You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost In My Room That I Can't See

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost In My Room That I Can't See

 

This is my first story so sorry if I'm bad at explaining.

I have never seen a ghost but I can feel it, but the things that happen to me is in my room. I have been living here since I was born! And have never felt anything there, but then, from 2 or 3 years I always feel something really weird in that room, it is always so cold in there and I feel that someone is behind me or watching me all the time when I'm there, and I don't feel anything like that except that room.

Once I was alone in the house and sitting in my room reading a book (the washroom is just beside the room) it was all silent and fine until the shower of the washroom suddenly started! At its highest speed! I ran downstairs and when my mother arrived I told her every thing and she went to check but the shower was off! And there was not even a single drop of water on the floor below it! How is that even possible? I heard it! It couldn't be anything else. I know the sound of the shower! Then my mother just laughed and was like you're crazy.

Once again something weird happened! I was alone in the room and doing something, beside me was a table with a big stack of books on it and suddenly all of them fell to the ground! Like someone picked them up and threw them! But I couldn't see anyone, when I went down to call someone and returned, the books were back on the table!

Once at 2 am, I was laying in that room alone and couldn't get to sleep, I suddenly started hearing footsteps! Very loud footsteps, like they were beside me, so loud that the whole house could hear them! But when I asked every one in the morning all said 'no'.

Now I have stopped sleeping in that room and I never go there at night but even if it isn't night I just have a strange feeling in there and things always keep happening there like things keep falling, weird voices etc.

I want people to comment and tell me that is there a ghost in there? Or its just my imagination?

Thanks for reading:)

Other hauntings by honeysingh

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honeysingh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ishan (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-15)
Hi honeysingh
Reading your story, my opinion is that this entity, or whatever there is, it's just trying to grab your attention by any means. If it meant to harm you, it couldve done that easily as you were alone.
One thing I wanted to ask you. Has this thing ever tried to communicate with you in any manner. May be through whispers or anything?
Further, the same question as sds, have you felt anything in other parts of the house as well or only that room?
Well by your experiences, this entity doesn't seem harmful to me YET. But anyways take care.

Good luck and God bless you.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hello Honeysingh, I would like to ask you a question. You say that you stopped sleeping in the particular room. Do you feel anything in other parts of the house. If so, please narrate it. But I feel that something wants to get your attention. I do not know for what. But with this information, I do not want to comment if the entity is harmful or not. But, my advise to you is to maintain a journal of events with date, timing and how it happened and all. That would help. Also, please try to investigate the history. You say that you have been living in the place since your birth. Why don't you ask your parents or grandparents about this particular room, if anything happened at any point of time.

Also, another aspect is that you said that it is happening for the past 2 or 3 years only. Can you remember anything happening just prior to your feeling the presence. If it is possible, try to think out and post it so that we could give you some suggestions.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
honeysingh (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
[at] ragini okay thank you for the suggestion... 😊 ❤ I will maybe try that 😊
ragini (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
we also call it as kapoor (not from bollywood 😉)... And it is just a suggestion.
Regards
😊
honeysingh (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-03)
[at] sceptic-ari yo yo! 😆 haha...
[at] ragini can you tell me what's camphor? 😊
ragini (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-30)
hi honeysingh
Commenting first time on this website. Nice story indeed. Can I give you one suggestion. Just try to burn camphor in each room every evening... You may see great results... I think it will definitely help you. It is said that Camphor fumes remove negative energies. 😊
Regards
MakoMF (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-25)
I also recommend cleansing and exorcising not only the room but the entire house. The entity's actions might be misinterpreted as if it means no harm to you personally and seem like is trying to guard you, but it's only a matter of time before it can find one of your associate, a friend or another relative Monarch (someone with fragmented mind) slave to possess and use them to harm you or harm them just to get the message to you.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-25)
Dear honeysingh... Yo yo 😉

Thanks for sharing & you did a decent job at the narration for a 1st timer.
Since I too am from India, I might be able to help you personally if you deem it possible. For that I would need info about your city and state.

Do think it over...

Regards
honeysingh (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
okay... Thanks for the comments 😊 and yeah its true it won't hurt me that's for sure!
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
I would say that there is an entity in your house. I would not, from what you said, be worried. I believe this entity is just trying to get your attention but if you are worried and feel uncomfortable Rookdygin has a wonderful cleansing method that he shares. I don't have it readily available but he will share it if you ask him.
bloodruns (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-23)
Try to communicate with this entity, it does not seem that it wants to hurt you but it is trying to communicate by getting your attention, ask why it is still here, see if you can help?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: