You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Is There Something In My Bedroom?

Real Ghost Stories

Is There Something In My Bedroom?

 

A few nights ago I was thinking about a few people who had passed over in my family. I was feeling a bit down because I missed them a lot more than normal at the time.

I went in the bath and I was reading a book by the Medium, Sally Morgan, while I was in there to try and comfort myself. I read about how family and friends on the other side will do small things to try and get messages over to you. I went in my room after I gotten out of the bath because I needed to fetch something from in there.

Before I carry on I should probably describe my room a bit or what I say next won't make any sense to you.

I have a mirror in my room which I have stuck lots of things around that contain memories for me. I then have lots of posters, one of which is on the other side of the wall to the mirror.

So, I went into my room after my bath and when I opened the door something was blocking it and I couldn't get it open properly. When I managed to, my poster that is far away from my mirror was on the floor. I picked it up, planning to put it back on the wall.

But, I then also noticed, that there was lots of things from around my mirror that were on the floor as well. Small, random things, that had been secured properly onto the wall.

I understand that things can fall off the wall by themselves and when I first told my mum she assumed that all the things had knocked each other off as they fell. But things from all over the room had fallen that were nowhere near each other.

I'm wondering whether someone from my family was trying to tell me that everything was ok?

Other hauntings by Hetti

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hetti, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hetti (6 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Thank you very much and if I work out what the message is I will let you all know! 😁
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
I have to agree with BeauZah, maybe there is a message for you! Hope you find out what it is, and Please keep us posted...
Hetti (6 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
The things that had fallen from my wall Rook and sds were all very random things. A poster of Nicki Minaj, a shot glass, a small key ring someone brought me from America, some small badges and a clothing tag. It doesn't reallly make sense to me.
Thank you,
Hetti
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Hello Hetti, that is a totally different experience you had. If the things are quite separated, it is strange how they have fallen from different places if they have been properly secured in the wall. I feel that if you can remember what are the things that have fallen and relate it to some one about whom you have been thinking, perhaps some one might be trying to get your attention. Please keep us posted of further developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-18)
Hetti,

Did any or all of the things make you think of anyone in particular? Or perhaps remind you of a certain place, which held a certain significance to you and someone who has passed on?

Respectfully,

Rook
Hetti (6 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-17)
Thank you very much both of you, BeauZah I'm going to try that x
BeauZah (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-17)
Put em all together (the things that fell down) and see if a message is made. Sort of like that four picture word game thingo I don't know what its called but yeah like that.
Argette (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-17)
Could be. I was missing a deceased family member once and asked for a sign. The next day I got one.

It happened twice.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: