You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girls Of My House

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girls Of My House

 

This story is about my first ever encounter of seeing a spirit. It happened to me in my house in Essex. I think it was around 2009 that this happened to me.

I was walking out my room (there is a door on left stairs forward and my mum's room right) and just when I got to the door this little girl with brown hair was skipping and smiling really happy. She just went past me and faded away when she got to my mum's room. Being shocked of what I just saw I ran downstairs. My mum asked what's wrong but I didn't tell her.

It was 2010 I told her of my experience and that's when she showed me the medium's tape from when we first moved in (around 2004-2006). He said on this tape that the house is haunted by two little girls, one of them being my older sister who was never born and she still lives with us in the hallway downstairs. The other girl used to like playing games messing around with TV cables and keeping me up at night because she wanted to play. The weird thing is all this used to happen when I was little.

While out in France in 2011, we were talking about ghost stories and then that's when my mum told me that when she was really ill (2004-2006) she was laying in bed and at the end of it was this little girl dressed in Victorian clothing with brown hair in a bun. She said she closed her eyes thinking she seeing things but when she opened them, the girl was still there staring. This is the reason my mum got the medium round. After my mum told me this all I could say was that's the girl I saw.

There used to creaks on the stairs like someone is walking on them when I've been home alone and I used to never want to go upstairs home alone as I was frightened.

I can feel the presence of a spirit sitting here writing this now. I believe they mean no harm but they just want to play. One day I hope to contact them and speak to the spirits.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by benmower

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, benmower, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

icewolfghost (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
something random anyway. It may cheer them up! 😁 if they are annoying you ask them to leave after talking to them 😊
icewolfghost (17 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Ok what I suggest is to talk to the ghosts randomly about maybe the curtains. It might work 😕 😕 😁
othershadows101 (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
ok I don't believe in contacting spirits so I say don't do it! 😨
honeysingh (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-05)
the spirits you're talking about seem the nice kind and won't hurt you for sure, try to talk to them and there is nothing to be scared of when you know it won't harm you 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
Hello benmower, nice story narration. From your narrative, I could feel that the spirits are not offensive but only playful. Well, I appreciate your idea that one day you would like to contact and speak to them. If you have the ability, please try to nurture it. Be helpful to others through your abilities.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: