You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Zen, A Well-wisher Or An Ouija Demon

Real Ghost Stories

Zen, A Well-wisher Or An Ouija Demon

 

This is my story about my experiences with an entity which I contacted by Ouija board. My name is Ritwik and I am 16. So to introducing myself, I am a firm believer of God and I am very much interested in paranormal and spiritual. I had always been fascinated towards the other side of this world and I try to acquire as much knowledge as I can. Being a teen I have tried out 'THINGS', and truly that has never meant for fun or with disrespect. I am not a psychic, but whatever I did have worked out for me. I've used the pendulum method, spirit board (the Indian one), participated in different séances, and I did a little of auto-writing and of course "Ouija". I don't know maybe this is because I am sensitive to spirits.

I am not a follower of Wicca or Pagan or Satanism or something other related. Whatever I do is only under the protection of my God. Nothing wrong has ever happened to me, and I wish nothing ever shall.

I have made an Ouija board which I've used many times with my cousin; in groups and now I have practiced enough to use it alone. I always conduct a session in a positive environment, and in every single attempt I've always contacted with good spirits/entities only. There are some particular spirits which are contacted almost every time whenever I conduct a séance.

The first one is a spirit of a child who told his name 'W-K' (only the initials) and he told his age to be 5 years. Second is a spirit of a female who called herself "Aghani". She has never told her age, and always slides the pointer to 'GOOD BYE' whenever I ask her about it. Then there are two other frequently visiting spirits which have never told their names, and every time when I ask them the pointer repeatedly goes 'NO-NO-NO...'

This may seem little weird, but now I am so much used to it that I can identify by the motion of the planchette, to whom I've contacted. One of them is Zen, for whom I've posted my story.

Describing Zen- He is an entity whom I had contacted the time when I began using my home-made Ouija board. When I had contacted him for the first time, I had asked him his name. In answer the pointer went continuously 'Z-N-Z-N' Then I asked that can I call him "Zen", to which he replied 'YES'. Our conversation has never proceeded ahead of this.

He always comes whenever I carry out a session for a long time, and on his arrival the pointer goes to and fro from one corner of the board to another corner. That is, the pointer slides alternately to the corner (space) below the 'Sun' and then to the corner below the 'Moon'. And whenever he comes all the other spirits leave by moving the indicator to 'GOOD BYE'. He never answers any of the questions and the pointer never rests for a single second during his presence. After all this, finally I have to close the board by bidding him goodbye, in reply the pointer rapidly goes over 'GOOD BYE'. I never understood what exactly he is. But he keeps on haunting my sessions for no reason.

This one is my recent session of December, with my cousin Rechil. As usual I made all the arrangements with my rituals. And at about 9:30 we were ready on the table, in my room. I told her to remain calm and be focused and all that. I began alone by rolling the coin (which I used as a planchette) in circles over the board, and I asked aloud "Ouija are you there?" At once I felt the energy and again I repeated my question. This time the pointer quickly went over to 'YES', then rested in the center of the board and now the 'visitor' had arrived. Rechil too joined me by placing her fingers lightly on the coin.

We had contacted 'W.K'. Rechil asked him some questions and they were answered. After that the planchette moved out of the board. We brought it back to the middle of the board. I asked him whether he wanted to leave and in reply the pointer shifted over 'YES' and then moved it to 'GOOD BYE'. I thanked him and wished him peace. Rechil too hissed a "Thank you" after me.

Then we asked if someone else wanted to communicate us. This time we got 'A-G-H-A-N-I'. Rechil had just begun to ask some questions but suddenly the pointer went

* L-E-A-V-E-M-E-N-O-W

But Rechil insisted her not to leave, but the pointer spelled

* M-A-Y-B-E-L-A-T-E-R

We kept on asking her the reason, why she wanted to leave. And she answered

* W-H-E-N-H-E-C-O-M-E-A-L-L-G-O

After these two spirits, we contacted some other spirits present there. But all of them were leaving us within almost no time; most of them directly moved the pointer to 'GOOD BYE'. We were confused at this, but still to give it a last chance I again tried by asking "Ouija are you there?" It was already late and I think it was a bad idea.

The planchette strongly went over 'YES'. Next I asked "Are you from the Sun or the Moon?" (The Sun represents good and the Moon being bad) The reply was strange but not unusual for me. The pointer moved toward the corner of the board, reached the space below the 'Sun' and without stopping it turned back. And then straight away it went to the other corner below the 'Moon', and then again returned back to the Sun's corner. The pointer was actually oscillating from one corner to another.

This alternate strange movement of the planchette continued for a long time and it didn't answer any of our questions. Rechil asked me what was happening. I told her it was him; Zen. Rechil understanding my expression insisted to close the board and all of a sudden the pointer automatically slid to 'GOOD BYE'. Our session was over.

After a little while I suggested that Rechil should use the Ouija board again but this time alone and I'll just watch the session. I thought this because she was a more positive person and besides we may find someone else instead of Zen. Rechil took over the Ouija and asked "Are here any of the spirits willing to communicate us?" And we were answered, but with the same result, the pointer oscillating between the corners of the board. After this the pointer passed over to 'GOOD BYE'. We were done with Ouija for the time.

Moving on with the story, when my cousin left, I again decided to conduct a séance. I had particularly made my mind to clear it out with Zen. I carried out this session in my room, at about 10 P.M.

After my usual rituals, I cleansed the board. With a prayer I declared "I surround myself with light and with the power of God". I rolled the coin (planchette) on the board and I asked aloud "Ouija are you there?" At once I felt the energy and the pointer began to move. This time without asking whether the entity was from the Sun or the Moon, I directly asked "Zen is that you?" I really felt his presence and I was confirmed.

Undoubtedly the pointer immediately went to 'YES' and then began its same to and fro movement, sliding from one corner to another corner. But I was determined to get an answer from his side.

"Zen stop this" I commanded but the motion of the pointer got even faster, carrying my figures along. It seemed as if he was teasing me. "Zen we need to talk" I protested. This time the pointer slowed down. For the first time I had a conversation with him, here it goes.

* Are you a weak spirit? (To just start off)

* NO

* Zen who are you?

* NO

* Who are you Zen? You're a spirit or an entity?

* NO-NO-NO...

* Is that you, because of whom other spirits left?

* YES

* Why?

The pointer went crazily over all the letters.

* What do you want?

* NO

* Is there something specific you want to talk about?

* S-T-O-P-A-L-L-T-H-I-S

* What?

* T-H-E-S-E-T-H-I-N-G-E-S

* Are you talking about Ouija board?

* YES-S-T-O-P

* Why? Who are you to tell me?

* W-E-L-L-W-I-S-H-E-R

Our conversation continued a bit long, all the time he kept on telling me to stop using the Ouija. He didn't answer any question regarding him, and the pointer never rested for a single second throughout the session. My last question to him was "Do you love God?" to which he left by moving to 'GOODBYE'.

Right now this is what I can tell you, since it was the last time when I used the board. Also most importantly when I did a little research work for Zen, I found, according to Oxford English Dictionary Zen is "A form of Buddhism." What's to be understood from this, he seems negative (to me) and at the same time WELLWISHER, he wants me to keep away from Ouija.

And that's why I am here on YGS, because I need your help. Who actually Zen is? A good spirit/entity or a demon? And has someone contacted him before too? And why does THIS happens when he comes? Please give your views and suggestions; I am confused about Zen.

I am if you got confused by my narration. All your comments are welcomed.

Other hauntings by scary_ritwik

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scary_ritwik, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

justmeD (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-17)
Hi Ritwick... In life there are people who have or are made to do wrong things either due to the situation or due to the fact that they were weak enough to fall prey to temptations... Either way they were weak when they should have been strong... Ironically they become stronger while they fall and are yet chained... I think the spirit of Zen is a good one controlled by some evil influence... Though he wants to be under the Sun he is forced to be under the moon... Are you sure it is a defined male or a female... These are just my thoughts... But I think you should respect Zen's wish and stay away from the board
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Ari, after reading so much criticism about the first story, I didn't turn to the second one. Will definitely give the second part a read:)
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
No,allesgute154,I was amused because we continue our discussion in the 2nd part of the story. Maybe you haven't read the sequel, but all of us seem convinced that the O/P really needs our assistance in determining the nature of Zen. The discussions are back on track, although a great big mess due to a certain 'entity' passing through 😆
Please do not apologise. And forgive me if I was rude.
Please read the following part.

Regards
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-17)
Ari, I could be wrong, but commentators here have been saying that this poster's earlier story about his so-called 'dead' girlfriend was a fake. Her name was Rachel. And this cousin of his in this (current) story is Rechil (who also replied to one of the commentators, taking the poster's side)... So I was wondering if this is one and the same person... Albeit with a few letters interchanged in the names. If it seems that I'm jumping to conclusions, I'm really sorry.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
Dear allesgute154,
I'm truly amazed and really amused as to how you are putting two and two together!
Care to elucidate?

Regards
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-16)
In this story 'In love with a ghost' the dead-alive girlfriend's name is Rachel. And the OP's cousin's name is Rechil. Would I be wrong to put two and two together? What do you think Rook? It has been two months since Ritwik or Rachel... Oops... Rechil's last response.
inthelight (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-10)
Dude - in your post you said that you are a firm believer in God. It seems as though you are relying on this belief in God to somehow protect you from any evil entities that may be summoned through seances and your use of a Quija board. However, please know that those evil entities also believe in God - but that doesn't prevent them from being evil. You can believe in God all day, but if you are disobeying him, he's not going to protect you from the consequences. God has clearly instructed us to refrain from even attempting to contact or communicate with the dead. He would rather you spend your time attemtpting to communicate with him. He asks us, why would you want to inquire of the dead about anything? I'm God - ask me, I can answer any question that you have. Ouija boards are not evil - they are nothing more than cardboard. It's the activity that we engage in when we use them that attracts the evil. You could have the same effect with flowers and newspaper if you are using them to attempt to contact the dead or evil spirits. They'll come because you are allowing them into your life, not because you are using a Quija board. I keep saying this on this website, because it is true: If you focus on God, God will show up. If you focus on evil, evil will show up. I had to find out the hard way - trust me, take the advice you were given and stop attmepting to contact the dead.
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
Crs, no problem. I just think that Penn and Tellers' shows are a good thinking tool, so sometimes I might post some more of them some time. (The only one I don't like is the one about ghost hunters.) Thanks for the info. I also use tarot, albeit I don't know what to think about Ouija.
crs1331 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
Scarlettsnowe,

Great link, I do not like Ouija due to the controversy surrounding it. I personally just leave it alone. I have heard too many stories of demonic activity surrounding this subject and opening doors that should remain shut.

I do however have experience with the tarot and this has been remarkably correct for me. I was told I could never conceive another child by my doctor and needed a hysterectomy, the tarot predicted I would have another child and specifically a son. I was pregnant when I went in for the hysterectomy. I carried full term and guess what, I had a son. This could have been a coincidence.

The tarot also predicted that my husband would soon have better work, and a few weeks later he was accepted on with the CSX railroad. Could have been another coincidence.

I was in search for my blood relatives for many years and the tarot predicted family would soon be an important part of my life. A couple of months later my blood grandparents found me. Could have been yet another coincidence.

Anyway with the cards being this accurate for me, there are too many coincidences for there not to be something to the tarot. This is yet another controversial subject.

I do not use the tarot regularly but is there something to it? I do not know but I do know of my own experiences. To my understanding tarot is not as likely to bring demons into the picture and there can be many meanings to one card so one can deduce things to fit what they want or need to hear.

I do not want to offend and I hope my reply helps.

Thank you,
Crs
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
I'm going to post a link on here. I realize that this show may be offensive to some people on here, I don't necessarily believe that Ouija boards are bullsh*t, but you can learn a lot from this documentary. This is an episode from a show by Penn and Teller called "Bullsh*t." It can be problematic because they can be very narrow-minded, but it provides a lot of things to think about nonetheless. Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4wTZuT3wM Watch this and you guys tell me what you think...
Hades666 (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-18)
Well written story ritwik! I particularly enjoyed it.
Personally I think that maybe you should leave the Ouija board alone, I don't want to sound mean or anything and I definitely have no right to tell you what do. But I'm just saying this because those boards are dangerous and can cause a lot of problems, and about Zen; well to be honest I think that Zen himself (if he is a guy) is confused and doesn't know whether he is a good or bad spririt. That might shed some light in the mixed responses you recieved on the board.
Overall this is my opinion.

Hades...
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-15)
vasway,

No need to apologize its just that many of the members here, including myself, have experience with things like Witchcraft, Tarot Cards and even the 'dread' Ouija Board AND many of us agree that ZoZo is a 'Modern creation'. The name is mentioned in the 1800's, 1819 I think it is, but MY research has lead me to believe that the 'spirit' mentioned in that tale IS NOT the same as the 'Ouija Board Demon' that so many talk about.

I feel 'ZoZo' is a non-human spirit that is attracted by the energy/fear/anticipation of those using a Ouija Board... It 'takes on' the name 'ZoZo' to increase the level of 'energy' produced by those using the board. I feel the same way about 'Bloody Mary' (I know about the Historical Queen... No Relation) there is no 'single spirit' that IS Bloody Mary, just as there is no 'single spirit' that is 'ZoZo'.

This of course is just my opinion. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
vasway4210 (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-15)
Rook-
Thank you for clarifying for me! I'm new to this site & didn't know about the previous discussions on Zozo (I won't say the name anymore if its considered a "bad" word). I was just commenting on what I have read about others' encounters & didn't hold any belief on the matter. But what you said about it makes perfect sense. And I should have said that Zaffiss is a paranormal investigator, not an expert: I again misspoke so sorry for the mistake.
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-14)
Oh, Clever: thank you for looking it up for me!
Isolde

50505050
Isolde (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-14)
[at] Miracles: just read it. I'm glad it is a troll. Poor ghost: to be connected to him in the afterlife: no sin is that grave 😊

Now back to this story: I hope the OP and his cousin will come back to answer the questions. He still didn't got his answer to his question: how to make this 'zen' leave and continue with his experiments. Well, if it is all true that is.

Isolde
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Clever - yes! You did it 😆 I remember this now LOL. Funny, funny guy 😉
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
I forgot to mention. It's in the comments. You have to go down a bit. It was a comment by a guy and not a posted story.
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
I found it! It is called "In Love with a Ghost". Her name is Rachel. Woohoo! Victory at last.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Clever - what about the girl's name? Or his name? The name of the store she works (ed) in? Trying to jog your memory so you can go on a google-spree 😆
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
I can't remember the name. It's driving me nuts. That's probably why I can't remember. I'll let you know if it comes back to me. 😁
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Isolde - I don't remember the name of the story and I don't know if Clever does or not. Clever?

BTW, Clever, of course I knew it was you 😆
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
[at] Miracles: haha... A fake f/b account with a dead alive 'girlfriend'?The webs we weave! No, I wasn't around, I would have surely remembered. What was the title of that story? Would like to read that one. 😊
clever210 (3 stories) (189 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Miracles, that was me! I had done a little googling. I have forgotten about that! 😆 😆 😆
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Isolde - okay, the one I found was not for a 16-yr old. I googled his name and found a man who couldn't be who this boy says he is. Thought I see if it was the same. That is why I asked the o/p about his name.

Some people create f/b pages with false identities. Fell for that one myself 😢. It's just too easy to do. Doesn't mean that's what happened here, though.

Were you around when the guy posted a story on here about his "dead girlfriend" and provided his f/b page? And one of our other members recognized her... As still living 😆
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Isolde,

Many thanks for the link (s). Its now time to wait on the O/P's answers to our questions...

Respectfully,

Rook
Isolde (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-13)
Hello,
I just googled the names of both the OP aswell as his cousin and I found pages that confirm their ages (assuming they use their real names).
I have send these pages to Rook.
Isolde
endangeredbutterfly99 (7 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
okay this is my opinion I have never used an ouiji board in any form but all of my other believers of demons and ghost they all have the same answer do not mess with ouiji boards even if they say our life depends on it because it forces doors to open that you want to remain locked now I see communicate and feel ghost but have never used ouiji of any sort so I see you are very interested in that sort of thing and that is okay but please stop before anyone could get hurt sincerely keely
Narella (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Miracles: You've left me in suspense! Now I've got to Google to figure out what page you didn't share.
Isolde (guest)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Hi,

I know everything turned another direction here, but some of you ask me questions, so I feel obligated.

- 'he/she': no, it doesn't matter, but the OP said 'Zen' didn't give any information about himself, so I was just wondering how the OP knew this.
- [at] zzsgranny: yes, I agree, humans can be quite the mix, but I don't neccesarily think that all spirits were human once. And that they're many 'species' of spirits (or whatevers). Who knows? Hence, my pondering:-)
- [at] rook: I'm very interested in your theory about what this Zen could have been (before of course this thing turning in some hoax)

So, is Zen the new ZoZo? 😉

Now, if you don't mind, I'll do some googling, because I'm very curious to this other place rook is referring too. 😐
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-12)
Rechil,

How convenient...

Ok...are you older or younger than Ritwik? I'll start there.

Respectfully,

Rook

(As I Break out the hip waders... Its getting kinda, well you can guess.)

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: