You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: 2nd Fl. Lodging House

Real Ghost Stories

2nd Fl. Lodging House

 

These experiences happened last year 2012 one of the lodging houses in Iligan City. I know the name of the lodge but I will not tell since the lodge might lose its publicity. It was Friday night at 8pm of the evening my cousin JR and I decided to take a couple of drinks in a bar with my girlfriend Clarisse and his girlfriend Mercy.

We were having much fun and we didn't notice the time, when I looked up in the clock it was already 10:30pm and my transportation to get home is very difficult. The last trip (JEEPNEYS) for the terminal is until 9pm only. So I decided that we take a lodging house in the city to let the night pass by.

When we were in the lodge we notice the surroundings were very creepy for we didn't think that the inside of the lodge is kind of old. The last room in the second floor is the room of my cousin with his girlfriend and the third of the last room is our room with my girlfriend. When we get in we check first the room and the CR if everything is working on, and after a few minutes of checking in the stuff I turn off the lights and lay down on the bed beside my girlfriend when I notice a forming shadow of a man standing outside the window. I jump off the bed to turn on the lights and check it out who's that man standing outside the window when I surprisingly that there is no one in the window and there is no barrier outside the window that a man can stand by there at that tall of a two storey building. My girlfriend and I looking up each other curiously and we felt goose bumps.

Then a few minutes I heard a knock on the door when I opened up it was my cousin and his girlfriend said DANE we must leave this place and not to stay here this night. Then we immediately pack our things and go out in the lodge. In our way to home JR said "Gaw alam mu kanina pag labas ko sa CR si Mercy sumigaw na parang takot na takot" (cousin you know what? Earlier outside the CR Mercy cried like a panic-stricken). I said "Anong problema mu? Bakit ka sumisigaw na parang takot na takot sa akin?" (What problems? Why you are screaming and crying like a frightened me?) Mercy said "Akala ko hindi ikaw ang nakita ko pag labas mu sa CR, nakita ko isang matangkad na ma itim na lalaki na nababalot ang kanyang katawan at mukha nang makapal na buhok at nanglilisik ang kanyang pulang pulang mata na nakatayo na naka tingin sa akin diritso" (I thought it was not you when you get out in the CR I saw a tall and dark man with a thick hair face and his eyes angry in red standing staring at me). Then I said "Wag munang isipin yan. Guni guni mu lang yan" (Do not think first about that. It was your Illusionary imagination). Then I lay down on the bed beside Mercy and when she put her hand on my chest "Nakita ko malaking kamay na napapalibotan nang napaka kapal na buhok at na takot na ako" (I saw big hand that has very thick hair and I fear). That's why we go to your room to tell that we must leave this place now and must go home already.

I said to my cousin "Alam mu bago pa kayo naka abot sa kwarto namin may na kita din kami isang anino nang lalaki na nakatayo sa labas na naka harap sa amin, at nang lumapit ako para tingnan kung sino ang lalaking naka tayo sa labas, wala akong nakita at tumindig na agad ang aming mga balahibo at na takot na" (That before they reach in our room we also saw a forming shadow of a man standing by outside of our window and facing on us and when I'm checking it out I found nothing and stand immediately our fur and fear). Then after we tell our experiences the four of us looking each other and felt goose bumps again.

Until now we never dare to go there again in that lodging house thinking of that man we saw might do something worst on us that we never expected it. We never knew the history of that place was before they build the lodging house.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dane357, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sudabi777 (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
3 weeks ago (2024-04-02)
Please. By any chance, can you PM me the name of the Lodging house?
v0xp0puli101 (10 stories) (16 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-04)
Hello,

I travel a lot on my previous job, and been to Iligan City a couple of times, and based on your description, I believe (if I'm correct), I've been in that lodging house too...
inan0511 (11 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-12)
paki PM o paki post naman name nung lodge para alam namin... Baka kasi makapunta ako dun tapos nde ko alam an may ganun 😕
SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-01)
Yep, probably a kapre, but no worries, in cavite, they are just known as supernatural peeping-toms... They like women and love watching them... They don't mean to scare it's just that we're not accustomed to seeing those supernatural giants... But as i've said, I haven't heard of a story where they hurt people...
nomnomz8 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
Kuya Dane, agree ako kay Mhannerism, baka kapre nga ang nkita ni Ate Mercy. I believe in kapres since it's kind of well-known in our place in the province but they are harmless... So far. Maybe he just had a problem and turned his anger toward Ate Mercy, and maybe it's disturbed since city life doesn't work very well for their nature. I'm not really an expert to these but I've read about them and some books even say that that kapres could get overly amorous to girls they fancy on. Maybe he fancies Ate Mercy in a weird way, that is. I hope this simple info helped add information 😊
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-28)
Kuya Dane, your translations are confusing. Although I understood your Tagalog. He-he! 😁
Based on your cousin's girlfriend descriptions, it made me think that it was a kapre even though I'm a bit skeptic if they really exist. 😐
dane357 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
Errych, sorry for being disturbed of my sentence construction, if you could only understand my tagalog version of my story you'll surely understand what I mean in my story I only use short sentences to fulfill the right amount of characters requirements in writing the short story of yourghoststories thanks for your concern, I really appreciated it. ❤
ErrychMyName (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-14)
Dane I really had goose bumps with your story and I can totally relate but firsthand, I was a bit disturbed by your sentence construction. It's a bit direct translational that in most part of the story, I couldn't understand what you were trying to tell your reader. Just a concern, use microsoft auto-correct for grammar so we can continue reading your succeeding stories even better. Thanks.
SebastianRaynes73 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
Dane, I ment used to have a terrace and it had been taken down like the building I stayed in I mentioned above in Hackney. But if it didn't it is a worry... This thing sounded nasty. Hairy hands... Could be an old hand of glory type spirit. Though those are extreamlly rare in modern days. And unless you know someone into old style black magic, I don't think it'd be that.

Either way if this thing was out to try to hurt you its not a great thing to be around. I would be wondering to if others who have stayed there, if they have seen or felt things in the night too. I think your very lucky to get out in time and not be hurt. Its not a place I'd want to stay anytime soon that's for sure.

Sebastian.
dane357 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
Sebastian, the building we stay has no terrace and veranda. I'd already checked it first to prevent someone sneaking us while where sleeping.

Maybe it was a ghost, but for us in our evaluation it's not just like a ghost it's like a monster a monster that can hurt us and can do worst things maybe he just waiting for a chance to attack us maybe the time the chance that he will attack the time (witching hour) while we were asleep.

Yeah, its a good thing that we decided to left and not taken it for granted for we didn't no what will happen if we choose to stay and ignore everything.

DANE.
SebastianRaynes73 (2 stories) (31 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-09)
Dane, depending on the age of the building their could have been a terrace and veranda on the outside of the building at one time that has since been torn down. The ghost you saw may have used to regularly stand on the terrace and maybe look into people's window as some weird people do when they are staying at places like hotels/motels/boarding houses. He may have died there and is now doing the same window peeping at the lodging house that he did in life.

I lived in boarding house in Hackney, in England for 6mths while doing work and that place had once had a terrace and veranda on the outside of the building that had been taken off when it had become unstable and dangerous that's why I brought it up. That and the fact the place I stayed in had a ghost that used to haunt the building, well outside the second floor where the terrace had been so in fact when seen from inside the rooms the ghost was walking what looked like being in mid air at second floor level. A very chilling sight the first couple of times you see it. Until you learn why the ghost is there. It was a spirit of a man in his 20's who hung himself on the terrace after his young wife died in childbirth apparently and they were living at the house at the time as caretaker's. He was so upset and couldn't live without her a so killed himself and haunted the building since.

This story reminded of that haunting and that's why I thought Id offer you that opinion. Just a thought.

Really enjoyed the story. I think it would have put a bit of a scare into me to. That is a little freaky. Good thing that you, your cousin and girlfriends left in the middle of the night. I would have too.

Sebastian.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: