You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Spirit In My House

Real Ghost Stories

The Spirit In My House

 

It was about 4 years ago, when I was preparing for my board exams in our new house. We shifted here about 3 years ago, me, my little sister, mom and dad, and at that time I really didn't felt any paranormal experiences. So I was free to live here. (I believe in ghosts and also afraid of them).

So, days went on and as I was preparing for my exams, I used to wake up in the morning at 4. And at 6 my sister and used to go to collect flowers for the morning prayer.

One morning I was reading my books, and they went to get flowers. I was just lying at the corner of my room, and I was facing upwards, and at that time I was 100% sure that the ceiling fan was off. As I was tired of reading anymore, so I kept the book beside and stared the ceiling. But as of my surprise, the fan turned on... And I continuously stared at it. When I told about it to my parents, they called it completely nuisance.

Later I came to know that, near our building, there was a graveyard, but as days went on, there now buildings stood. As I am also a fan of Ghost Adventures, so whether anyone believe it or not, I knew that something is going on here. I saw one of the episodes of Ghost Adventures where Zak Bagans will be scratched on his back by a ghost. And after that I got a serious thought on it, that, really can a ghost hit humans? And after some days, the same incident happened with me. One night while I was studying alone in my room, I felt some burning sensation on my right shoulder. When I saw, it was the exact scratch, which Zak got, but mine was shorter. I was shocked... Whatever happening here, I got sure of one thing that, no place is safe. We have to look after us of our own.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shiana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostlykhushi (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-10)
Dear shiana

I want to know what your parents say about that abnormal scratch
I thing there are some (not only one spirits in your house try to investigate them and I suggest you that you should wear a hanuman ji s locket

Take care 😢
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Dear shiana, welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing. Well, you say it is your new house. Try to dig out something on the history of the land on which it was built. Like Sceptic-Ari and JennZ, I also would like to know the reaction of your parents to your scratch.

My suggestion to you would be, if you feel that there is some negative energy, try Rook's cleansing method, narrated in great detail in different parts of this site. You have to continuously do it to get results. But it does help and would ward off negative entities.

If possible, try to record the events and maintain a journal. If you happen to come across the history of the land, please post it.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
I also would like to know what your parents thought about the scratch...
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Dear shiana,
Thanks for sharing.
I would really like to know where in India are you from; not the exact pinpoint, but the state at-least?
Since your parents did not believe you the first incident, what about their reaction when you had material evidence of "the scratch"?
Do reply...

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: