You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Trickster Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Trickster Ghost?

 

I am in my early teens and have always been interested in the paranormal but haven't encountered much of anything serious until recently.

My first experience was 4:30 at night. First of all, I read a lot of stories about people seeing things around 3:00 or 4:00 so this might relate. I had woke up to the sound of my door handle being turned and a quiet unexplainable voice talking. Thinking it was my little brother I climbed down my bed (it was a bunk bed) and went to put him back to bed. The door then some how opening before I got there revealed a small shadow. Thinking it was my brother, I went to pick him up. As I got closer and stretched my arm out to grab him, he literally vanished. In shock I stood there, then quickly ran to my bed and hid in the covers. Was I dreaming? No, I remember checking the time and it was 4:30.

The next experience happened a week ago. I was at a restaurant with my parents and I went to wash my hands. It was one of those single person bathrooms at the back of the place. By the way this was in Fremont, California. As I finished washing my hands, I found myself glancing at the women's restroom sensing a presence. With no one there or any wind the bathroom door slammed closed. (It was at the very end of the hallway so there is no way wind pushed it.)

Was this a ghost trying to scare me on both occasions or a different supernatural being? My parents have always said it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I don't think I imagined it. I want to know what this being is doing and why. Please comment below to say what you think.

If anything else happens I will post it.

Thank you, Paul

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, paul19, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-08)
Paul,

If things are happening around you like you say and any and ALL debunking has been done and things are still happening then I have one word for you...

Poltergeist.

If it is then you will outgrow it...😉

Respectfully,

Rook
paul19 (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
-Sds
I will go back to the place and ask the employes. For others that might have also seen the shadow, my dog ran to my door about 10 seconds after the incident growling. If 3:00 is a holy hour could this be a friendly being?
-Rook
I will check property history and keep tabs on happenings. My parents have not had expiriences however my grandmother (moms side) has expiriences much of the paranormal. I might have put the wrong age on sight (oops) but I am 13.

Thankyou for the help because I have not yet had good advice until now thankyou.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
Hi Paul19, I do not have any faith in 3 a.m. Aspect. Well, in Indian Hindu culture, it is a very holy hour and not a witching hour. But, as far as your first experience is concerned, I want to ask you whether this shadow that you have sighted, was also sighted by somebody else in your house. Otherwise, the experience is on the fence, means it is difficult to classify it as paranormal as you have experienced only once.

As far as the second one is concerned, it could be paranormal and the women's rest room could have a presence. If it is possible, you can also inquire or investigate the matter like asking the employees of the hotel or other staff of the hotel if they have experienced any such encounters. Kindly post it, if you find anything.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-07)
Paul,

Your first experience is (was) quite unnerving but your second one I am not sure is paranormal. While there may not have been a breeze and you were in the back of the restaurant a pressure change caused by the front door opening could have caused enough 'suction' that the woman's room door slammed closed, you may not have felt a breeze at this time.

I am not sure concerning your the first experience you shared with us... Some questions I have are...

History of the Property?

Have you had other experiences?

How Old Are You?

Have your Parents had any experiences?

Has your little brother had any experiences?

I think that's enough to start with. Thank you for sharing this with us. May I suggest a Journal, by keeping one you will find it easier to keep track of details, make comparisons and even go back and de-bunk events after they have happened and when all that is done you will have a detailed record of unexplainable possible paranormal events

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: