You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Wants To Come In?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Wants To Come In?

 

This is entirely real and has still shocked me to this very day. (This might be a bit short, but it really happened.)

I need to explain a few things before I can continue to the real ghost encounter. My house is a bit echoey, and I able to hear anyone moving up and down the stairs from my room. I can also see their shadow underneath the door when they approach it.

Anyway I think it was around 7:00-8:00 pm. I know it was night-time. I was on my iPad just Google searching a few things. I have forgotten because I never got to write my experience down, so this is from memory. I heard my mom come down and go to her room (because our rooms are in the basement.)

So after she went back upstairs I was alone for a few minutes. Or so I thought. Not very long from when I heard my mother's footsteps go upstairs, I heard a loud knocking on the wooden door I have. It was knocking, I mean, smacking the door multiple times. I saw no shadow and I only heard the loud knocking. I was afraid to go out there, so I waited. I heard no footsteps either, which I expected to hear if it was anyone messing with me, but the only people in my house is me and my parents, and my parents were too busy watching a movie.

I finally went out the door, no one was there. It may sound cliche but it's what happened. The rooms were closed and dark, indicating that no one was in them or someone was asleep, but I heard no snoring. I asked when I got upstairs if anyone knocked on my door and my parents both said no.

I am being very serious. I want know what that was, and why it happened. Anyone have any ideas, it's still creeping me out.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yudayo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kritesh (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-15)
why it is wrong
It can be happen with anyone
And after all
Why I can't publish my story
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-15)
I think I may have commented on the wrong story! I'm really sorry yudayo! Eek! Thanks!

~×Charly×~
kritesh (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-15)
he can be the guardian or angel send by god
You will have to stay calm
CharyWithThePoltergeists (3 stories) (61 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-06-15)
I really do not think that this is demonic. I don't know how people can call him evil because he doesn't have an expression on him. Maybe this is a dead family member watching over your son like a guardian angel. Go back to the room and see if you can contact this entity. You could find out what this spirit wants and why it was there. Don't be scared of spirits or demons. It is your house and you have god on your side! If it tries to harm you in any way keep a bible and cross with you and get a priest to bless your home. If this doesn't work then maybe you can smudge your home. You have got to be very clear in saying THIS IS MY HOME AND IF YOU HURT OR SCARE ANYONE LIVING OR DEAD THEN I WANT YOU OUT NOW. ANY SPIRITS THAT ARE GOOD CAN STAY BUT THERE ARE RULES IN THIS HOUSE THAT YOU NEED TO FOLLOW. Make it very clear of the rules and stay safe. Thanks for sharing!

~×Charly×~
Dontbeafraid (13 posts)
-4
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
[at] isodle
Cause spirits and souls after a human;s death does not exits. Souls don't walk on this world's gournds anymore.
So demons or DJIN are the only thing that could do such things. And since thier djin and they are unseen they know and things about you that no one does expet your self
And not all of them are "demons" there is many different levels of them some are weak and some are really strong.
In the end that's from what I have been through and throught my beleives and research.
yudayo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-19)
[at] sds: Possibly. I could ask anyone who's been in my house have a paranormal experience, and if it is bothering anyone, I think I will try to remove it. Though it hasn't really been bothering me as much whihc is good. If it leaves me alone, I'll do the same.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Hi yudayo, it is quite good that nothing like you narrated happened since then. But, if you feel that there is a presence and you said in your post that you saw something from the corner of your eyes. Hopefully, nothing harmed you and I feel it is not negative. But, you can still investigate the matter. Like asking your parents or neighbours, if they heard anything or experienced any such encounters. But you are the person living there. So if you feel that it is negative, then it is better to do the cleansing. That is stated in many places in this site. If it is necessary, try it out. Keep us posted of any further developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
yudayo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
[at] BadJuuJuu: Yes, some time has passed, and gladly no nothing has happened majorly. Although I do get the feeling that the "ghost", is still there. I once thought I saw someone walk nearby me from the corner of my eye, but I was alone in another room so that's what made it strange. I could have been paranoid at the time.

[at] JennZ: No, I don't currently own any pets.

[at] Mannerizms: True, but I have no windows and the nearest window is in my parent's room which is too small to even push their door, and my door is too far from any windows. If it happens again, I'll try what you suggested, thanks.

[at] Elgin: Three knocks of death? No, it was more than three which is good, I guess.

[at] imlovinit: No, evil spirits could do much worse mentally and from sometimes physically than what we can do, and if they stay, its like an endless torture. Until you try to get rid of them.
imlovinit (11 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-17)
Do some people just live in fear and blame every major/minor issue as a demon is at work or did this, its the living you should fear can a demon pull a gun/knife on you or take you hostage and beat you to an inch of your life.
Elgin (5 stories) (35 posts)
-3
11 years ago (2013-02-17)
If I can remember there was an old saying: "Beware the Three knocks of Death". It was something the superstitious elders told us when we were young about knocking on your door and when you open the door there won't be anyone there. I hope your experience wasn't related to this because it could mean someone you know might have died or you might have died.
Mannerizms (10 stories) (172 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-16)
I as the others say would not worry about it being demonic. The only time I would worry is if you hear a baby cry or something out of the ordinary with it. In all honesty it could have been the wind hitting the door just right. I would not worry about it but to calm your nerves I would burn some white sage, or line your door with salt. These will keep anything negative out.

Blessed be ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-02-16)
I get the impression from the way you talk about this that some time has passed between the event and now. So, I have to wonder, has anything else happened since then? If not, why are you still troubled by this? Sometimes, odd things just happen. There may have been a paranormal element to the event, but if it was just a one time thing. I wouldn't worry about it any more. I definately wouldn't worry about it being "demonic."
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-16)
Well it could just be a spirit making it's presence known... Do you have any animal's in the home?
Isolde (guest)
+3
11 years ago (2013-02-16)
[at] dontbeafraid: why do you think it to be a demon? I wouldn't jump to that conclusion.
There could be many explanations: paranormal and non-paranormal for this.

This comment from Dontbeafraid is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: