You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Sniff, Sniff... Who's There?

Real Ghost Stories

Sniff, Sniff... Who's There?

 

Dear readers, at the insistence of Miracles, Rook and Granny, I started keeping a 'Journal' towards the end of June last year (2012). I am truly grateful to all of you. I now have some strange (to me) occurrences which I would like to share.

To avoid any confusion, if I mention Zeus - that is my beautiful black Labrador.

If I mention Ray - that is my husband

If I mention Angel - that is our deceased daughter (passed away 6, June 2012.)

If I mention Shenay - that is our grand-daughter, Angel's daughter.

If I mention Joyce - that was a domestic worker, that was murdered in our back yard.

I hope I don't bore you with these extracts from my Journal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9th July, +/- 10:30, let Zeus out after Ray left to go to the bank. As I came inside, smelled cooking Potatoes burning? Went to the kitchen... Nothing on stove! I went back to the front door, to sniff again. The smell was no longer there!

17th July ~I awoke to the smell of roasting chicken! Nothing was on the stove; no one in the kitchen cooking.

Thursday, 23 August 2012, 7:25pm. As I entered the kitchen, I caught the overpowering smell of freshly made, strong Rooibos tea (an 'herbal' tea, grown in S Africa, sometimes used in cooking). I had a vision of a young Angel, pouring cake batter into a loaf tin; a Rooibos loaf that she was making... She loved to make that while she was still living 'at home'! The smell lingered, but only just inside the kitchen door, right by our kitchen work-top. When I moved back into the passage, or further into the kitchen, the smell vanished... I think I have just been visited!

Friday, 31st August. Ray went into the kitchen to make supper. Suddenly, a strong smell of curry assailed his nostrils... Needless to say; we had curried boerewors (type of S African sausage) bredie on mash.

Friday, 14 September 2012, 2pm I was sitting at my computer, playing a game, "Zuma Deluxe" to be exact. Suddenly, I smelled a lovely scent... It lasted only a few seconds. Last night, (Saturday, 15th) the exact same thing happened to me, while playing that game. I remember Angel enjoyed playing it too, and how proud she was of her fabulously high score. I wonder if Angel was here with me, looking over my shoulder (?). That same night, just after getting into bed, a strong smell of burning hair assailed my nostrils... Just for a few seconds... Then was gone. What on earth was THAT? (That is the only 'bad' smell that I have encountered in this house... Besides farts, Lol. The farts were definitely of THIS 'world"!)

Tuesday 25th September, at 10:30 I was washing dishes at the kitchen sink. Suddenly, my nostrils were assailed by the wonderful aroma of sausages frying. Needless to say, there was nothing on the stove! (I just remembered... Angel loved sausages.)

Fri. 5th October, just after midday, Ray called from the lounge, to ask where I was. He was sitting in his 'lazy-boy' watching TV; I was at my PC with Shenay. He told me that he had just seen a shadow, swiftly move into the toilet...so, our shadow/ghost is still around! At about 11 pm, I was in the kitchen, fetching water. As I approached the sink, I got a whiff of floor polish; the kind I use on my parquet floors. That was strange, as I have not used that polish in about a month, and then only in the lounge!

Tue. 9th October, received a letter from Trix. She reminded me about the murder that took place in our back yard, back in '74. The smell of floor polish could certainly be associated with Joyce!

Fri. 26th October, 7:20pm, I was sitting at my PC, relaxing; playing a game. Ray was sitting beside me, also playing a game on his PC. I suddenly started smelling the loveliest perfume; I turned to Ray to ask him if he smelled it too... I was not surprised, when he answered "No". The perfume lingered for quite a while, and then just as suddenly, the smell changed to floor polish! This leads me to wonder; can two spirits, from different eras, occupy the same space at the same time?

Sat. 27th, this morning, Ray admitted to me, that after I had gone to bed last night, and he was sitting alone at his PC, he also got a faint whiff of a very sweet perfume; it only lasted a few seconds.

Thur. 29th. November. Today, I am home alone; it is Ray's first day of work. I have been feeling a bit nervous about being alone, as recently I have been having blood pressure problems. Possibly, I have 'communicated' my nervousness to Zeus, as he has come to the glass door of the computer room to whine and scratch, several times (this is unusual, in day time). This last time, 9:45, I wondered if his food bowl was empty, and got up to check. I stepped up into the dining room, and then entered the lounge; as I did so, the wonderful aroma of a roast assailed my nostrils. Thinking that my neighbour may be cooking early today, I proceeded to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, the smell of roast, abruptly changed to the sweet smell of...Jasmine? I suddenly have got the feeling that I am not 'alone' after all! It is very comforting!

Sat. 22nd Dec. Twice during the day, I smelled sandalwood incense. Once at 3:20pm in the computer room, and the other time, just inside the front door as I was going to open the gates for Ray, at about 7:25pm. We haven't burnt incense this whole week!?

Sunday 6th January, 11:38 Ray was sitting beside me in the computer room; Shen was on his other side. Suddenly, he straightened, sniffing the air. He asked me, "Do you smell that?" I answered "What?" He replied, "A lovely lilac sort of smell; is she here?" I replied, "Do you mean Jasmine? No, I don't smell anything! But then it is seldom that we have 'experiences' together." Ray agreed with me!

Monday 7th, sometime in the early afternoon, I went out the back door, to check if Zeus had water. As I come in the back door, the lovely scent of jasmine washed over me. Our jasmine creeper died many moons ago, and I don't think the neighbours have any (not to my knowledge, anyway). The scent was just at the door-way, not outside, nor in the kitchen; I checked, and double checked.

So, there you have it! If you have read this far, and I haven't bored you out of your skull, please let me have your thoughts, or questions.

Other hauntings by Fergie

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Fergie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Hi Krystallia, I think that maybe it is easier for a spirit to project a scent than anything else. But, I do agree with you, a person can recall memories so easily with just a whiff of a certain scent.

I think Shenay will be 'tickled pink' one day, when she inherits my journal, especially when she discovers that she 'features' in it so frequently.

I am glad you loved the title, and it was a pleasure sharing bits of my journal with you, my friend, and all the other wonderful people on YGS. 😊
KRYSTALLIA (64 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Oh, I forgot to say! The title "sniff sniff...who's there?" absolutely precious! Love love love it!
KRYSTALLIA (64 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Thank you for sharing bits of your journal with all of us. I believe that scent is the sense that brings back memories easier and perhaps that's also one of the reasons your visitors contact you in this way...
Keep up the good work girl! I love the idea of Shenay inheriting your journal!
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Shlain:

Curried boerewors bredie could only be a SA thing, eh?
Do I always make you crave lekker SA food? Lol!

Thanks for the mention of Angel, yes I am sure she was/is responsible for most of the phantom cooking smells in our house.

I love the smell of Cobra too, what a pity it doesn't last longer!

Yes, we were in the house when Joyce was murdered. This took place at +/- 23:00, we were all in bed asleep. Ray and I were awakened by Joyce's screams... Ray rushed out the back door, (wearing only his under-pants) to see "Tiekie" disappearing out the front gate. At that time, the grass in the vlei, over the road, was never cut. He just ran into the grass and fell flat... By the time Ray got to Joyce, she had already 'bled out' from her jugular vein.

The jasmine we had planted in a wall-mount, just outside our front door... We had it for years. Every time Angel visited, she would comment on it, or stop to smell the blossoms, so yes, Jasmine+Angel= a memory. 😊

A new entity? Humm, I don't think so, but it's not impossible! Lately, it seems like some people think our house is Park Station. Lol

Thanks for reading, and your comment Shlain.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Rozo, my Main Man,

Thanks for reading, It's only since I started my journal that I can 'remember' all these lovely smells, and associate them with past loved ones. In the past, they were usually just smelled, then promptly forgotten!
No, I don't just jump to conclusions about what I smell, but now I do take note!

By the way, I have a funny story for you! Watch your mail tomorrow!

Thanks for your comment. Catch you later! πŸ˜‰
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Hi Shellzy,
Lol, do you watch out for my monthly installments? You seldom fail me! Lol 😁
I am glad you had a giggle again!

I agree, a scent must surely be easier to 'project' than any other. (unless you have a cold, of course.)

It is lovely to sense loved ones around, at times I almost feel 'protected'!

Thanks for reading shellzy, and your lavish compliments (as usual, Lol) 😊
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Fergie!

Sorry to hear about your Angel. I'm sure she is responsible for all the cooking smells. By the way, thanks for making me crave curried boerewors bredie now.

The moment I read the part about the floor polish I suddenly got a whiff of that Cobra brand floor polish. It always was a strong and fresh smell to me.

Joyce was murdered in your backyeard? Were you guys in the house when this happened?

Is the jasmine smell something you can link to like something to do with Angel? Was it one of your favorite plants when it was still alive as I believe it could be a spirit that perhaps brings this smell to calm you or relax you. It could be a completely new entity you have in your home.

Dankie vir die storie skat!

❀ ❀
Rozo (3 stories) (108 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Hi my friend.

This is an awesome account of activity. Reading this, one can only conclude that your loved ones are still with you and are doing as much as possible to let you know this.

Reading parts of your journal, gave me a sense of calm and actually made me quite thankful at the fact that our loved ones are here... Giving us signs here and there... I also do believe that you and Ray will be experiencing soemthing together real soon. I just get that feeling...

Thank you for sharing Fergie!

Take care!
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Hi Fergie, I think with the history of the land itself it might be possible that you have several ghosts passing in and out your house. I don't say it's a fact because I cannot prove it, but it is a fact that you have encounter more than one smell and a dark shadow person even like you said sometimes a bit mischievous but not harmful. You already connected the ones you know with the smell that you can associate them for. You know it's only Joyce that will try and get your attention with the Cobra smell, Angel with the jasmine or rooibos tea and your beloved aunt with the roast in the kitchen.

My dear friend I don't think Angel will do anything to upset you like bringing up a smell of burning hair. Lovely nice smells can always be connected to positive energy. Odd smells always alarms me with 'a red light' because usually they are not that positive. The burning hair smell is disturbing to me-unless it could be a message from Angel to go and through her ashes somewhere special.

To rule out confusion is the reason I recommend a house cleansing-not only for me and you but to everyone out there because it is so much easier to understand and put the puzzle together if you know for a fact that all the negative mischievous energy is gone, because these are the ones who plays mind games and usually their own game as well. Take care my friend. Trix.
❀
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Hi Trix, Do your really think I have more spirits in my house than I am aware of? Well, if that is true, it doesn't scare me... At least not yet! The ones I have encountered have never seemed harmful; sometimes a bit mischievous, but never downright scary.
The burning hair incident made me think of Angel being cremated... Thank goodness that only lasted a very short while!

No, I have never thought of calling in a medium... I honestly don't even know of one in my area. I don't think I have even met a medium in my life! πŸ€”

Yes, here in SA our houses are built with bricks and mortar. We watched our house being built, and are the only occupants that have ever lived here. The only wood flooring is in our lounge - parquet - which used to gleam after its daily Cobra Shine... Those days are gone now, unfortunately. You are correct; Joyce took a lot of pride in 'her' floor!
πŸ˜‰

Thank you my friend, for your insight and your compliment.
Love to you and yours,
Fergie
shellzy (8 stories) (218 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-15)
Hi Fergie

Wow what a wonderful array of paranormal scents waft through your lovely home (except for the farts of course lol that made me laugh so hard! πŸ˜†)

I think people are sensitive to the spirit world in many different ways. Perhaps the eaisiest way for sprits to communicate to you is through sense of smell?

The fact that many of the cooking smells are food that your loved ones once enjoyed is proof enough to me that they are letting you know they are around 😊

The journal is such a great idea too and this was not the least bit boring, I enjoyed every word as usual!

Thanks for sharing. I'm suddenly very hungry for some roast and sausages mmmm πŸ˜†
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-15)
Hi Fergie, I just love the 'sniff sniff...who's there? Lol-you couldn't have named it better my friend. I loved reading your story. I think you have more activity within that house of your than you realize. Did you ever considered getting a medium out there to get to the bottom of what's going on there?
It seems like Angel is definitely now in the spirit world visiting you or even still living with you. I must say the smell of burning hair?-it could be a message from the spirit world or it could be something nasty. I don't like that. If it was my house I would have done a cleansing and blessing-just to rule out all negative energy if there might be even if you feel everything is fine. A cleansing and blessing can only benefit you and your family-it won't chase away any good vibrations or ghosts but would get rid of anything negative 'if there are any at all. My point is you've got nothing to lose doing a cleansing my friend-you can only gain so much more from it, but it's all up to you-you will know what you want and what you have to do what is right for you and your family.
I also realize what Rook want to rule out. In fact I agree with him on smells that could be environmental, but within the SA houses being build out of brick and cement and very high up ceilings and hot roofs it makes it almost impossible for any smell to attach itself to the house itself, unless it goes into the curtains and linen or upholstery of furniture. We get that often in houses where people smoke a lot on a daily basis. But whenever the curtains are washed the smell of the tobacco is gone again. The floor polish of Cobra polish is such a clean smell-I myself love it, but unfortunately you have to polish it up fresh to have the smell hanging around because it doesn't last that long within the air. Why I believe the murdered woman manifests in the floor polish odor is because she knows Fergie would recognize her presence by that smell because she was working as a cleaner within that house and cleaners used to be very proud of the cobra floors they would polish until it shines like a mirror. I myself polished my floors with it and it's so rewarding to see the outcome of a shiny floor and the 'cobra' clean smell hanging over it for a while. Thanks for sharing this interesting experience. Take care. Trix.
❀
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Wow Geetha, thank you! You have just reminded me that we have a tin full of jasmine tea. We usually only drink that after eating Chinese food. (So not that often).
Thank you, that is a wonderful idea, I will be sure to try it! 😁
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
The incense could help... Have you tried jasmine tea? I have one in the morning and one at night.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Ahh Rook,

Maybe I have been remiss in not noting weather conditions! You make a very good point, thank you for that.

No, lol, I am not going to 'beat' you. LMAO! But I must point out to you, that the 'polish' wasn't a 'once off'.
The first time was on the 5th Oct. At aprox 23:00 in the kitchen. The second was on 26th Oct. In our computer room. (which wasn't event built on yet, when Joyce was stabbed to death.)

Thank you Rook; you have just made me realize that both the 'polish' incidents happened in October... I am now wracking my brains, trying to remember if that was the month that Joyce died. It is highly possible!

Thank you Rook, for your comment and giving me pause for thought.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Geetha, I must admit that it was granny's account with the smells/scents that led me to sit up and take notice! I had been 'smelling things' for absolute ages, but blew it off as just my imagination. Ray was always telling me "Your nose is too near your a$$" even when it was a 'good' smell! Lol.

Joyce's killer was caught... I caught him, the day after, and called the police. He had the audacity to return to the scene of the crime! πŸ˜• Humm, maybe Joyce is back to thank me? Who knows?

Thank you for that interesting 'tit-bit' about the jasmine... I never knew that. Maybe I should invest in some jasmine incense? Do you think that would help with my blood pressure problem? My medication seems to wear off before I go to bed.

Thank you so much Geetha, for you comment and input.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Seraphina, thank you for the compliment. 😊
Mine is just a very 'basic' type of journal. I know of others who even state the weather condition, at the time and find a correlation through that. I am not that 'sophisticated'. πŸ˜‰

I am glad that you enjoy my encounters. Thank you for reading, and your comment.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Oh Miracles, I feel so bad now. I am so sorry that I have not kept you in the loop. 😒

I don't blame you for not reading that previous submission and honestly didn't expect you to! 😐
Maybe I can play 'catch-up' with you later? ❀
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-14)
Fergie,

Love the 'Journal' format... It always helps to keep things 'straight'. I have an observation...

Some smells we encounter in our homes may be due to environmental conditions allowing a smell to be released from an object in the room. A good example of this would be something like this...

Your in an older home, one that has no one living in it for a number of years... Its a hot and humid day and suddenly in one of the rooms you smell cigar smoke. Just as suddenly its gone...Ghost?!? Or did weather conditions allow the old wood paneling in the room release the smell embedded in them from many years of smoking by the former owner?

From what you have described it sounds as if your Daughter, and others, are indeed visiting... But the smell of floor polish... That seems to have been a 'one off' event and may have been a 'captured environmental smell' being released because of weather conditions.

Please do not beat me... Thanks for sharing all your experiences with us.

Respectfully,

Rook
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-13)
When I read your story, Fergie, the first thing that came to my mind was granny's story. I think it is the easiest way for the spiritual world to communicate with us as it doesn't take much energy. I think it was your daughter and house keeper's way of telling you that they are still around and looking after you.

You mentioned that you have high blood pressure. Indian tradition / herbal medications used by our elders say that Jasmine is good at calming stress and blood pressure. Maybe your daughter and housekeeper are keeping an eye out for you.

You also mentioned that you got this burnt smell. I don't know if I remember correctly but you mentioned the housekeeper, Joyce in one to of your stories and that she was murdered in your backyard. I think I may the answer but was the killer ever found in that case? I'm asking because it might that she wants the killer found (if s/he isn't dead).

My cousin had a rescue dog named Zeus but he was a great dane.
Seraphina (7 stories) (147 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-13)
Fergie, I always enjoy reading your articulate and well-written postings. The journal entries are very helpful to anyone who's been thinking about trying to keep a journal but isn't sure exactly how to go about it.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-13)
Fergie - ah, see what happens when I don't read a story? I miss very important details. But I still cannot bring myself to read Angel's story; maybe one day, but today is not that day ❀

Keeping your journal could, at least in my opinion, be a blessing for Shenay when her own memories start to fade. It's a good thing you are doing, Fergie ❀ Not only for Shenay, but for all of you.

And granny πŸ˜† Nudge, nudge LOL
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-13)
Miracles: Thank you, you too have eased my mind. Joyce and Angel did know each other pretty well, although Angel was only 4 when Joyce was murdered. Joyce was a very caring child-minder/maid and all three of my girls missed her greatly, as did I; she was almost part of the family!

Angel never got to meet Granny in real life, she only 'met' my Gran a few years later, as told in one of my early accounts.

Ray is not a 'reluctant' believer, he has actually had a couple of very 'powerful' experiences with Angel! These experiences were noted in the post that I gave the 'tissue warning'. Angel actually 'spoke' to him twice... I was a little envious.

Angel continues to visit; I shall be telling more in my next post... We have had some very exciting developments... All committed to my journal!

I agree, in years to come, Shenay will have the advantage of reading my journal... Thanks to you, and others of your ilk.

Thanks again Miracles, your input is always an inspiration. ❀
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Fergie: No, you haven't confused me more πŸ˜†...I really think it could be all three, and keeping your journal will eventually help you work out who's who when the assorted scents occur... Like with me, the Old Spice is always my Dad LOL!...
MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Fergie:
Hey its all cool. I'm sure you'll enjoy my other story so far about my house too... Its kind of nuts most of the time but I wouldn't change it for any house in the world.
Hopefully soon I will get around to putting up some more when work isn't so nuts. Oh I hate the first weeks back at work... Lol.

Ghosts sure do let us know they are around in the craziest ways possible. But I guess when it boils down to it... Us crazy ghost friendlies wouldn't have it any other way. *giggles*.

Kindness Always,
MsWrestlersGhost.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
MsWrestlersGhost: thank you for your comments and the compliment! Angel was very precious to us, and never a day goes by that we don't miss her... I understand about how you miss your Uncle Daniel. I am sorry for your loss.

At the moment, smells/scents, seem to be the most auspicious signs that we have 'visitors'. It isn't always this way. I have been poked, prodded and pounced on, in the past; but odors, seem the most prevalent... For now!

You have a dog named Zeus too? Wow! He must be be beautiful... I love German Shepard's!

I have been very selfish: I haven't read your accounts yet! I have been celebrating my birthday, with my family, but I promise to read and comment soon! 😐
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Granny: Thank you, yes, I realize you have had similar experiences. Your " Scent Of A...Ghost?" is a typical example!, (a darned good one!) 😐

My answer to your question: the same space in my kitchen, but different years, Joyce was murdered by her "man" in 1974... Angel passed away, 2012. Joyce looked after Angel, while I was at work.

My Granny was 'famous' for her pot roasts, so I somehow surmise that it might be her, as well as Angel, looking out for me. (My Gran's house in Kimberley was demolished +/- 30 years ago.) I know I was her favorite grand-child! πŸ˜‰

OMG, I hope I haven't made this more confusing for you, I know that Angel is a 'Regular' visitor, but Gran and Joyce, may be 'occasional' visitors... I hope that makes sense?

Thank you Granny, for your comment. I Know someone is here with me, but sometimes it is hard to tell who!
MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
I agree with Miracles51031... The journal will be a fantastic thing to pass on the Shenay... I am sure she will really enjoy reading what youve experienced both about her mother and any other spirit activity you have around you and have witnessed. It will probably help her recall good memories for her as she gets older and gets more interested in anything to do with her mother in life or in spirit form.

Kind Regards,
MsWrestlersGhost.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Fergie - Journal entries - Yay! πŸ˜‰ LOL I agree with granny, I do believe spirits can cross paths. There are so many unexplained experiences that we (being me in this case LOL) have to consider this possibility.

I think it is absolutely wonderful that Ray has noticed, even if it is unwillingly πŸ˜‰, that you had a "visitor." That would be the utmost in confirmation.

Keep up the journal, Fergie. It truly does help and one day, it may be something to pass along to Shenay. And maybe as she gets a little older, she can help or start her own, as long as Angel continues her visits ❀
MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Fergie: (love the nick by the way *giggles*) :
I really enjoy reading all your stories. Your a brilliant story writer.
I'm sorry about the loss of your beautiful daughter Angel in such a sad and hurtful way. Cancer is something no one should have to go through... I lost my Uncle Daniel to Liver Cancer in 2003. I still miss him.

I loved reading your journal entries. Looks like your Angel is showing herself with smells of her favourite foods cooking. What a wonderful way to bring up good memories of her being around.
The smell of disinfectant because of the murdered maid/housekeeper Joyce, I think would make me a bit nervous. But with Joyce I think she does it so you know she is still around keeping an eye on you and your husband. Nothing bad.

The cooking smells remind me of my Cook Ghost in my house "Marmie" who when she is around you smell freshly cooked bread. (See my Asheville Farm Ghost Stories).

I have a dog called Zeus too but he is a German Shephard.

Kind Regards,
MsWrestlersGhost.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: