You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Could She Be?

Real Ghost Stories

What Could She Be?

 

My creepy experience happened last 2010. I could no longer remember the exact month.

I lived with my ex-boyfriend in his condo and our friends (his friends who eventually became my friends as well) visited us one night and we decided to have a drink in the unit. The night was young and we were chilling out. Perhaps, due to the alcohol, I got too emotional after I read the SMS of my ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend then, whom he got pregnant before it became 'us' but knew the pregnancy at the early months of our relationship. I did not know what to react knowing they have their own understanding in whatever matter so I started a fight.

I ran away and stayed at the back stairs, pathetically crying. One of his friends' girlfriend came after me and comforted me and to make the long story short, we reconciled and continued our nearly spoiled night.

Due to my drowsiness, I fell asleep before I noticed I'm sleepy. I jerked out of sleep upon hearing the door closed. His friends were already leaving and he's walking them down to the jeepney stop. I checked on them in the balcony and drooped back to sleep.

I didn't know he was back until I faintly waken up and saw him sleeping beside me and the lights were already off. I went back to sleep again, expecting to have a pretty goodnight sleep. But...

I was vaguely waken up with small movements on my feet. The kind of, hair strands sweeping gently against my feet. And much to my horror, when I dared check what was it, I saw a small woman in white dress sitting at the end of my feet, hugging her legs, and the thing that was caressing my skin was none-other-than her own wavy (curly?) hair!

My first instinct was to pull my feet, go back to sleep and pretend that nothing as scary as that happened! But I cannot move an inch so I gathered all my remaining strength and shook my ex-boyfriend who seemed annoyed in my panic, he woke up and inquired what's happening, I told him there was somebody on my feet and at first he didn't believe me, he kept convincing me that it's all a dream. But when we both felt that someone leaped across us (not touching us) and felt the weight of 'its' jump from the side of my feet jumping off to the couch beside our bed and ran to the bathroom, he was suddenly alarmed. It took him (perhaps) a couple of seconds before he reacted after the shock. He didn't say anything but immediately ran to the bathroom to catch whoever that was.

But he came back to me dumbstruck saying there's no one in the bathroom. Before that 'thing' jumped across us, he was insisting me that it's just his sister or his sister's boyfriend but I kept telling him it was not them because how on Earth would a normal person's size fit in that small space?! When he realized it's presence, and after confirming it's not in the bathroom, he checked his sister's bed and found her nowhere. There were (actually) only the two of us in the unit.

After that, he laid beside me and we both prayed together, with my legs on his waist and his hands holding them in case that creature comes back.

Who or what could she/he be?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MGJaneTV, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mikee (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-02-18)
I agree with deamonchild: maybe it was a young spirit or ghost of a child who wants a mum or needs some help to move on or cross over.
Narella (guest)
-1
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
You'd been upset earlier so perhaps she was trying to comfort you.
rosemay (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
My initial thought is (as stated by sds), just a walk through. We get those a lot at home. A spirit who just pops in for a visit, as we say lol. But would be interested to know if it has happened since then, or if you've researched any.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-21)
Hello MGJaneTV, I could realize how you must have felt at that time. It could probably be a spirit of a child, who passed on. I want to ask you whether that was the only occasion you had this experience. Did you ask your boy friend if he had any further experience? I also would like to ask you whether you have done any research about the place, whether you have asked others if they had any such experiences or whether any small kid died in the house etc. If you have done any such research, please post us.

Otherwise, I think it might be some stray paranormal encounter.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
MGJaneTV (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
She didn't harm me though but what could she be needing from me?
Demonchild (2 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
i say its a spirit of a young child that wants a mum or needs some help to move on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: