You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Phone Calls And Sightings

Real Ghost Stories

Phone Calls And Sightings

 

To be honest, I don't really remember doing this. My mum told me that I did this when I was round about two years old.

To put into context what I am saying, my Great Grandpa had died a few years before, and so had my uncle. I was living with my mum and dad in a house built over a demolished old folks' home. My mum told me that I always used to stare up the stairs in our living room and just smile. She would ask me why I was smiling and I would just look at her as if the answer was plainly obvious.

One day, my grandma was babysitting me, and I pointed at the picture in her bedroom of a man. I said, "That's him" and my gran looked puzzled and said, "What about him?" Apparently I had pointed and said in a voice like I was laughing, that it was the man at the top of the stairs. My gran then told my mum, who said that I was prone to staring there, and it was possible that it was. The man in the picture was my great grandfather, who had died before my birth. I believe he is my guardian angel, and was caring for me in my infant years.

Later on that year, my mother caught me playing on the house phone, and of course asked me who I was talking to. I said I'm talking to Uncle Bobby about my little brother. My mother was extremely puzzled as, at that point, I was an only child. She took the phone off me and tried to get a response from the phone, but there was no-one on the line. My mother was so scared she disconnected the phone and took me to stay at my grandma's.

A few weeks later she took a pregnancy test and was apparently three weeks pregnant. I had been told it was going to be a boy. Nine months later, my mother gave birth to my little brother Craig.

Nothing bad has ever happened to me, and I am thankful that I have those watching over me. They give me hope when I have none. I will meet them one day, and I know that will be a joyous occasion.

For now, if you have any questions ask.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Crazy4Paranormal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Crazy4Paranormal (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Well I don't really see them anymore, but I can feel them around me 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-10)
Hello Crazy4Paranormal, great experience and thanks for sharing. I have come across grandparents getting in touch with their grandchildren after their passing on, out of love and affection. You are blessed that you were able to get your grandpa's and uncle's love and affection even after their demise. Really marvellous.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
This is a marvelous experience and also I am sure you have other stories to tell or you will. At two-years-old most kids don't remember too much but I am so happy that your mom and gram were able to relay this to you.

Good luck to you and this is definitely a wonderful experience...also, being so young I am sure you were not frightened of any of this going on. 😊

Zeta.
kyro_kenny23 (10 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
thats an awesome story bro you so lucky to have your uncle and great gran watcin ova you
😁
Zoec07 (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
I like this story so much!

You must get some peace from it:) and I think it quite funny imagining the faces of the adults as they begin to realise.
Dreamerxx (1 stories) (36 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
What a beautiful story it made me smile 😊 Do you still see them?
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
What a lovely story, trust the adults to be scared eh! Haha 😁 Take care

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: