You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Paranormal Stalker?

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Stalker?

 

Since I was fairly young, both my sister Robyn (22) and I (14) have experienced a number of paranormal experiences, and with our family being the most skeptical family ever- Its hard to find someone to actually talk to about these strange happenings except each other. Although, we don't know much about the paranormal except from the things we have experienced ourselves. I'm just wondering if I could get some help with our problem, as what used to be "little bumps in the night" are turning into face to face encounters, possible possessions- and I'm beginning to fear for Robyn's health.

Okay, I'm not going to eat into the story with little apparitions and events, I'll probably explain them in a different post. Basically, my sister has had the worst of our experiences, and over the years has developed a level of anxiety disorder. It seems that when my sister is away at Derby in university, I have no serious paranormal experiences, yet when she comes home for the week, I feel that same presence as when we were young- the times when I'd walk into her room and immediately become freezing cold and shudder with an eerie chill. One time when Robyn and my mum where downstairs, I went into her room trying to find Tilly (our cat) and sat on the bottom bunk bed stroking Tilly, the T.V was on and the remote was on the top bunk bed, suddenly the T.V switched off and the radio turned on (extremely loud!) I leaped up in shock and sprinted downstairs, Tilly darted out of the room soon after and avoided going close to there again for the rest of the day. Little things like this happened often when Robyn visited, yet as soon as she went back to Derby-the presence left and everything seemed calm.

As for Robyn; She didn't have this 'escape' away from whatever has grasped her presence, no matter how many times she moves home. Her 1st house she moved to seemed just satisfactory for a group of students. It had all the essentials, and heating-they were happy with the property. It wasn't until a few weeks later when Robyn started feeling uneasy in the house, her room had the same cold, damp presence and she knew whatever 'it' is- had found her.

One night she was on her own whilst her friends where visiting home, and heard the maiden from down the long corridor being crashed along the walls. Alfie (Robyn's cat) stared at the door hissing whilst Robyn rang her friend (who luckily lives not long away) in terror, she began to have a panic attack and he soon arrived. As she opened her bedroom door to get downstairs, she found the maiden right outside her door. There were a lot more happenings at this house, but I need to talk about the more serious encounters that I'm really freaking out about.

Not long after this experience, Robyn moved in with her boyfriend Sam, His house was really posh and spacious; one of those 3 story ones, and I came to stay for a few weeks over summer. This is when I realized whatever is stalking Robyn is dangerous. Very dangerous.

The 1st night I stayed at the new house, I already felt okay-ish, not exactly threatened, but the whole house felt like it was under watch- nothing too creepy,though. It wasn't until the 4th or 5th night in, Robyn and Sam had been arguing in the day and refused to share a room together, Sam slept on the couch downstairs and Robyn stayed in their room. That night I stayed up quite late even though Robyn went to bed at about 12 or 1am, I was overcome with the "there's someone else in this room" feeling-and couldn't rest with that feeling upon myself.

At about 4-5am I vividly recall hearing some kind of heavy-weight furniture being pushed around the room upstairs (where Robyn was sleeping) yet I could hear no footsteps, just bulky objects being crashed and dragged along the floor. I rang Robyn at least 4 times until she finally answered in a fatigue state. I questioned her about the furniture and she said she had been fast asleep since about 2am. She hung up and rushed down stairs from her room and stayed in the spare room with me.

We alarmed Sam about the events of the previous night the next morning-but he didn't believe us, he was just as skeptical as everyone else we know.

The next few nights are the ones that have been haunting me for the past few months, and are probably hard to believe, too. Okay, on the night after the strange moving furniture sounds Robyn and Sam had made up and where staying together in their room again, and in early hours of the morning, they where awoken with a very loud crash coming from the en suite toilet. Sam leaped up and investigated. Walking straight back out of the en suite just mumbling the words "The, the... Mirror?" Basically, the mirror was face down, on the opposite side of the bathroom. The mirror was previously stood on the shelf surrounded by deodorants, toothbrushes, you know-bathroom stuff, and if it had been supposedly "knocked off" these surrounding objects would have been knocked over too,right? They where still in place just as before-and the window was shut, so this rules out all of the 'anti-paranormal theory's'. The only explanation for the mirror to end up on the other side of the room is if it was launched there. As Robyn turned over the mirror to see the damage, it was smashed strangely. Only down the middle and the shards of glass where long and pointy like daggers. The house became extremely uneasy, and I just wanted to go home. There was something dark and a lot more evil than the other presence I had experienced before.

The following night, Robyn's friend Jai came to stay with us for a few days. We were just joking and having fun when things turned for the worse. Robyn and Sam started arguing again. I thought it was just their usual little dispute, so Jai and I stayed downstairs watching TV until we heard Robyn Screaming. We rushed up the stairs to see what had happened and found Sam banging on the en-suite door calling Robyn's name. There was no answer. Sam broke the lock and barged into the door to find Robyn sat in the dark shaking. He turned the light on and there was blood all down her arm and the floor. There was a deep cut down her wrist, she screeched in terror and confusion. There was a shard of glass next to her covered in her blood, She repeatedly screamed "IT WASN'T ME" in this peculiar state of shock. We wrapped the wound in cloth and rushed her to A&E where she proceeded to say "It wasn't me".

My family arrived not long after as the hospital rang my mum and dad telling them she had attempted to kill herself. But me and Robyn are really close and I know for definite that she'd never try such a thing, she freaks out over a little bit of blood from a graze! I genuinely think whatever this entity is- it's getting increasingly dangerous.

Please, if you have an answer/any information about anything at all that could help- I'd be the most grateful girl ever! Thank you so much for reading.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jorje, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-09)
As I was reading the story, I also started thinking that robyn could be psychokinetic. It seems that whenever she is upset or angry, things happen.
Jorje (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-08)
Hi, Thank you for your feedback! I'll pass the messages on to Robyn, There's been a few small experiences in her newest house and her friend attempted an Indian cleansing ritual (I don't know what its called) as her kitchen door (one of those annoying stiff doors that you have to yank the handle down to open-basically its impossible for it to just swing open because of the wind) would swing open and they would hear footsteps walking into the kitchen and shuffling their feet on the mat, and when they go to see who's there the door is still open, but no ones there, other times they have randomly woke in the night to bangs around the house (not the 'settling house' sound) they would run down stairs thinking there was a break in or that something had smashed-but nothing is out of place and all doors are locked... She'll be visiting home later this month so i'll definitely tell her about your suggestions, thank you again!x
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-07)
Hello Jorge, I go with Rook in this. I do not think it is a demon. If you are going to eliminate the disorder part, then we should concentrate on the paranormal side of it. First of all, I advise you to ask your sister to do the cleansing for herself and then to the house wherever she stays now. Personal cleansing is most essential. Because you said that whenever she comes to your house or wherever she stays, things happen. Then let her shield herself first from the negative entity or energy. Then she should cleanse the house. This can give some relief.

Keep us posted of any further developments in the matter.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-05)
Jorje,

First let me say this...

NOT A DEMON!

Second: Your sister may be experiencing a couple of things... The first is natural and she should seek the help of a doctor due to her 'anxiety disorder'. She may have 'hurt herself' and not remember doing so because of this condition and it MUST BE ruled out before anything else can be considered.

Third: Do the majority of these 'events' happen right after your sister has been very angry? If so there is a chance that she is psychokinetic... Can move things with her mind... In your sisters case it 'manifests' when she is/has been angry and results in 'violent' moving of furniture and other objects. This things happen with out her knowledge.

Forth: The 'feelings' you have picked up on... Your close to your sister... What you may have been feeling is the 'energy' with-in her as it grows, shifts and releases itself.

I may not be right as these are just 'guesses' based on the details you have shred with us... I also suggest that this be done...for, around and in any home your sister is to stay in for any length of time...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

With your given history you may find a Journal will help you sort out any 'sleepwalking/Sleep paralysis events from actual Paranormal events. Details should include time, place, weather, phase of the moon... All the details of what happened and your personal feelings concerning the event. Anything you can think of that may have 'bearing' on what you experienced.

The personal shield COULD help contain the energy 'with-in' her as well as keep negative energy away from her. Please keep us posted.

Respectfully,

Rook
CrAsHnKeZ1994 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-04)
Hey Jorge,

This is a very interesting read and I might have and idea to the source of the violent behaviour of this demon. From what I have learned, demons feed off negative energy, especially from the individual it has obtained a key interest in. I happened to notice from your story that this demon become most aggressive and powerful when your sister and her other half were arguing. This obviously has made your sister angry, thus feeding the demon's will to dominate your sisters life. Please give this advice to your sister: if she feels another argument is heating up, not with her boyfriend, but with anyone else, tell her to count to 10 and walk away. If your sister can keep her anger to a minimum and be as happy as she can, if only for a little while, with any luck whatever is stalking your sister may indeed go away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: