is a baby who is easily awoken and if she sees us she will want to get up and play. And she won't sleep in our room. To update you, two nights ago something in our room was thrown. I'm getting more and more anxious about what ever is staying with us. I will try the cleansing method but I might have to wait for a nicer day. It is blizzarding in ohio right now. Haha. Thanks again for all your help! -Sierra
lovebug (8 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
When I was a kid I heard of a story it was true. I don't remember it whole but hear it goes it tells of these people that when you are a newborn to twelve years old they will creep into your room and try to kidnap you. One example is my friend and me had a sleep over and someone creeped into the room we were sleeping in and try to take her. Until I layed my cross neckless on her then it disapered. So the voice might be one of those people. Good luck ❤ 😊
aoife (guest)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-26)
FINALLY! Another person who heard something on their baby monitor even do I don't have a child I was baby sitting my nephew and a bout an hour after I layed him down I head a muffled voice on the monitor (I can see and speak to spirits) so I ran upstairs to his room and he was on his playmat Which I out away down stairs I still don't know what it was but I stay more often so I can try and get to the bottom of it
debris (guest)
-3
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
I don't want to be an alarmist but letting your baby sleep alone in an another room especially when you believe you have a disembodied ugly ole hag hanging around...
I believe the recording being a bleed over may be stretching a fertile imagination a bit too...
...
Whereas autumnmommy's version of the recording has an authentic ring to it. Take care of your lil one.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thanks for posting and merry xmas.
.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
I'd like to start by saying Thank You granny... Unfortunately I get to work over the Holidays which means I'm on tonight...

Happy Christmas to All...

And will be on at New Years Eve as well... No break in my normal rotation.

I want to point out that the voice you heard on the baby monitor may have simply been 'bleed over' from another radio which may account for not being able to understand what she was saying and why it didn't happen except those two times.

I would suggest a Journal... You and your Husband can begin them... Compare notes... Debunk those things that can be debunked and then take a good look at what is left. This should help you determine what may be happening around you.

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
Well this sounds scary. I don't know what religion you are, but most religions have a cleansing method they do, as well as prayers. Rook also has a cleansing method that I hear works really good. It sounds like this entity is attached to your baby, sinse the activity increased after it was born. You will have to tell it to leave, and be bold. I have had to chase entities off before. Good luck and let us know if whatever you do works.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+5
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
AutumnsMommy: One of the things I would suggest is for you or your hubby to sleep in your daughter's room for a couple of nights... Just test the waters and see if she's dealing with something that scares her... You don't mention the age of your baby, so I'm guessing she's not of the age to articulate her experiences, yet... Most babies will wake at odd times and fuss, then fall back asleep (most likely gas bubbles, or a tummy ache), so I don't think that should concern you...

To me, this doesn't sound particularly threatening, but when there's a child involved you want to act as quickly as possible, just in case this isn't such a nice entity... I agree with the other posters that you should probably get your home and yourselves cleansed and/or blessed to be on the safe side...

I don't know your religious affiliation, and it's really none of my business 😆, but Rook's cleansing method is effective for anyone...I'm going to take the liberty of posting it since I don't know if he'll be on soon, because of the Holiday

*Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.) *

I would get started on this as soon as possible, and please keep us posted! ❤
Dreamerxx (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
What ever it is it does not sound friendly and I would suggest that you do what Rev-Holmes and Kariorit say and good luck x
kariorit (1 stories) (23 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2012-12-24)
I don't know if you have a relationship with Jesus or not, but if you do, you need to plead His blood over the baby for protection. I would do Rook's house cleansing thing and also pray thruout the house.

If you don't have a reltionship with Jesus, Rooks houscleansing method is effective and you could try burning sage to cleanse the house.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: