You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Get Your Knee Out Of My Back, You Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Get Your Knee Out Of My Back, You Ghost

 

It's been years since I have posted a story, and I have only really experienced two new spiritual encounters to my memory. Neither of these two experiences were as odd as the ones I have had before, but I will post them. This one happened just last night (as od early December 2012), and I will post the other story later.

I left my mother's house to go grocery shopping. My partner and I were having a tiff, and I was distraught. I needed some time to think, so I let the kids stay at mom's and I headed to the store in my car. I was very upset and crying, but otherwise very alert of the road around me. I don't know how to explain if I was praying or not, but I was talking to whoever would listen. I asked for all the pain I was in to just go away because I wanted to be happy again and not stressed out all of the time. I'm going through a lot right now, and it was really hitting me hard.

A few minutes down the road I felt the back of my seat push against my back. I really did feel it, too. This was not my imagination, and to be sure, it happened about eight times in the span of my drive. Each time it was like one of my kids were in the back pushing their feet into the back of my seat. It was enough pressure to make my back straighten, and it didn't happen in any specific rhythm. I was really having a rough time, so I wasn't scared but I was surely concerned about what was in the back of the car. I thought maybe an animal somehow got in, but when I thought deeper about it, that wouldn't have happened unless someone else "put" the animal in the back. I didn't want to look in the rear view mirror, because I didn't want to see something staring back at me, but I made myself look. The back seats looked completely normal. But the pressing continued. It would press, then let out, then wait. Then it would press again.

I finally pulled into the store, and when I parked, I looked in the back, and there was not a thing in the seat except for my daughter's car seat. It was belted in, so even if I hit the breaks it would not have reached my seat. Nothing else was around that could have made that feeling happen. It was not a frightening experience, but it was out of the ordinary to say the least.

Other hauntings by ChildOfTheLotus

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ChildOfTheLotus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

psychicmama (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
It definitely distracted you from the sad moment, eh? I think whoever it was, that was their best they could do to help you out of your mire of pain!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-26)
Hello ChildOfTheLotus, my impression is that some entity or spirit, which is concerned about you, is giving comfort to you. It is just like saying that do not be bogged down by the problems, be erect and you can fight it out or come out of the problems through your fearlessness or courage. I feel that might be the message the spirit or your guardian angel was trying to give you. As you said, I also feel that there is nothing to fear about it or it is not a negative energy.

Thanks for sharing your experience and a nice narration indeed.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
JennZ (72 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-25)
Wow I guess who ever it was, was trying to relieve your pain... Great Story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: