You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Presence That Haunts Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Presence That Haunts Me

 

Ever since I was a little girl I've always seen things others couldn't. I specifically remember 3 incidents that have forever haunted the back of my mind. The one that really sticks with me, is when I was laying in my bed and I looked over to my doorway, only to see this huge, black, tall figure standing there clear as day. I was over come with fear, I couldn't even move. I felt as if I was being suffocated.

The other time is when I was playing barbies and I screamed as I saw a man walk by my door.

The 3rd incident, was when I was sitting on the couch with my mother and at the same time she felt something touch her neck, I saw a hand touch her. Every house we've moved to strange things always happen, most scary things.

The reason I am posting this is because I have always had strange activity going on, but recently it's gotten worse. Would like to point out that I actually have been evaluated by a psychiatrist and psychologist because I thought I was crazy and they can not find anything out of the norm with me.

Things have begun to really scare me as of late, and I usually don't frighten easily. My bed will shake, I'll wake with scratches, loud thumps will hit my wall, and things will fall and break. I also have a recording in which you can hear a man's voice whispering. I can't sleep, and I'm either eating too much or not eating enough. I feel the same evil presence as I did when I was little, in fact I always have but it's getting worse.

What do you think it is? I would really like to know your thoughts.

Other hauntings by Beccas_Shadow

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Beccas_Shadow, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Hotrod13 (141 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-30)
maybe you should wear a protection or talisman. Or try wiccan cleansing or spells
Beccas_Shadow (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-28)
[at] zetafornow Yes I did tell her, and she was a little scared the at the time. She now states she does not believe in spirits. I am 18, so I guess that is still considered a 'teen' lol
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-28)
Hi:

When you saw the hand touch your mother's neck and she felt it, did you tell her that you saw the hand? If so, what was her response? Also, it states that you are a teen... About how old are you?

Thanks, zeta.
evilspirit (41 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-28)
Dear, I understand your problem... I know a woman who had a similar experiences which are very much closer to yours. She had overcome this. I believe in you and moreover I know its not a kind of psychiatry stuff. I wish not to talk more about here, as some people are ready to throw water on my posts. Well, if you are really interested in trying to solve the problem before it grows worst you can email me at johndominicphd [at] hotmail.com I have some further questions. Hope to see you there... God bless you...
Beccas_Shadow (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
Thanks you guys! I can definitely send you the recordings. I also have footage from when I left the house one day. It truly is terrifying. The weird thing about it though, is that I am completely fascinated by it... I almost feel like it's 'calling' me you know? I can feel the negative energy from it... Just watching me. I mean I have actual evidence of it, so I can't be crazy...right? I'm just so tired... I get no sleep anymore. I just don't really feel like me anymore.
bunny4life (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
I honestly don't think you are crazy because weird things like that always happen to me. My grandmother always told me to pray when things out of the ordinary happen or I just feel evil around me. Hope your problem goes away. 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-27)
Hi Beccas_Shadow, I would like to hear the sounds you have recorded, if possible, please upload it. I want to ask you whether it was the same person you saw in the first instance, who walked by the door. Seeing the hand touching your mom is really a scary encounter. But I feel that there is negative energy and it is better if you could follow the cleansing method as suggested by Rook, which is available elsewhere in the site. It would defintely ward off negative energies. But, you should follow it scrupulously and continuously for a while.

Keep posting your further experiences and upload the recordings for us to hear.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: