You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Blonde Girl With Red Eyes

Real Ghost Stories

The Blonde Girl With Red Eyes

 

So I was walking home from school a couple months back, I came up our street and I heard a girl scream. I figured that it was just a little kid playing so I continued walking home.

Once I got to my house I thought I should get the mail, so I walked to our mail box across the street. I grabbed the mail and I started walking back across the street. I glanced up to where the top story windows were. And I saw a little girl- Wearing a white ripped old fashion night gown, she was holding a teddy bear, she had raggedy blonde hair, and red glowing like eyes with black around them. She was also very pale.

I stood there and looked at her and she looked back at me. I glanced at the other window next to it to see if anything else was there and there wasn't. When I looked back at the window- She was gone. I nervously got my key out of my bag and went inside. I went upstairs to see if she was still there. But she wasn't. I took a shower and that was the last I saw of her.

Until the next week. I got the mail again. I glanced at the windows again, like I have been doing everyday when I walked home once I saw her. I quickly glanced up and I was the ends of her hair moving as she kind of floated away. I quickly ran inside then and ran upstairs. But once more- she was no where to be found.

I haven't seen her since then but I continue to hear strange voices coming from the top story of my house when ever I'm home alone. I also think my cat sees her when I can't. He is always looking at something across the room and sometimes he runs over there and then just sits there. Also sometimes I find my stuffed animals in different places- or scattered across my room.

I think my house is haunted- not sure if its from a child spirit or a demon trapping a child.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XxxAlyssaLxxX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Moonkeeper (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-09-01)
Just because a spirit looks evil, dosent make it so. Though you can't ever be to careful use precaution but don't be afraid.
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-08)
I think you were very brave to into the house by yourself, much less take a shower! And pale girls with tattered nighties, raggedy hair and black-rimmed red eyes who stare out of upper-story windows are not necessarily demonic, oh no! (Irony) Probably angelic.
Dududance (2 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-05-28)
i saw the same exact girl! She's haunting me, she is a poltergeist and shes very evil.
BE CAREFUL 😊
Rustedsoul (2 stories) (20 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-03)
wow that is very creepy! I hope you have done some researching and are now doing well in your house...
Good reagrds,
Rustedsoul
Spirits-R-Us (1 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-02-16)
Wow. That's amazing. Once I was at my friends birthday party a few years ago and they claimed that at 2:00 through 3:00 (witching hour) I wouldn't stop staring at a dark corner and said "I'm coming S" it really freaked me out when they gave me a video of proof. Thnx
sahil (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
i think zetafornow is right. You should do some serious checking of history and must find out who lived in this house.
Best of luck, sahil 😁 😁
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
Hello XxxAlyssaLxxX, I think it might be something residual. What about the house itself or the top floor of your house. Did you do some research on this aspect. Did you ask any one if they have seen anything like a child on the top floor of your house. I do not think it is bad or a demon having control over a child and I think they are far-fetched. Well, I would suggest you to keep a note or diary of events like dates, timing, it could give us some data for study. If you find anything from out of your investigation or research in the matter, please keep us posted.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Jesus_soldier (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
This little girl may be reaching out to you for help. I'm not feeling any real threat from this story. If you don't want to see this girl anymore, maybe you should stop glancing at the window and just enjoy your teenage years. Hauntings can stress people out.

JS aka Brandon
LeeMc96 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
sounds like an intellegent haunting since it seems to know you are there
WhiteWolf (4 stories) (147 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
XxxAlyssaLxxX,

I just want to ask how far away is the mail box from your home?

You said that the figure was on the top story and that you noticed it while walking back across the road.

I also have to say that you should not immediately think of this entity as a demonic one unless it causes fights with in the home, starts attacking others within the home, or if it tries to make you commit acts of violence towards yourself or others.

Whitewolf,
zetafornow (4 stories) (447 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-14)
Wow...very creepy. Just curious, it states that you are a teen. You are a very brave teen I may add. I think I may have not went chasing it had I been young. But that leads me to believe that you may have experienced other paranormal. If so, what type of incidences. Do you live with your parents? Have you talked to them about it?

Do some history checking into the house. You may find some answers.

Good luck, zeta.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: