You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Evil Forces

Real Ghost Stories

Evil Forces

 

This is in all seriousness. Please help. If you do not take me seriously do not comment.

I have always been very interested in all forms of Satanism since I was a child. When I was 12 I "sold" my soul to the devil by using my blood to write out a prayer and burned it over a candle for him. I now realize how ridiculous this was but deep down I feel I have done something terribly wrong. I have never believed in any god but I believe in dark forces and spirits. Not really Lucifer but just anything evil.

Ever since I did that when I was 12 (I am 18 now) I have had the feeling of being watched or followed everywhere, all the time. I have experienced bed shaking, shadows, humming, my name being called, ect.

Here is my ghost story or one example of something that has happened: It was daylight and I was looking in my bathroom mirror when I saw out of the corner of my eye a completely black shadow move very fast into my room. Thinking it was my nephew trying to get into my things I ran into my room a few seconds later. There was no one there.

This happens at least once every three months: I hear my name being called very clearly by a family member when I am home alone or when they are home but I just know that they actually didn't call my name.

I have moved over 15 times in my life and no matter where I stay, things still happen.

I am honestly not even really scared anymore because strange things like this happen to me all the time. I am worried though that what I did might be connected to what I have gone through and continue to go through.

Any comments/advice/similar stories would be greatly appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MeganRuth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mortal (15 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-27)
Roody,
After reading your description of home cleansing, it reminds me of what I have learnt on a religious trip to Thailand. I am sure the method you describe is similar to that taught by high monks of Dharmakaya (spelling?) Temple.
Sandlewood is present in the form of incense. As for candle at the middle of the home, we use a similar method as visualising a 'crystallite form of inner being located at the centre of our stomach radiating throughout' and diminishing dark energy. It's considered a form of meditation and have to be repeated until the person feel at ease anytime, anyday. Not just home, a place with a calm environment is suitable. (Never a good idea to burn incense in my country since majority of the population isn't buddhist like Thailand)
But your description of opening the windows for every corner of the house to be embraced by sunlight is very common in cleansing ritual for Buddhist/ Taoist.

I think its a sound method, thank you for sharing. Amazing that though our religion is different, some methods are similar. Quite sure it will work, since it kept those 'entity' from coming near my doorstep. It is ultimately willpower to keep them away permanently.
UnproGhostHunter (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
I also agree with Miracles51031, and I don't think you did sell your soul to Satan. I think you thought you did and this is a whole misunderstanding. But if you did, it is said once Satan is ready to take your soul you will know. You will have Hallucinations and will start to hear Hell-hounds, which are demon dogs that are said to take your soul to hell. You may think that's crazy, but I have done resource and most religious people think Hell-hounds take your soul to hell. You know that once you sell your soul it's going straight to hell, so there is nothing that can be done.
And I'm really hoping that your spell didn't work, I don't want anyone to go to hell. And what is going on now is just a spirit, not any demons or Satan himself. ❤
EmoVampirePerson (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
I am not saying you should believe in any god even though I do but I would be good if you do but when you sell you soul to Satan he is a cheat he wants to hurt you even if your satanic I have seen this before but you have a dark entity watching over you for eg if someone hurts you the spirit will harm them a bit like angels without the harming part but be careful don't make any agreements!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
MeganRuth,

I do not normally comment from my Religions point of view but I am going to start by doing just that... (seems the easiest way to make my point)

My Church teaches that there is an age of accountability. For the Children of Members of the Church that age is 8 years old, by the time a child is 8 they should have learned right from wrong and how to choose for themselves.

So here is my question to you... Did you know right from wrong when you did this. I know you stated you were 12 at the time but you also stated...

"I have never believed in any god but I believe in dark forces and spirits. Not really Lucifer but just anything evil."

What is the 'opposite' of these 'dark forces' and evil spirits? If you only know/believe in the 'dark' then you cannot be accountable for your actions until you know/believe in the 'light'. Once you know both sides, only then can you 'give/dedicate/sell yourself (soul) to one side or the other. So even though you were twelve you have to 'examine' what your understanding of 'good and evil' was at that age... Did you 'KNOW' what you were really doing?

As for your experience, at least what you have shared with us... Your name being called and seeing dark shadows from the corner of your eye does not 'for dark forces make'. Many people experience Hauntings like this, many. Many of them in their teens. Have you experienced other things such as noises without a source or moving objects?

If you wish these things to stop and you 'feel' they may be negative, please try this Method that I use for Cleansing and Shielding my own home and Family.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Respectfully,

Rook
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-24)
Dear Megan Ruth,
Thanks for sharing.
I would like to draw our esteemed friend rookdygins attention to your tale as he is vastly experienced and is well known for giving sound advises.
So rook, if you just bit your tongue or started hiccups... Its us thinking of you😉

Regards
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
MeganRuth
I second what Miracles51031 said. I truly hope you just think you sold your soul. Wherever there is bad and darkness there is always good and light. There has to be a balance between the two. The way I see it the more good things you do the balance shifts towards light. You can volunteer to do things that will help other people. There are a lot of places that desperately need volunteers. The better you feel about yourself I hope you will realize that what you are experiencig is normal
Pparanormal things. I hope this helps.
Regards
Red
Pariah (guest)
-2
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
Oh you've got it good buddy but not as much as me. I'm also haunted by demons of lust (succubi/incubi) and also partially possessed. It's not to late for you, resist while you can or you'll end up like me. I can no longer sleep out of fear of them being in my bed awaiting to rape me each day both Hetero/Homo sexually. They also follow EVERYWHERE you go rubbing or touching everywhere on my body. (Outside,School, Bathroom,Home,etc.)

I can no longer perform everyday activites in school or daily conversation with my friends, not without the "Inner demon" possessing my every thought and movement (muscle spasms, Extreme speech Impedements,Temp. Loss of control over limbs, Inability to eat or use the toilet, Violent thoughts of harming or killing, ETC.)

And people don't tell me this is all in my head or a medical condition because it's not. All the bad luck they've caused me is Intolerable.

I no longer have health insurance so I can't visit the doctors, I have no access to money so I barely eat or drink anymore, I get into constant predicaments, I am almost ALWAYS clumsy and dropping things out of my hands like I lost control for a sec. To the "Inner Demon" & everyday I feel like a drunk degenerate due to lack of sleep or food or drinks. I also keep seeing Jesus Christ being mentioned CONSTANTLY to me through media, People's conversation, Internet but never acted upon it because I've always felt unsure to believe in GOD or not but I honestly don't what to do anymore.

Honestly all I'm trying to say is don't give in to the Demons B.S or else you'll end up like me. The creatures also Claim they're the Islamic creature "JINN" but it doesn't matter for it's just a name for such an evil beast.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
MeganRuth, for everything there is an opposite. You can not have evil without an equivalent good. That's just how the universe works. I tend to agree with what Miracles said. I really hope you only think you had sold your soul, and what you're experiencing is a sensitivity to the paranormal world.
Since you stated that, while you don't believe in any god, you do believe in dark forces and spirits, this is what I propose; somewhere inside yourself you also know that there must also be good forces and spirits. It seems to me (so this is just MY opinion) that if you believe that a prayer, written in blood and burnt over a candle 'sold' your soul, would not writing a new prayer to the forces of good and burning it over a white candle, cancel the other out? As Mortal said, it's never too late to believe. Rook has a cleansing that might help, I have seen several glorious reports on how well it works so it would be worth a shot.
Also, I would think if you had sold your soul, the last thing on your mind is that what you're experiencing is connected with that. I simply don't think a 'souless' person would care. And it's obvious that you do care. I hope that brings some peace to you. Keep us posted.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
MeganRuth - shew, okay, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you didn't sell your soul to the devil when you were 12. What I am going to say is, I hope that you only thought you did and that the things that have happened over the years are "normal" paranormal occurrences, which would have happened anyway because you are sensitive to the spiritual world.

The shadows, hearing your name called, humming, bed shaking, etc all can be explained by something other than "evil." It could just simply be others wanting to get your attention and that is the only way they can get it.

But when someone "makes a pact" with the devil, it makes it easier for the mind to play games, so to speak. Instead of thinking, "Oh hey, maybe that's Aunt Mary coming to check in on me," because of the "pact" the mind immediately jumps to the bad things.

Crap, I do that when I see a freaking commercial for the exorcist movies 😆, even knowing my ghosts are completely harmless. There are people on this site who've related their experiences dealing with everything you've listed. And I would bet 98% of them didn't make a deal with the devil.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I'm hoping you didn't make a pact with the devil. That you are just having paranormal experiences unrelated to evil.
Mortal (15 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-23)
You have a similar experience to me but I did not chose the path instead I was hexed by someone whom I didn't know. The person wanted a scapegoat so that the 'entity' which is disturbing him will follow someone else instead. I was injured when a 6m tree collapse, when returning from work one day. It was a calm and quiet night which was my unlucky day. I suffered laceration all over my back and knees as I was unaware of the surrounding. By the time I noticed, I only have time to 'block' the tree. Which happen to be a silly idea, but it was too late.
A week later I could walk and notice something below the foot of the opposite tree. It is a doll with pins all over the hands and feet pinned to the tree.
From that period on, very dark spirits will visit me several times a year. Until a year later, I got sicked of it and started to seek religious advice.
I will not go into what rituals was done but it is never too late to believe in God and do good. I was told that these spirits thrive on negative energy. The more fear, frustration and evil you have in your mind, the harder it will be to dismiss it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: