You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Little Spirit Girl

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Spirit Girl

 

I moved in to new house in December of 2010 and I noticed a weird feeling when I walked in the house, I did a sweep through the house to see what I thought about it. It was in terrible condition the definition of a fixer-upper. But my parents liked that it was cheap for the size of the house. I felt so uncomfortable in the house like we weren't the only ones there.

My least favorite place is the basement, I know, the basement, what a typical scary place but, this basement was horrifying. Every time I went down there I felt like I was suffocating with pressure all around me I felt as if there was an evil presence down there. I know a lot about the other world, I even help other people with their experiences but this was no ordinary feeling. My brother's room is down there so I would never go down there alone but then my brother got in trouble and they moved him upstairs and me down stairs I begged not to go but they just told me I was overreacting. I was forced to clean and renovate the basement and make it my own so we were remodeling the downstairs, and I read that spirits get stirred when remodels or major work is being done on the house, well I believe they were agitated.

I was working on the basement one night and I heard footsteps and giggling I thought it was my cousins goofing around but I went upstairs and asked my mom if they were downstairs at all but she said they were at home. I thought it was my brothers then but they were at a friend's house spending the night. I dismissed the weird feeling and went downstairs I turned on some music and turned on the heaters because it was cold downstairs. I was cleaning my kitchen and I found a buck skull in a cupboard, and thought that it was weird that someone would hide this. I then saw the top of a head I looked over the counter and it disappeared I dismissed it again. I went upstairs because my mom told me to do the dishes an hour later I went downstairs and my stereo was unplugged and the heaters were unplugged and tuned off and my glass cups were on the counter. I screamed and ran upstairs and made sure that my brothers or no other kids were there. My mom and I were the only people home also my mom was on the couch the whole time watching television. I freaked out and I knew something was going on downstairs.

I went to bed that night but first I read a book for an hour or two and turned off my light and closed my eyes I then felt someone with small hands start playing with my hair and then I heard a small girl's voice say "why did you turn off the light Katrina?" and I opened my eyes and quickly turned on the light and looked around my room. There was no one there. My windows and door were closed and locked and I screamed.

I am curious what the little girl wants, and I knew it was a little girl because my little brother says he saw a little girl with black hair and a ball floating downstairs, I also wonder if there are any more spirits in the house that I live in. I guess I will have to do more research about the area and the house to understand what is going on here.

Other hauntings by demonwatcher

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, demonwatcher, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
I would like to know the answers to sds and the other posters questions before I start giving suggestions. As they said, do the research and see what turns up.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
Hello demonwatcher, my opinion is that there is more than one spirit in the house. One is that of the little girl you explained. If you feel that there is negative energy as you have felt from the time you moved in, then there must be more than one spirit at that time. The whisper you heard when you switched of the light could be the little girl trying to get your attention. But did you do any investigation or research about the house. The skull part, I think as phantom and rosemay suggested could be perfectly explainable. And what about others in the house, did they experience or encounter any such feelings, well apart from your brother, who exchanged rooms with you. But what actually happened to him? If you live in the same place, then definitely you and others must have had more encounters. But inquire and do some research on the house itself and post it. To ward off negative energies, try Rook's method of cleansing continuously, which you could get from elsewhere in the site.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Phantom380 (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-25)
The little girl probably just wanted someone to play with after not having a playmate for a little while. That's skull was probably left behind by a hunter or someone. Perfectly explainable.
rosemay (52 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-25)
As to what she was, in my opinion, you said it. A little girl. If the house was empty for a while she was probably just glad to have somebody round again. Do the research and let us know what you find out. Are you still living there? Anything more happen (there or wherever you live now)? Oh yeah. The skull was probably just something a hunter had and left behind.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: