You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Repetitive Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Repetitive Voices

 

My cousin (I can't tell his real name and, I will call him Bryan for this story.) was in Pugwash N.S. cutting down some birch trees because he makes wooden chairs and sells them. He had a non electric saw and started sawing and he started hearing all these different voices talking. Then he stopped sawing and they stopped. He started sawing again and the voices started, again. He said this went on three times. He went and looked up and down the road to see if there was anybody around. There was no one about.

So, he went back sawing and he still could hear the voices again as he sawed. This happened a few more times and then he decided to pretend he was sawing. He then heard, this one voice saying, "Kat-tie,Kat-tie,Kat-tie..." He wondered about that and told his mother about it. She called my mother (she is her sister) and asked her about it. My mother is psychic and she told her sister that it has something to do with the past of their old home stead. Time was repeating itself and he was picking that up. He said the voice he heard was my mother's mother. She died several years ago and he met her years before that and thought this was strange.

My aunt was so scared after hearing this! He told her, "Spirits can't hurt you!" She calmed down after that. He says, he will continue to go and cut down more birch trees soon. He's not afraid of what happened to him.

Other hauntings by canadian123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, canadian123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-19)
Thank you for the wonderful story. I know it can be quite unnerving when these occurances happen. I am glad he wasn't frightened. Some of these residual hauntings are just there, no one knows exactly why.

God Bless!
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
Wow. Interesting story. Thank you for sharing it. Hope that your family is safe. God bless.

Ceary 😁
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-18)
Marg, I think he was absolutely right not to worry. I'm glad his Aunt didn't worry anymore, He's right that the spirits can't hurt you. I'm glad he was pretty comfortable with things once he had some sort of answer.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: