You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Paranormal Life

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Life

 

Since I was young I have had some strange and even movie like encounters. If you can imagine a movie where the kid looks out the window and sees a boy and decides to go after the boy? That's what happened to me several times when I was younger. The odd thing is that I don't believe it is my house that is haunted because I am the only one who experiences these things. My parents are divorced and I feel a presence at both homes. Once when I was younger I was shocked to turn my head (I was laying in bed and had woken up) to see a cloaked figure walking to the other side. I haven't turned my head that way in about 6 or 7 years. Now I've begun to feel it. It's just there watching me, whenever I'm about to go to bed at my dads house.

I have caught a glimpse of a tall shadow on the door of my room at my moms and I saw nothing there.

Now I've begun going to haunted places. I feel like I'm searching for something. Maybe whatever is with me is waiting to be laid to rest. I see flashes sometimes. Someone from the 50's. It's indirectly affected my life. I play mafia video games, watch mafia movies and take Italian in school. I feel like its all going to connect. So I feel as if there's a presence of someone from that time, a guy that died young and he has influenced my life? Maybe someone he knew was placed at one of the haunted places I plan on going to and he's trying to reunite with them.

This is not a joke or troll. I just need to know if this is all a possibility? Am I just losing it or something? I know there's something here with me based off of everything I've seen. It's begun to happen at my school too. I'll look up and feel it watching me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, UndeadExplorer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-05)
VermontVampyre,

We get our share of the ones you speak of as well... But in the long run, just saying things to get a rise out of the members or submitting false stories it seems the goal is the same. To poke fun at and get a rise out of those of us here who believe in the Paranormal.

Respectfully,

Rook
VermontVampyre (2 stories) (64 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-05)
I didn't realise that different sites had different 'trolls'. To me a troll is a person online who purposely says/does something to get a rise out of people. From what Rook said YGS has the same kind of trolls as many of the non paranormal sites I frequent. Not trying to troll Rook's explanation... Just wondering the difference between trolls here and elsewhere.

To stay on-topic... I would suggest seeking help from a spiritual advisor. Especially if you feel influenced to go places by this entity.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
Dear Rook,
Thank you for taking the time to explain to me what a troll is. These 'trolls' must lead very sad lives, indeed, having nothing better to do then aggitate folks for their beliefs.
~Val
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
valkricry,

A Troll is someone who has created an account in order to make fun of, argue with, or in someway 'pick on' the members here. Most of the time they just 'pick' on us because we believe in the Paranormal. 'Big Trolls' will go so far as to fabricate an 'experience' and see how many members will comment on it as if it was true, then once that happens they will 'slam' them for being 'foolish' for believing in the Paranormal.

I think that about covers it. If anyone has something to add, please do.

Respectfully,

Rook L.N.T.P. (Late Night Troll Patrol)
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
Ok, someone please enlighten me. Exactly what does this site mean by the term 'troll'? I think I know from the gist of some comments I read, but I'm not sure.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-01)
One thing that gives me pause, you say that this is no joke or troll. You have registered to this site for 10 days and you know what a troll is?

As for your story. If you feel that this spirit needs to be laid to rest and is affecting your life I advise you to go to a spiritual advisor and ask him/her to help. NEVER go ghost hunting to search for where this spirit belongs.
Shady4u (2 stories) (188 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hey there! Its just an advice and its not a compulsion for you to follow it. From my life experiences, I have learned not to play with the afterlife, so its better if you just try to ignore these stuff as far as possible. You may act if things get serious. Stay safe. Thanks for sharing!
-Shady
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hi UndeadExplorer, I go with Sceptic-Ari in this. I would like to know what kind of help you need from us? I feel that you are being connected, destined to go to some place to connect to the spirit attached to you, your liking towards mafia movies and studying Italian in school, are all just imagination or some wild thinking of yours. I do not think there is any relevance what you said as far as that aspect is concerned.

But, I feel that you are sensitive to feeling or seeing entities or spirits. That is my basic observation. It is not necessary that your house should be haunted to enable you to see a spirit or entity. It is possible that you are connected to a spirit, which for some reason, is attached to you. You can communicate with it and try to put it through to light. I think that is the correct course of action.

Nice narration and thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Dear UndeadExplorer,
Thank you for sharing.
What kind of help do you seek? Do you feel threatened in your daily life? Or do you think its a necessity that the entity communicates with you?
Do reply...

Regards
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Well if it's not the house that's haunted, then it's you... Most likely there is a spirit attached to you... Please keep us updated, I would Love to know what happens...
samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Hi nice story, I can't really offer any concrete advice but one thing that did strike me is that you think your being influenced. Only participate in events, interests if you want to do them. Don't allow yourself to be influenced by anything paranormal, I say this only to keep you safe. Many people on here will be able to give you sound advice. Take care, Sammie.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: