You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: A Messsage from Beyond

Real Ghost Stories

A Messsage from Beyond

 

I have always been hugely skeptical of any carry over once our physical bodies are deceased, but my whole outlook changed after contact from the spirit world. The story started in Plymouth shortly after my sister in law passed away from cancer, leaving behind two young children. A couple of weeks later, my wife and I were watching television when my wife looked over at me and said "did you hear that?", she explained that she heard the front door open and a person walk through the hall, but my ears were silent to it.

A week later I arrived home early from work and ran the bath for a good long soak, as I slid into the bath I heard the front door open and a person come in, I assumed it was my wife as she was due back from work around then, but everything remained silent after that. I got out of the bath dressed and looked around no one bar our dog who was looking up the stairs as if at somebody.

The noises carried on for another week until one night, while we were asleep upstairs, the telephone crashed on the floor downstairs. The following day we heard a child minder looking after her children was found dead in her house after sniffing some substance that same night.

After that the noises stopped completely. Now I look at life in a whole different light.

Thank you for reading.

Paul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paul heffernan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
Hi Paul, I'm so curious, how was the child minders death connected to your sisters passing on? Maybe I'm dense, but I'm hoping you'll tell.
CearysAwesome (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-21)
Hmm. Interesting story. Thank you for sharing it. Be safe. God Bless.

Ceary
Abby (710 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-20)
Dear paul,

I am sorry for the loss of your sister-in-law, as well as her children's child minder or as we say here in the states, babysitter, childcare provider or nanny.

I appreciate you taking your time to write your story and submit it. I also appreciated it being informative and to the point. Now, you are one of us,...a believer.

Now or if needed in the future, you may wish to say a prayer (based on your belief system), meditate, think or speak out loud and help the deceased over to the other side with unconditional love. All positive and loving thoughts and prayers help immensely those who have passed on and aids them greatly in their crossing over; just as much as they help those who are still living.

Welcome to our side, you have now become one of us. 😉 --Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-19)
Thank you Paul for sharing your story with us and for being up front about not participating in the discussion.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: