You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Can A Lot Of Pain Cause This Activity?

Real Ghost Stories

Can A Lot Of Pain Cause This Activity?

 

As I have mentioned before, I have been living in my current home since 2005. Gran made sure we bought the house, and I have always felt presences, though they mostly scared the wits out of me. The weird thing for me, my parents bought this house because I had just gotten married and my mom had separation issues with me moving away, so they looked for a house with an adjacent apartment on the same property, or a granny flat as we call it here. I always knew there was someone in the main house, but never, in all my time in the flat, did I ever feel anyone with me there.

The twins were born in March of 2007 and I honestly loved being in the flat. I suffered a lot of abuse by the hands of my husband, I clearly recall 2 attempts he made at ending my life, both failed and I recently learned that there was spiritual intervention that saved me both those times. The one night he got really angry at me, he tried to hit me and I ducked out of the way so fast I fell on the floor, he punched a hole in the door behind me. I later realized I had been pulled out of the way, also by Charlie.

Elaine told me they believe the apartment I shared with my ex-husband is cursed, due to the violence he inflicted there. My current tenant keeps complaining that things are constantly thrown off of shelves, or just disappear in the flat, some reappear, others have not surfaced in the 2 years they have lived there.

Charlie and Gran are both blocked from entering that apartment. Elaine's theory is that it has to do with the current tenants being very agitated people as well. This is the girl who went half crazy one Saturday night, when her boyfriend came to wake me up to ask for help to calm her down. I, at first, thought that it could have to do with the fact that I used to salve the door and window frames with oil when I lived there. And Tim's thought is that they can't or maybe won't enter that place because of the pain I endured there.

I am also convinced that Tim can read not only moods and emotions, but, in some cases, thoughts as well. He does not like the woman in the flat. When I mentioned to him that she is complaining about strange happenings in the flat, he shrugged and said, "Well, that's her problem, isn't it?"

I remember one Sunday, Charlie was worked up and kept showing Tim the back of my house, the pool area, and the back door to the flat. He kept pressing on Tim that something wasn't right there. I actually walked out and circled the property, right around the flat as well, and when I got to the side wall, where we had closed off the veranda of the flat and made a second bedroom (coincidentally with aluminum sheeting as a roof, and the bedroom this woman occupies) I heard a loud bang, like a foot slamming down on the roof right above my head. I nearly jumped out of my skin I got such a fright. When I told her about the noise she pointed out that that's where the shelf is where the things keep getting knocked off.

Now I'm really starting to wonder if this flat is geared up with poltergeist energy because of the negativity it has been exposed to.

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-05)
RSG,

I love the 'crazy' fans... You folks actually keep me grounded and that is a really good thing.

A good dose of common sense needs to be applied in all hauntings, its the only way to find the truth.

Respectfully,

Rook
RollingStonesGhost (19 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
Trident07, Another fantastic story from you and your caring spirits. As with all of your others I have really enjoyed this one very much.

It really angers me that your ex-husband could inflict things so horrible on you. On behalf of the good husbands out there like myself (according to my wife of nearly 10yrs now) I appologise for those bad husbands out there. No woman should be put through that ever. I have never and could never hit my wife or any other woman for that fact. It is disgusting that some still in this day and age think its ok to "correct" their spouses. It just makes me see red. And to hit the mother of his children is worse. My heart goes out to you.

Sounds to me too like you have said in the story your ex's foul energy has created some seriously bad vibes in your old flat. There could very well be a poltergeist there now beacause of it. Sounds very much like it with things being moved and going missing, people going crazy in the place, tenants having fights and other problems. Oh man I am so glad I don't have such a hard time with the ghosts in my house or I wouldn't stay very long... When it starts affecting your health, mental and otherwise... Id be out of there so fast your head would spin.

They need to do "Rookdygin" cleasing... All this plugging and Rook's going to start thinking I'm a crazy fan or something...lol. But I'm just saying it cause I know it works.

Your so lucky to have your Gran and Charlie around to do those great things with and for you. Such a special bond that not even death can destroy. Charlie sounds fantastic like a beloved Father or Grandpa still caring for their beloved child/grandchild. How lucky you are. And to have your friend Tim around help you with them and working out what's going on is just brilliant. What a fantastic friend to have... If not an unsual way of meeting him and his wife... But sometimes meetings like that, that often change your life can happen in the oddest way.

Thankyou. Hope you post more great stories... I have read and enjoyed all of them so much,
Keep up the great work.

Jesse.
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
Rook
All your insights are always appreciated. Come to think of it, she started complaining about the stuff being tossed off of the shelf after her frantic episode, where much of her negative energy was in their bedroom. It used to be the "storeroom" when I lived in the flat, and it was the room my husband liked fighting with me in.
I threw him out in January of 2010, so its been a long time.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
There are 'schools' of thought that our 'thoughts/energy' can 'create' an entity. This can happen with really strong emotions or many, many people thinking (believing) about 'something'.

This causes an 'entity' to form... It is limited in what it can do... If created by 'strong' (in this case angry) emotions all it can do is 'lash out' (the tossing of the things from the shelf). As I stated it is 'limited' in what in can do...

EXAMPLE: A group of people write a 'back story' about a man who died... They then talk about this 'fictional person' as if he used to work in the same office they do... After a few months they begin to mention this 'dead mans spirits' footsteps can be heard if you work late at night. They do this for... Lets say 18 months total... There is a chance that at the end of that 18 months a 'thought form' will 'take shape' and people will begin to hear this fictional man's footsteps when they work late at night, but that is all that will ever be heard and this will fade if the office staff is traded out and no one talks about the 'fictional' dead person is not spoke of. Yes the footsteps may be heard by some sensitive individuals but even they will cease to hear them as there is not a 'real individual' the sounds can be attached to.

Something similar may happen when a strong emotion like 'anger/hatred' is involved... In this case the 'emotions/thoughts' of a single individual 'build up'...take on a 'form' and once that individual is gone they 'lash out'. This type of 'form' should fade the longer the physical individual that 'fed' it is gone but if someone else with a similar personality moves it... Well perhaps it helps to feed it...

These are just theories... I have no proof, so I offer these. Take them or leave them.

Respectfully,

Rook
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
Hello triden07, I feel that there exists negative entity drawing much energy from the already agitated occupants. I feel that it needs to be cleansed immediately. It has to be done for the well-being of the tenants. So why you cannot start cleansing the place using Rook's method that is explained in several places in this site. One thing that is good is that you and your children are safe but the other thing is that the place has to be cleansed of the negative energy. But, if you are so scared to go near the place, then better take some experienced person to help you to cleanse the place. Once that is done, you can ask your tenants to cleanse it regularly so that the negative energies would go off. This is essential, I think.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
GreyFeather (44 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
It could be that the violence your husband exhibited was by the influence of negative entities already there. In any case, stay away from that place. I'm very glad you and your children are safe now. Best wishes!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: