You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: The Dean's Visit

Real Ghost Stories

The Dean's Visit

 

This happened today. The Dean Head of the Board of the Faculty where I work died last month after a sudden illness. He was very loved by his students and we all were devastated. This morning, a month after his passing, the cleaning lady opened the door to the Board room to do some cleaning. She said that when she opened the door, she felt cold chills. She went into the room to turn on the lights, as the room was dark. When she turned on the lights, she froze: there, at the table, was the Dean, sitting in his chair, smiling at her. He wore a blue shirt with white stripes. He wasn't transparent or anything, he was just sitting there as if he was still made of flesh and blood. She blinked and he was gone.

The cleaning lady stormed out of the room. The Secretary of the Board, who was close to the Dean and his family, was on her way to the Board room. She saw the cleaning lady and immediately knew something was wrong. She took her to another room and trembling all over the lady related her story. It turned out that since his passing, the Dean had shown himself to 4 other people outside of the Faculty, including his wife. They guessed that he was probably waiting for the Secretary of the Board who usually went into the Board room around that time of the morning.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, asje, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
Wow. Four people after he died. That's a lot for a person to show himself too. I wonder if he liked the cleaning lady. 😆 Maybe he was telling her that she was important to him and that she did a good job. Who knows?

Ceary
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-18)
Sounds like a true blue Head Dean! It seems he had some business he wanted to finish and he certainly tried. At least he did get to see his wife. I'm glad of that!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: